Print

Author Topic: The True Super Mario  (Read 7778 times)

« on: June 07, 2004, 07:03:54 AM »
Okay, while we are waiting for some more Super Mario Super Flash movies like The Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom or Mario Brothers...

Let me present to you some really worthwhile appetizers!!

The following Flash movie series will make you laugh so hard that you will fall off your seats!! It almost happened to me...

Anyway, watch the following, which are made by Daniel 'Gerkinman' Elliott, and thouroughly enjoy it!!

-The True Super Mario

-The True Super Mario 2

Oh man!!

I hope more are made, I'm still laughing out here...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 01:40:52 PM »
That was funny! Daniel is a great voice actor for the characters.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 01:46:38 PM »
 Funny? They were terrible.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 02:50:47 PM »
I wanted to think they were bad for some reason, but I couldn't help laughing a lot. So I guess I liked them.

One thing, though: Since when is Yoshi pronounced "YAH shee"?

Having no signature is like living in a box on the highway.

Edited by - Watoad on 6/7/2004 1:51:43 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 04:46:50 PM »
Maybe it's how it's pronounced in Australia (?) or (probably) it was a joke.
Yoh-shee : Yah-shee : : Today : "To die"

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 06:42:34 PM »
That was pathetic and stupid. I maybe got a chuckle out of it when Luigi died, but it wasn't very good. Also, the song the guy used was an OC ReMix. "Battle Rocks OC ReMix" I like that song, but otherwise, I didn't like it that much.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 07:46:25 PM »
I thought it was funny because it was stupid.  I think that's called ludicrous.  I liked the Yoshi voice though.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 08:23:36 PM »
There are two kinds of humor in this world. Witty humor and stupid humor. Witty humor is like those long story jokes that make sense only after you hear the punchline and think for a while. Stupid humor is like those movies. People find it ironic at how pathetic and stupid something can possibly be, so they laugh. I personally like both types, but I like stupid humor more. Oh, and speaking of, have any of you ever seen the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? That movies packed full of stupid humor, and is my personal favorite.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2004, 03:52:20 PM »
Witty humor isn't long and slow, like a slug. Most of the time it's quick and biting, like a crazed slug with teeth.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2004, 04:24:46 PM »
I don't agree with your polarization of humor, but I can appreciate the type of humor that these were done in.
Additionally, I like that fact that they both included Yoshi, and agree that his voice was cool.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2004, 04:35:50 PM »
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man Being Attacked by a Toothed Slug

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2004, 04:56:21 PM »
A slug eating LD is rather humorous.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2004, 06:41:13 PM »
Witty humor or super humor? Oh, and one last thing. I hope I don't sound stupid, but what the pig does XD mean? Is it a smiley with an X for eyes or what?

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2004, 08:56:22 PM »
Yoshi(single quote)s voice and sounds were good(dot)  Wario sounded too much like a British pop(dot)  Daniel Elliots(single quote) voice sounded kind of like someone on this forum(comma) but I can(single quote)t remember who(dot)  Also(comma) some of the voices sounded like Ed(comma) Edd(comma) or Eddie (sic(question mark)) and like StrongBad from the HomestarRunner(dot)com(dot)

Overall though I thought it was very very stupid(dot)  Which made it even slightly more funny(dot)  I (double quote)el oh el(double quote) a little(dot)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2004, 09:40:53 PM »
I thought both of them were pretty funny. Also, it made the characters with the same personallity and frrlings as the games.

Mario: He doesn't get much fame in either of the movies. I'm sure Bowser got annoyed after all of thoses "It's-a-me Mario"s. Mario made both a Zelda (1st) and Pokemon (2nd) referance.

Luigi: Obviously and attention wanter. It seemed like in the 1st movie like that sideways bullet thing was his same attack from SSBM.

Peach: Not much appearence. That's the first time she ever gets fried by Bowser. Looks like Wario's scared of her sauce pan and fish.

Toad: His annoying self. I never knew he grew Super Mushrooms. I'm glad Wario knocked him out.

Bowser: Giant fire-breathing turtle. He just uses his fire breath to kill everyone, doesn't he.

Yoshi: Saving the day! He sounds SO MUCH like the game yoshi. He uses his eggs and... stomping power? to defeat Bowser, after which he dominates the world and gets a throne.

Wario: Greedy fat guy. I like his facial exprossions, though.

Link: He missed all of the action... again.

I liked the background music a lot.

-----------------------------
Has anyone her ever wondered why we kill each other over arguments about games? Well, I geuss it is Mario, so it''s OK!

Edited by - gamemaster79 on 6/8/2004 8:56:30 PM

Print