Print

Author Topic: Favourite SSMB character  (Read 5746 times)

« on: December 17, 2004, 09:55:45 PM »
Im sorry if this has been posted, im new here and I would like to say hello to everyone.
My fav character is D.K, because mainly he has good power and heavy, making him harder to knock off!

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 10:24:39 PM »
Falco because he's quick and nimble. The martial arts moves are a plus. But mostly I like him because I've been anxiously awaiting his GameCube debut, and to this day I have not seen a better Falco model (that's right, I don't like the Falco in SFAdventures or SFAssault).

Before that, I went with Sheik, again for the "quick and nimble" reason. And before that, I went for... um... I forget. Back with the first Smash Bros. I went for Yoshi or Link.

Why I continue to try to save the world, I shall never know.
You didn't say wot wot.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 10:56:25 PM »
I go with Luigi, becuase I'm quite talented at fighting in the air, and becuase of Luigi's powerful attacks (distance wise, not power.) Because he sends people far, I get time to calculate my next plan of action. That's how I fight! LUIGI style!

"Chocolate milk is the best thing to ever happen to the dairy industry."
- Ian "Suffix"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 11:55:44 PM »
Lately I've been using Fox a lot. His upsmash is a winner. I also frequently use Link (his aerial downsmash is awesome), Peach (winning upsmash, and she can float! :D), and Mario. Because... he's cool, you know.
That was a joke.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2004, 12:28:54 AM »
Most predictably:
Yoshi.

I don't think I can elaborate right now.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2004, 12:33:12 AM »
I also like Game and Watch, he's so cool!
My fav is d.k by the way and always will be!

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2004, 01:10:23 AM »
Man, lots of fave character posts up now.  (Hello fellow Chain Chomp!)

I do best with DK.  If I'm just messing around with friends, though, I'll use Young Link and put him in his white outfit and call him The Jailbait.  WHAT?
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 01:14:52 PM »
Pikachu, Link, and Shiek. I like Mewtwo, but haven't been able to master him.

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2004, 01:37:23 PM »
SSMB?  Super Smash Mothers Brawl?

No seriously, I'll play as whoever, except DK.  I don't hate him or anything, it's just kind of annoying when Bowser's bigger and yet those misdirected video game staffs try to act as if Donkey Kong is bigger.  Fine, Donkey is big and strong, I admit, but Bowser is still slightly superior in both those areas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sqrt2

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2004, 03:04:25 PM »
DK, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi and Mario. I hate all the pokemon(with exception of Jigglypuff)as they are sooooooooo cheap and irritating.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2004, 01:08:56 AM »
I'll play as whoever I think I can humiliate my opponent best with.

This means lots of Pichu.

----

"Thanks you Mario, but our Princess is in another - oh, wait, there she is.  Never mind."
----

"Thanks you Mario, but our Princess is in another - oh, wait, there she is.  Never mind."

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2004, 07:59:36 AM »
Gotta go with Fox. Man, I rock with Fox, he is probably one of the best characters in the game.

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2004, 09:01:48 AM »
I'm best with Mario but I like Fox the best because he has his deflector shield thing. And I know Falco has it too but Falco's laser gun isn't fast enough for my taste's.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2004, 09:56:14 AM »
Samus, Cpt. Falcon, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Roy, Marth

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 1/7/2005 7:34:13 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2004, 03:50:11 PM »
Dr. Mario and Falco are my favorites because I'm best with them. Dr. Mario usually, but if my opponents are choosing someone quick I go with Falco.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print