Print

Author Topic: And A very Hello to you all!  (Read 2703 times)

« on: March 11, 2005, 07:23:44 PM »
Greetings to you all. I have been asking people to launch me a picture of the DS. If you have please send an image if probable. While that is happening I need to know what Mario 64’s like the new version on DS. I’ve only seen it once when I played, quite long ago. I believe that Ringsonic should stop putting his influence. He should put them aside and accept that the DS is quite normal and very sophisticated. The DS isn’t fat, am I true people. Plus what’s up with his posting so countless threads. He’s got to get a grip of himself. Now people like Suffix, Luigi Simpson, Screech and many more are good at threads, now they’re the people of intelligence. Have you comprehended RingSonic’s last post, well the second last in the site discussion saying his parting? What a hoodwink. Do you people agree? I’ve have been enjoying this place, now that I’m established here I won’t be leaving.

There is more  that meets the eye!
There is more  that meets the eye!

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 07:37:01 PM »
"If you have please send an image if probable."

There's a little something called Google Image Search for that.

"I believe that Ringsonic should stop putting his influence. He should put them aside and accept that the DS is quite normal and very sophisticated. The DS isn’t fat, am I true people."

And why exactly is your opinion any more valid than this other person's?

"Plus what’s up with his posting so countless threads. He’s got to get a grip of himself."

Hypocritism alert! You posted two introduction threads yourself, and neither of them seem like the pinnacle of intelligence.

"I’ve have been enjoying this place, now that I’m established here I won’t be leaving."

I'm getting a bit tired of dumb newbies running this place, so if you don't intend to leave, then PLEASE learn from these other n00b's as well as your mistakes and always think before you post, preferrably using good grammar and spelling.

Statistics are like a bikini: What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/11/2005 5:45:35 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 09:44:47 PM »
You have to admit, it could be worse. As for SM64DS, I'll give you a quick summary. It's got the original places, but it has even more now. There are more than 5 new worlds, for one thing. A grand addition to it all is the recreation room, which will eventually contain 36 polished minigames. Controls are slightly more difficult, but you can choose between the nicely articulated D-pad or the ultra-accurate touch pad. However, I don't use the touch pad, becuase it just seemed strange to me. Perhaps, if I had practiced it more, I would have grown to enjoy it.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 10:19:16 PM »
I personally hated the way they did touch screen control in SM64DS. Here's my experience with it as posted at another forum(the more informal one where I don't use proper capitalization):

"the touch screen support absolutely sucked. SUCKED. i'd rather move mario with the d-pad! nintendo really screwed up on this one, that's for sure. to run mario, you touch the screen and a bullseye-like thing appears, with your stylus/finger at the center. most of everything around it is a deadspot(mario barely moves), then there's a thin strip on the outside where you put the pen to make mario run. kinda like the N64 stick, you place the pen in correlation to where it would be on SM64. now, this is fine and dandy if you can see where you're pointing, but chances are you're looking at the game screen instead(watch the touch screen, fall off a cliff. get it?)! now, this might not be so bad if the virtual "stick" held in one spot and you could just get your hand in a comfortable spot and get used to it that way. but no, it gets worse. eveyrtime you move the pen outside of that thin band used to make mario run, the "stick" moves that much. which means even if you have your hand in a comfortable spot, you'll have to move it once you notice that the center has also moved. there's no way to tell how much it moved without looking at it, and looking at it means once again taking your eyes off the bob-omb about to blow up in your face and using them to chase that stupid stick around the screen."

Statistics are like a bikini: What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital.

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 09:38:34 AM »
CashCrazed, I vote early for your sig being nominated for Sig of the Year.

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 09:54:49 AM »
Tru dat.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 11:18:39 AM »
*laughing stupidly* what's a sig??? (seriously)

"for those about to rock, we salute you."-AC/DC

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 3/19/2005 9:19:18 AM
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 01:07:23 PM »
It's an abbreviation for a signature. You just used one.

"for those about to rock, we salute you."-AC/DC

Now I use one.

"What? A half-gallon already?"

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 09:20:19 PM »
I think it's finally time I asked this very dumb-sounding question. It might seem less ridiculous if you consider the fact that this is the first message board I ever joined.

What is the exact definition of "signature"?

Obviously I have a pretty good idea by now, but I'd like to actually know what kind of stuff signatures should have in them.

Did any of you ever notice that I've never had a signature? This is why.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 09:43:57 PM »
"...and neither of them seem like the pinnacle of intelligence."

BLAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA.

''THIS IS MY PHONE!
I AM ON THE PHONE!'' ~Jon
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 12:01:31 AM »
Well, all I can say to Cash and the guy he quoted is, you phools don't understand the thumb stylus.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 10:47:39 AM »
"to Cash and the guy he quoted is"

Yeah, neither me nor me liked the touch screen control at all.

I tried it with both the stylus and that little thumb pad, but neither felt comfortable to me. I'll take the D-pad anyday, thank you.

Print