Print

Author Topic: Wario's Origin  (Read 2610 times)

« on: April 30, 2004, 02:56:17 PM »
like the topic says, where did Wario come from? What is his relation to Mario? What is his point in the games? I must know!

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2004, 06:33:24 PM »
Wario is sorta a neutral character. He's not a good guy, but he's not really bothering Mario much anymore. The only source that tells of Wario and Mario while children is the Super Mario Adventures comics. According to them, Wario was Mario's playmate but after a few mis-haps caused by Mario (Whether they were intentional or not) made Wario mad at him.

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 09:42:59 AM »
"Whenever we played cops and robbers, Mario always got to be the cop, and one time when I got to be cop he laughed at me!"

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 11:10:05 AM »
I haven't read the comics. Are they on TMK, or somewhere else?

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 09:33:45 PM »
Nope. Not on TMK.

You might be able to find it on the internet somewhere...

Print