Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World: Need Help!  (Read 3816 times)

« on: March 01, 2005, 12:08:33 AM »
What is the difference between Yoshi's House and Yoshi's House in the Fall? Also, is that the 'huge' surprise you get for beating Special World? I've beaten the  Special World, and have 92 exits. Oh, and I'm using SMA2. Please help!

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 09:34:07 PM »
You have to get all 96 before the surprise shows up in SMA2

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 12:34:44 AM »
Grrr... darn GBA Rehashing differences... I want to play Minus World on SMBDX! I thought I could do it, but no...

Also, I've got 95 exits- the only one I lack is the Valley of Bowser 4 Secret exit. I looked for it on TMK- but to my shock, it was not there! Can somebody please help me? I'm selling my GBA soon, and I made a vow to complete SMA2 before my Advance is gone!

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 3/8/2005 1:31:26 AM

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 08:33:07 PM »
Well, obviously it's that key and keyhole at the end. Lick it up with Yoshi, his tongue go's through walls.

Anything else you pathetic mammels?
Senior Mariology professor

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 09:40:44 PM »
*slaps forehead for the second time today* We're mammals.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 12:59:18 AM »
Oh! I never thought of that! Thanks, I've now found all 96 exits in SMW!

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 10:02:44 PM »
Feathers are your friend... good advice

Print