Print

Author Topic: People are getting tired of Mario?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 10903 times)

« on: May 18, 2005, 04:27:25 PM »
I've been looking at many websites and people are saying that Nintendo is dying. Why do people hate Mario? We need to support Nintendo and Mario so their future is a good one.

I like strawberry milk

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 04:33:58 PM »
People are getting tired of Mario the same way I'm getting tired of GameSpot not showing me screenshots! GAAAAAHHH! STUPID SCREENSHOTS! SHOW YOURSELVES!

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 04:40:42 PM »
Yeah, a lot of people hate Nintendo.  How can they possibly hate a little tubby italian guy with a mustache???  This Dance Dance REvolution Mario thing will most likely help a lot, though.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 07:21:37 PM »
TMK should sneek in to E3 as a publicity stunt.  And show what all of us think about Mario.  Very unlikley though.  But as Mario fans, we should be held responsible for getting the word across
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 05:51:33 AM »
There are two possible reasons for this:

1- Those haters are actually Sonic fans!
2- Those haters must be old, or influenced enough, to dislike the "innocence" (childishness) Nintendo usually offers in their games.

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 06:07:02 AM »
"TMK should sneek in to E3 as a publicity stunt."

TMK is at E3, sans sneaking.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 06:13:34 AM »
I can dig it.

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 06:14:10 AM »
I can dig it.

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 08:47:23 AM »
I can dig it, baby!

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 08:31:33 PM »
Hope (N Forever): There's nothing wrong with the "innocence" to which you referred. That's simply what it is - innocence. And the stuff about Mario being kiddy is for the most part rubbish and was probably invented by Nintendo-hating idiots (I'm not saying you're one of them); I hope you don't really buy into that sort of thinking. I'm very glad that the Mario theme has kept its innocence; I would be extremely upset if it became like the so-called "mature" crap that's so popular these days.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 10:20:44 AM »
I hear ya. Maro is good because it can be fun for anyage, while other games your parents would'nt let you play untill you were out of the house.
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 04:16:20 PM »
Just people who dislike Nintendo surely. Just becuase a game is for everyione doesn't make it bad. It is exactly that that makes the Mario series so charming. Thoes people don't know what they're missing.

Random Anime Quote:
" They''ve drawn us awful carelessly."--Osaru (I think), Jubei-Chan episode 5.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2005, 03:37:16 PM »
QUOTE: Why do people hate Mario?

I'd like to believe it's because of Pokémon (which I am STILL trying to get out of)

"This is a SQUARE HOUSE. Please report any un-fairness to the proprietor"

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 07:19:49 PM »
Pokémon? I'm still shocked it's still going strong even today. I'm so sick of those games. It's totally lost its appeal after so many games. As for Mario, he shall never die! Nintendo isn't close to disappearing yet. It's just annoying to say that Nintendo isn't where the big boys are. The company is trying to appeal to those slightly younger gamers and those who don't appreciate the modern-type games (most of them). I don't believe that Nintendo is going away, but maybe they could try harder. Maybe they should advance the main storyline more than just an adventure out of nowhere (like Mario and Peach getting engaged [shot]). Ha ha ha! Long live Mario! Even if there were 1.5 million PSPs sold in its first week of release, that still will not pull me away from my loyalty!
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2005, 05:13:10 AM »
...I'm not even going to get into that with Pokemon. Rather not start anything...

But I do agree with that, Nintendo's not going anywhere. As long as they have their classic characters, they're not disappearing. Just wait until the Revolution comes out...

Random Anime Quote:
" They''ve drawn us awful carelessly."--Osaru (I think), Jubei-Chan episode 5.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Print