Print

Author Topic: favorite tv show?????????? tell me  (Read 8697 times)

« on: April 11, 2005, 05:05:50 PM »
just askin what your fav tv show is. Mine is either Family guy or Futurama. their both awesome.(to me) thats all for now, thanx.

As i said before...
Bizzaned -Deezer

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 06:35:32 PM »
Sports Center and Family Guy and Pimp my Ride and Cribs.

(Peter in a brewery): "This is like heaven! But God realized it wasn't my time, and sent me back to a brewery!"

See, it's those kind of lines that make FG so darn funny. I like SC just because I watch just so I can see what happened in sports that day. I like Pimp My Ride because they make the cars so frikin cool, just like the houses in Cribs are so frikin cool.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 07:33:20 PM »
Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Mad TV, Detention, Fries With That, Family Feud.

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 09:28:29 PM »
I really like M*A*S*H.
And Invader Zim.
I'm a big cartoon person but I haven't turned on the cartoon Network in a long time.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 09:39:36 PM »
The Simpsons and Friends
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 11:42:41 PM »
The Simpsons by a long mile.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 12:28:03 AM »
The original.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 04:57:06 PM »
My favirote TV show is Win Ben Stein's Money since it's funny and I learn things from it, but I've grown out of the show now and love the Match Game with Gene Rayburn (hence my new signature).

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn

Edited by - Tingrio on 7/24/2005 6:19:43 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 08:13:46 PM »
Watoad, what is your thoughts on the new TMNT?

Favorite show= That 70's Show. Best. New. Sitcom. Ever.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2005, 11:47:28 AM »
On TV? I like Full Meatl Alchemist and oddly enough Everwood. Everything else I can't decide. Most of my favorite anime aren't even on TV.

Random Anime Quote:
"Dita... let''s go!"--Hibiki Tokai. Vandread Second Stage episode 13.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005, 12:14:27 PM »
Woo! Go Luigison! XP

Simpsons, Friends, and Smallville are the biggies. ^_^

I also like Joey and Enterprise...well, and Star Trek: Voyager, but I don't watch that anymore since it's off the air (on regular stations).

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/24/2005 11:15:05 AM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2005, 12:28:44 PM »
I don't watch TV often anymore, but I really enjoy Family Guy.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2005, 12:38:54 PM »
I also like Joey, but not as much as Friends.  Listen Up is also pretty good.

I once liked Star Trek a lot, but not as much now.  It's turned into to much of a space opera like Star Wars.  Don't get me wrong, I still like Star Wars, but one watching will do me for a long time.  Star Wars is more of a western space opera than science fiction.  I prefer science fiction that has a little more to it.  I like shows/movies that allow/make me think.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2005, 05:57:03 AM »
Hollyoaks.. like anyones heard of it, I used to hate it, but I love it now, it is basically full of good-looking young people, their lives & stuff, it sounds boring but this one guy had an imaginary friend, thats when I started watching it proper :) .. & the Simpsons definatley...

- - - -
Arg, matey

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2005, 09:22:21 AM »
Let me just see here...

cartoons:
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the hedgehog (One of the best cartoon theme songs EVER!!!!)
Sonic X (Nice touch having them in the real world, like Sonic Adventure.)
Kirby: Right back at ya! (They could have made it better, but hey, Kirby plays the ultimate hero role and that's what makes me happy!)
TMNT: Both shows. (Didn't see too many episodes of the original, but I loooooove the theme song.  The new show is cool!)
Ducktales(an absolute classic.  This is probably the best cartoon in recent memory that Disney has put out besides Aladdin.)

And some cartoons I have seen maybe one or two episodes of:  Speed Racer, Scooby Doo( the original from '69), Scooby and Scrappy Doo(if that is the name of that one), Winx club( ah...it's not that bad.)  Pokemon(Actually, I watched the first two seasons, but now I hate it with a passion.  Sorry Pokefans.),  Talespin(love it), Ed Edd and Eddy( one of the most dumb, and yet oddly hilarious cartoons on CN.)

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print