Print

Author Topic: Re: Pefect Dork  (Read 2270 times)

« on: November 23, 2000, 04:19:47 PM »
NOBODY plays Perfect Dark??  That's a shame, you're all missing out on one of the best games out there.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2000, 06:54:27 PM »
We just rented the game a few days ago. I've got my dad and one of my sisters hooked on it. It is the best game. But not as good as Mario!

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2000, 11:14:31 PM »
I've heard that PD is an excellent game, with enough features and extras to finally allow us to put Goldeneye to rest (for now).

I've also heard that frame rate is a little choppy at times.  Are these rumors true?  If so, do they affect gameplay?
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2000, 05:22:38 AM »
Well, to be honest. . . Yes, there's enough stuff in Perfect Dark to keep you busy for a loooong time.  I don't think I can accurately describe the sheer amount of stuff to do in Perfect Dark.  One of the cooler things you can do is name and create your own character from any of the in-game characters (with interchangable bodies and heads).  Then, as you use your character, the game saves ALL his/her/it's stats.  How far it's walked, how accurate it is, how much damage its dished out, just about everything.  This is just ONE of the multiplayer options.  I love it.  I can't honestly do the game justice with words.

The framerate.  Let's keep in mind kids, that IGN (and I'm sure plenty of other people) likes to **** and moan about every single framerate inconsistency in the world, no matter how insignificant or undetectable.  The only situtations that might noticeably hurt the framerate is if you:  have the game set on hi-res (which is kind of pointless anyway), have 4 people playing and 5+ computer players too, or if you have 12+ guards on screen blowing up cars and shooting at you.

If you even remotely enjoy first person shooters, you must own this game.  :)

After Perfect Dark, other shooters just don't compare. (my personal opinion)
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2000, 01:49:01 PM »
That is just the coolest game I have ever played! Shooting killing etc.
I almos.. DO like it better than SM64!

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2000, 02:58:48 PM »
I know what you guys mean! It is the best game, (besides Mario) that I've ever played. Unfortunatly, my mom had to take it back to blockbuster. Oh well! I'm saving up my money to buy it though. What lind of agent are you? In the challenges, I was a Star Agent: 14.

In the missions, I was Special Agent. I never made it to perfect.
:)
I like cheese!

Print