Print

Author Topic: Whats your favorite post?  (Read 3151 times)

« on: January 06, 2001, 10:46:14 AM »
i looked back in the 365 days (or 364 or what ever.)and ive seen alot of posts.and topics. i like them all but there is one i like. Mario word association.whats yours?
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2001, 12:31:44 PM »
The top ten most popular of all time are...

1.  "Mario" word association-187
2.  Mr. Face?-168
3.  Role play begins! (everyone in the R.P.G. read)-121
4.  A question-66
5.  The best "Mario" character-52
6.  The worst "Mario" character-48
7.  Women of the Mushroom Kingdom-43
8.  "Super Mario World" arcade-41
9.  R.P.G. begins!-39
10. What's the WORST "Mario" game ever?-37

The post I'm most proud of is "The next 'Mario' game" because I put a lot of thought into it and edited and added onto it for a long time on my computer before I thought it was ready for posting.

There are a lot of posts I like responding to.  Everyone loves "'Mario' word association," but right now I'm into pointing out the downward spiral, so I like stuff like "Good ol' days" and "Side-scrolling classics."

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2001, 10:57:53 AM »
I FORGOT which topic mr.face? was on.can you tell me please!
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2001, 10:35:49 PM »
Mega 2- It seems like you have posted several top 10 lists in the past.  Top 10 posters, posts to a message, etc.  I was wondering how you know these totals.  Do you go through all the boards and compare totals?  Not that that's... wierd... or anything.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2001, 10:20:49 AM »
Maybe I'm just the Casey Casem of the Fungi Forum.  : )

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2001, 11:45:30 PM »
i can't ever remember when the mario word association had less than 200 posts.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2001, 12:01:27 AM »
I'd just like to say that I have post #86 on the Mario Word Association.
Youngin's these days don't show no respect...

"Thus Spake Lizard"

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2001, 08:29:08 PM »
The One I'm About To Make For Everybody Who Hates frostbite Will Post!!
Hello.

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2001, 09:40:47 PM »
Hmmm....Let me think.
"Yoshi the Gender Bender" Was definatly a classic. Didn't last long, but it It was fun to have a serious (sorta) discussion on a rather absurd topic. It might be more than a year old by now, I forget.
Also, I found alot of the "Is the Mario universe going backwards?" topics kinda interesting. I remeber two off hand-One by the same name and the other "Mario:The Next Generation?".
Also, there was a post about people with multiple accounts which was a riot. I remeber I got into the act too...Poor Cactaur, the account that lasted two whole posts.
Zoot-a-loot, I almost forgot to mention that I remeber when the MWA was 1 post long...And I also remeber when it was 32 posts long. It just kept dropping due to lack of intrest and I clearly remeber thinking "Well, I gave it a go. I guess some ideas don't catch on". After my first AWOL-Spree i was amazed to see it hit 100 some and I was jumping for joy.
---
-Kweeh

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2001, 12:42:39 AM »
No, not Cataur!  Cactrot is better!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print