Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 73542 times)

« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »
Okay, Chup I won't blast you this time but if you make fun of me one more time I'll really give it to ya!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/15/2004 6:23:50 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2004, 09:12:54 PM »
- The fact my mother's inconsistent and my father's impatient
- Micheal Jackson's face
- The fact Charlie Brown is never treated with respect
- Stanley Kubrick (We make movies for entertainment, not artsy, boring slide shows! (i.e. 2001: A Space Odyssey))

Romance is for the weak-minded.

« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2004, 09:24:53 PM »
I find it strange that people never seem to post until right before I do.  Kind of freaky.  And yes, I hate how everyone treats Charlie Brown!  I get so angry! *goes and beats up Lucy and the other kids*  Well my list continues now!

- Soap operas
- Really short movies
- Super Bowl half time shows
- Calculators that don’t have a backspace button
- People who get annoyed by smal speling erors
- Arrogant jocks
- Comedians who only tell dirty/racist jokes
- People who snort, stutter, or swallow their mucous a lot
- People who are using something, like a computer, and you want to do something on it that it won’t take very long and they’re taking a really long time, but despite how much you explain that to them they never let you on until 30 minutes later (I sure wish there was a word for that so I could complain faster)
- Stressful laughing
- Pimples that grow around your mouth, nose, and ears
- The fact that there isn’t a channel with all video game cartoons and anime
- Trying to find Mario clothes in stores or online
- Harry Potter books, Harry Potter movies, Harry Potter toys, Harry Potter costumes...
- When your zipper breaks on your coat or backpack
- When you’re driving at night and other vehicles going by almost never turn their brights off (agh, I’m going blind!)
- When the sun reflects off snow in the winter
- When you or someone else loses the stinkin’ TV remote and you can’t find it, and the fact that no one has made a tracker for those things yet
- When I run out of things to complain about and starting mentioning insignificant stuff that no one cares about
- The feeling that no one ever reads my posts and just read the shorter ones that other people post (SHAME ON YOU!!!!)

-------------------------------------
Look!  The 3 Stooges just taught me the alphabet!  B-A: Bay, B-E: Bee, B-I: Bicky Bye, B-O: Bo, Bicky Bi Bo Bu, Bicky Bi Bicky Bi Bo Bu!...

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/22/2004 2:49:42 PM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2004, 09:36:10 PM »
Yoshisaurus Rex, I would agree with all of your post, but it was to long for me to read all of it.

- People that don't laugh at my stupid jokes.
- People to expect me to laugh at their stupid jokes.
- People.

- This post.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2004, 10:27:29 PM »
-Annoying people, who after 3 years, haven't changed (Like this one guy in my Math class)
-People who insult the stupidity of others to make themselves feel better, or for their own entertainment (You should know who you are)
-People who throw things at the back of other peoples' heads as if they were going to explode or die or something
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2004, 11:01:56 PM »
HEre's a good example of something that drives me nuts:
When you're in the Grade 1 class trying to teach a lesson, 5 kids are calling your name at the exact same time, 5 kids are goofing off and throwing things, and 5 kids are staring blatantly into space and absorbing nothingness.  Urgh!

3. Vertigo - U2

« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2004, 11:32:15 PM »
... C-A say!  C-E see!  C-I sicky sigh!  C-O so!  Sicky si so su, sicky sigh sicky sigh so su!  D-A day!  D-E dee!...

Uh... okay I'm done.  How dare you not finish reading my post, Luigison!  Just for that I won't read your posts whenever you say something.  Vidgmchtr, why do you keep acusing me of things I don't do?!?!

----------------------------------
List of things to do before I die:
1) Play every single Mario game ever made and beat three-fourths of them
2) Find the secret site on TMK, which holds the answer to the meaning of life
3) Meet Shigeru, Koji Kondo, Charles Martinet, and Deezer at the E3 convention and get their autographs
Things to do after I die:
1) Play a million rounds of SSBM with God

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/19/2004 10:25:31 PM

« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2004, 08:08:35 PM »
- People who like the PSP better than the NDS.

-----------------
Play the “Me Wanty!” sweepstakes game and enter for a chance to win an Xbox 2 along with a copy of the newly-released Halo 5!  Must be at least 12 years old and dumb enough to like XB2 more than Cube 2 to participate.  Many will enter, none will win.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2004, 08:11:52 PM »

- Having to wait four hours for the Nintendo DS to charge!

Edited by - Luigison on 11/21/2004 6:13:14 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2004, 03:19:36 PM »
-Yelling
-Work
-Traffic
-Waiting
-Commercials on TV
-Society
-Bad music on the radio
-Hurry
-Infatuation

-...Myself!
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2004, 04:34:57 PM »
Who said I was accusing you?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2004, 04:46:12 PM »
-People who don't understand the point of Peanuts (Charlie Brown is a wishy-washy blockhead, so that gives the other kids enough reason to treat him like dirt)
-The DK Storyline Created By Rare (I would've been content with DK and DK Jr going to the jungle without all of the new characters. Maybe a few would have worked.)

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2004, 04:47:14 PM »
Heh, I was just joking.  Whenever people say "You know who you are!" I always feel like they're talking about me for some dumb reason.  But they probably aren't. *stares at everyone suspiciously*

-------------------
It’s time to play everyone’s favorite game,  "Hit The Buzzer, Win a Cookie!" (Garfield comic)

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/22/2004 2:48:03 PM

« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2004, 08:29:09 PM »
When one of your students' moms talk to you and she's so good looking, and you have to remember that notion that she's married...

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 11/22/2004 8:35:19 PM

« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2004, 08:46:15 PM »
Yo, luigison, have you ever heard of playing while it's charging????

That's what I did.

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Print