Print

Author Topic: Poll.  (Read 5749 times)

« on: November 20, 2004, 08:17:11 PM »
Recent Poll:
           How many of u will be buying the DS this weekend?  Please post reply!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
       Am I 1 of the few people on?

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 11/20/2004 6:21:15 PM
I only watch [adult swim]

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 08:33:24 PM »
I will.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 08:36:05 PM »
Cool!*Butt-head's voice*

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 09:38:06 PM »
Me too.
[= [   ] =]DS touching is
[+ [   ]::]good.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 09:47:49 PM »
Me too.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 09:51:19 PM »
Even cooler!*Beavis's voice*

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 09:52:43 PM »
"The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday."

I still laugh when I read that.  What was I thinking?  Don't answer that.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2004, 10:42:53 PM »
Sadly I will not. The 1-2 punch of World of WarCraft and the DS forced me to choose which one to get right away and which one to ask for for Christmas.

WoW won, but hopefully I'll manage to get a DS before Christmas?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 10:56:30 PM »
*cries for the dude

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 11:34:38 PM »
i will not, and if at all, it won't be for a while.

~Toddy

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2004, 12:45:15 AM »
Nintendo DS' sounds indeed for me! So anyway I just know everything about Nintendo as I learn about video games. Like Histories, The Industry, Intelligent Gaming of Knowledgeable, and more. So now, I'm just Perfect, at least I just wanna be a Game Designer from now on!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2004, 09:12:04 PM »
Game Designer?  No offense, but that is the least-appealing job I've ever heard of.  It doesn't sound very worth-while where most of it is sitting down in front of a computer.

~Toddy

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2004, 09:17:13 PM »
Game programmers sit at computer for a long time, but many game designers don't.  Shiggy for example spent time in his garden and came up with Pikmin, and got a new puppy that inspired him to make the DS dog game.  Zelda was based in part on his childhood exploration of caves.

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2004, 02:31:18 AM »
Oooh! Why didn't you say so Luigison, how very expectation. But someother game programmers will concertrate on learning the artistic side of game design, instead of computer programming.

And....you just had to Imagine!

Shawne Vinson

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2004, 08:00:15 AM »
I would call those people game artists, but they are all game makers in some way.

I made an Etch-a-Sketch like program for my GBAsp.  White screen, red borders, a black line.  I'm not much of an artist.

Print