Print

Author Topic: we luv mario!  (Read 6270 times)

« on: November 19, 2004, 04:56:51 PM »
Hello, fello mario fans!  I have been looking for a great mario fan site for months!  I'm glad to say that my quest is over!  It just gives me a warm feeling inside to know that there are people out there with the same likes as me!  I have to say that not everyone is welcome to my obsessian with mario.:(  but here i can express myself however i want!  Thank u TMK, 4 fullfilling my dreams!*tears*
I only watch [adult swim]

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 05:53:43 PM »
You've come to the right place! :) This is perhaps the best Mario forum ever. I get the same warm feeling that you're talking about when I'm here. I'm very happy to be the first to welcome another new mario fan. Have fun!

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 06:02:51 PM »
Welcome to-a the forums. Always glad to see new members. Amazingly enough, you were literate for the first four sentences. That's a big step up from what I've been seeing a lot of recently. No offense, but at the end of your post, it was like America On-Line all over again.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 07:04:10 PM »
Thank you, Popple.  And no i dont take any offense.  I dont because every one of us at TMK has been touched by a special charactor in our lives.  And thats MARIO!(and or LUIGI!)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 08:12:51 PM »
How dare you assume "we luv mario!".

The best way to play Super Mario Bros. is to start a two player game.  Kill Mario.  Play second player as the greatest video game character ever.  LUIGI!

Just kidding.  Welcome to the Fungi Forums.  (To my knowlege there is no Fungirl Forums, but we have a couple of girls here so watch your mouth or...)

What is your shoe size?

This is a very important question as all forum members whose shoe size was larger than their IQ have been banned until they purchased smaller shoes.  My feet still hurt.

If the shoe fits, stay out of the kitchen.

If it's broken, fix it
If it's worn, replace it
If it's dirty, clean it
If it's old, preserve it
If it's hungry, feed it
If it's boring, kill it

*falls over

EDIT:  *Edits post then falls over again

Edited by - Luigison on 11/19/2004 6:17:41 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »
Thank you, Luigison.  My shsize is 9.5(by the way im only 15).  And I read the rules thurally.  And I also didnt know that girls share the same obsessian i do.  Huh, small world!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 10:08:47 PM »
You spelled Messiah wrong. (Unless your real name was MASIAH, then I am terribly sorry.)

Other than that, welcome. You might also want to work on your spelling and grammar here, people can really chew your head off here for that.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 10:16:47 PM »
So that's what happened to uvg.  I always thought his shoes were too big.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 05:26:17 PM »
I'm going to have to use the term "shsize" more often in daily conversation.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 11/20/2004 3:26:46 PM
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 06:12:31 PM »
Its a typo, we all make them!!!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2004, 04:07:54 PM »
Now this is a nice thread were I can introduce myself. U see..I'm new. Hello! My real name is Marjolein, kinda hard for many of you to speak out, maybe.. I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It's good to live here, on the other side it isn't, because our society and most of the people here sucks. My live is a bit boring nowadays, except when I'm spending time with my boyfriend. I wish I had a band named Sharpen and I would be leadsinger, ahh someday I will. I'm a living miracle you see..;) Just kidding! My hobby's are drawing, music, aquaria, outgoing and screenprinting (that means that I can possibly print a Mario on your t-shirt..:P). I simply looove music like triphop and metal/nu-metal. Hmmmm..kay! Done about myself.

Let's see about Mario. Well, I discoverd the whole thing when I was at the age of 7. I was madly in-love with Mario, I also watched their cartoons such as The Mario bros Super show. I grew up with Mario-games. Mario Kart games are the best. I hope to kart for real someday!
Well, ofcourse I'd like to know some more members of this board. I'm quite a forummer, haven't done it for a while. Leave your little bio uphere! Ciaoooo

Marrie ->the best way to call my name ;)

Edited by - Sharpen on 11/22/2004 2:09:08 PM
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2004, 09:42:47 PM »
Real Go Karts are fun.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2004, 10:12:48 PM »
Hello, Marrie... Say! I should have introduced myself, instead of bursting in like one of Van Gore's ghosts. Oh well. I'm sure if anyone's curious, they'll ask.

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 03:33:01 PM »
Hey, Sharpen!  U dont sell your body 4 a living, do u?  Because ive heard alot of crazy things about amsterdam!*no-offense*

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2004, 03:57:46 PM »
Well, at least, he didn't cross the line with THAT question.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Print