Print

Author Topic: See how long you can hold it...  (Read 21254 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 10:49:16 PM »
Super mario is blue shirt and red overalls in smb2 in the gba version it's vice-versa.

(insert signature here)

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2004, 09:50:23 AM »
Something kinda funny happened in school today. We're doing speeches, and this one kid named Joe was teaching us "self-defense" with Tai Kwan Do(e?). Anyway, every time he tried breaking a board, he couldn't break it! It was hilarious! So than I said "Well, Joe, the only thing you cracked up was your audience!" That's what changed it from hilarious to kinda funny.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2004, 11:37:40 AM »
(sung to the tune of "Coodle Coo")

I once dreamt I was a Yoshi,
It was really weird;
I was racing against Boshi,
He beat me fair and square.
Then Mario said "Don't feel down,
Boshi's really fast;
If I tried to race him myself,
I'm sure not to last."
That didn't cheer me up too much,
'Cause Mario's really slow;
I knew that he would lose a race,
To a one-eyed wingless crow.
Then I woke up from my strange dream,
Hungry for a berry;
My mom came in and said "Wake up,
I hope my boy is merry!"

*applause* *applause*
Thank you, thank you very much.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2004, 01:32:11 PM »
did you know that cupcake in finnish is "pulla"

(insert signature here)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2004, 02:10:38 PM »
Well then the Goombas would win then, wouldn't they?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2004, 02:52:19 PM »
If garden gnomes were considered god-like creatures, would they still be mass produced by a bunch of companies, or would the ticklish bear decide that enough is enough and eat the cake until the fat clown breakdanced?

NI64''s Reasons To Procrastinate:

1.Uh...eh, forget it. I don''t want to write this now. Maybe I''ll do it later.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2004, 03:07:38 PM »
Since it appears that this thread is acceptable in the general MARIO chat... I'll post the only other thing I thought of when I read this thread's title. FWEGH onto all of you.

Center, Passes to wing, back to center. Center holds it, holds it, HOLDS IT!!!!!

~I.S.~

Edited by - Insane Steve on 4/23/2004 2:08:19 PM

~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2004, 07:05:56 PM »
Jeeze, I really can't get the Theme Song to "Chester" outta my head...

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2004, 07:46:27 PM »
Y'know what you and a bunch of obnoxious friends should never do?
Play Wal-Mart tag. That's where you and about six friends walk into Wal-Mart, designate someone to be "it", and dash off in several directions.
That, and you should never go to a movie and yell obscenities at the screen for NO REASON AT ALL.
Been there.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2004, 08:02:14 PM »
I found out today how self-centered I am, so I'm going to stop sympathizing for myself and have FUN with other people instead of being in a bad mood because I feel sorry for myself.  Lately, I've been really happy with everyone, and worrying just isn't worth the hassle, unless it's important.

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2004, 08:05:18 PM »
I just realized that if we're not supposed to respond to previous posts, the topic would of never succeeded because we have to respond to the first one or else no one would know what to post.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2004, 08:30:27 PM »
It's a good thing that theres a topic where no one can keep a conversation of more than one post. It's also good that the person who posted before this hadn't done it or I wouldn't be able to point it out.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2004, 08:34:45 PM »
I'm The Center of the Universe.

I'm better than everyone. I kick [butt] at everything. The other day, someone cut me off on the freeway, so I sped up beside him and I rammed him off the road. Nobody is as good as I am.

Some people think I'm conceited. Oh well.

All my friends think I'm better than they are. Sometimes my friends ask "so how come you rule so much?"

One time I decided to play basketball, but I suck at basketball so I lost. Just kidding, I kicked everyone's ass because I'm the best.

I own everyone at everything. There's no use in trying to be as good as me because it's impossible. There aren't enough words to describe how good I am.

THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND ME.
I AM KING. Everyone wishes they were me. EVERYONE.

If I weren't me, I'd wish I was.

I love me.

people aren't as good as me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation

~You have a warning for swearing. I don't care if you ARE quoting something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/24/2004 7:31:05 AM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2004, 08:56:49 PM »

Ah, I was thinking the other day, randomly, how much I dislike plagiarism.

Oh, and I was also thinking about Maddox, and his site, but I seemed to recall one part of his site inparticular. It's a bit sketchy now, but I'm pretty sure it was: THIS ONE.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2004, 10:35:37 PM »
RPG Maker 2003 is so much better than RPG Maker 2000...

Print