Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3  (Read 76236 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2005, 06:12:09 PM »
Whoops, missed Lizard's post in that. Shoulda reloaded before I posted.

It would be totally cool with me if you brought all that stuff (including Bongo-based games) because the only one of them I've ever played is SSBM. But will you really be able to fit it all in your plain-bound (hehe) luggage?

Thanks for the reminder about Hunters. That'll be a blast to play multiplayer even though I stink at it. Maybe I just love the music too much. ;P

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2005, 06:18:32 PM »
I don't know how much time we will have to play games, but I'd love to play Four Swords Adventure and Wario Wario on the GCN with you guys.  I have Two GBAs with GCN link cables for 4 swords, and  two Waverbirds plus two wired controllers for WarioWare and other multiplayer GCN games.

I also have Donkey Konga 1 & 2 with 3 bongos I could bring.  I'm not very good with them, but would love to see the Dude play.

I be sure to bring my DS, but the Metroid Hunters demo is one of my least favs for it.  Maybe multiplayer will make it more fun for me.

I wish DDR with Mario was out.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2005, 06:20:32 PM »
Jewel cases, yes bring. If I don't have to bring any systems, that would be a load off of me. Unless you want me to bring my SNES or something.

EDIT: Yes, bring the bongo-based games.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 5/11/2005 5:21:27 PM
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2005, 06:21:59 PM »
Wow.  I forgot about the SNES.  I could bring SMAS + SMW and a few other games if anyone wants.

Edit: Since I'm driving I can bring a lot more, but you'll have to wait until at least Wednesday night.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/11/2005 5:24:06 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2005, 06:33:08 PM »
Who's bringing a TV?

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #305 on: May 11, 2005, 06:34:44 PM »
Super Mario Kart.

I don't have it. Surely someone does.

EDIT: I could bring my game monitor thing. It's small, but it works.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 5/11/2005 5:35:35 PM
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2005, 06:36:11 PM »
I can bring a TV if we need an extra or fear we won't be able to use the hotel one for gaming.

« Reply #307 on: May 11, 2005, 06:39:05 PM »
No SNES, multiplayer should be the priority for the time we have. The show only goes until 6pm-6pm-4pm Wed-Thurs-Fri, so we should have soooome time to battle it out.

"<MegaByte> it's a trade show, not a... whatever"

I have 2 Bongos, looks like I'll be bringing 1 or 2 if I can fit them easily.

Everyone bring GBAs for connectivity purposes. I'm bringing 1 GBA, 2 GCN-GBA link cables, and 1 GBA-GBA link cable.

Everyone bring Mario Kart: Super Circuit!

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #308 on: May 11, 2005, 06:42:28 PM »
We already know that there are issues with the hotel-supplied television. So whichever of you has a nicer (i.e. bigger, I guess) set, please bring it.

Lizard has a valid point.

Looks like I'll just bring my DS and games. Not much other Nintendo stuff seems to be needed on my end, which is fine with me.

Edited by - WaToaD on 5/11/2005 5:45:18 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #309 on: May 11, 2005, 06:53:18 PM »
My tv is about 19 inches.  It's a Zenith from 1996.

Edit: I have a bigger GE, but it's really heavy and not worth bringing.  I might could borrow a projector, but don't have a screen and the hotel wall may be textured.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/11/2005 5:57:38 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #310 on: May 11, 2005, 07:42:53 PM »
That would rock, and it would also be really weird.

If I don't have to bring my screen, it will probably help. So... yeah. If someone tells me I need to, I'll see about it.

I suppose you guys (Watoad especially?) still want to hear me play my violin?

That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #311 on: May 11, 2005, 07:50:16 PM »
Maybe if I brought my tampoline or yo-yo, I could show you the most decent things I'm worth.  Oh wait, I'm not go--ARRGH!!  Why do I keep coming here!?! *jumps on trapoline off a cliff*

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #312 on: May 11, 2005, 07:53:29 PM »
Yes, bring it Chupp.  A student played one at our late teacher appreciation lunch today.  It was awesome.

I don't play guitar anymore, but could bring one if anybody else does.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2005, 08:04:49 PM »
Rightio.

Bring your guitar. I will play it.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 5/11/2005 7:05:16 PM
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2005, 08:23:11 PM »
Would you rather play a Fender Santa Rosa electric-acoustic or the Ovation acoustic-electric that is pictured in the blank stare thread?  Should I also bring a small practice amp?

Print