Print

Author Topic: HELLO SUMMER!!!  (Read 2534 times)

« on: June 15, 2005, 03:05:20 PM »
Summer is finally here!!!  Well not officialy, but I'm actually out of school.  Today was my last day, took my intro math and earth science finals.  They were pretty easy.  I saw the girl I like today, but only everything whent unsaid.  I couldnt fork up the guts to talk to her.  Oh well, there's always next year.  I made my moment of the year at the school yesterday.  It was pretty stupid.  But me and my friends were outside, on one of the only days you were alowd to leave campus.  I bought some barques and I only finished 3 quarters of it.  So one of my friends said to empty it and throw it at the lunch-room window(we were outside still)  But I did one step better and left the cap loose and chucked it.  I got the window pretty much covered.  Most of the kids from the school were in that room.  I know it might sound immature or childish (too which I totally agree)  But I just cant believe I did it.  What funny things have happened on the last day of school at your school?  That you did, or someone else.

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 03:20:20 PM »
These didn't happen the last day, but they happened in high school and were funny.

1) Freshman year, we had this friend we called Schmiles Schmoen and he had really long hair. We told another friend to slide a greasy corndog up his neck and he did. This resulted in a chase around Russelville (the library) and the corndog getting smashed and ground into the Russelville carpet. The librarian came and demanded, "WHO DID THIS?" and they both pointed to another innocent guy, my friend Carl, sitting in the distant corner. He had to clean the mess up. Ha ha!

2) We were all sitting around in Russelville, talking loudly I guess, and a librarian said, "If you want to scream, do it outside." Carl said, "open a window" and someone did. He then went outside the window and yelled a nightmarish banshee scream. It was the best scream I've ever heard, and it was worth having the librarian come down and talk to us innocent people at the table again.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 03:37:40 PM »
Here's another one!  At the last assembly of the year, this year, in the auditorium.  A kid named Joe Spencer (this kids face kind of looks like the count countula from seseme street, but with shaggy hair and he's wicked tall.  And he's been in highschool for 6 years) is sitting there and a woman goes up to the podium and sais "We would like to congradulate the honor and high honor and valadictorian students, please come up to the stage." Joe gets up out of his seat right after she was done with her sentence and yells "YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" And starts walking up to the stage.  This was hilarious because everyone there knows Joe isnt any of those, and that he's one of the biggest stoners in school.  I was laghing so hard.  I still do.

Well, the dawn was coming,
heard him ringing on my bed,
he said "my names the Teacher,
what matters what I call myself,
and I have a lesson,
that I must impart to you,
its an old expression,
but I must insist it true."

I only watch [adult swim]

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 03:44:04 PM »
On the last day of some history class in high school, we didn't have anything to do so we got to watch some random videos. Before the teacher started "The Making of Anaconda," this guy named Courtney showed his early-release pass to the teacher and left.

Partway through the Anaconda video, in through the door flew something small, which curved to the left and fell behind the blackboard on the wall facing the door. Courtney runs in, exclaiming, "That was my pass!" Somebody pointed out that it went behind the blackboard, so he spent about 30 seconds inspecting the edges before it fell out on its own.

Sqrt2

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 12:32:52 PM »
Are you sure that it's summer? Looking out the window at a gloomy, cloud-covered sky I'll have to disagree with you!

Inner harmony is achieved through application of will.
AA fanboy and proud!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 01:02:07 PM »
In English, the last day before spring break, The class demanded to "Cut that Mullet" They cut my 7-inch long hair into a mullet. I had to walk around the school for 40 minutes with the most horrible mullet of all time. I got 20 bonus points out of it and it was really funny. At the end of class, since if was the final period, they shaved my head clean. I like it better this way not, ironically.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 06:00:56 PM »
I am pleased to announce that Summer Vacation has officially started for me!

In addition, today marks the completion of the delayed audio project for Markio!

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 06:37:55 PM »
I've got one more day before Summer Vacation truly starts for me. And like Sqrt2, I've got cloudy weather near my home.

*In Special-Ed voice* Yaaay!

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2005, 08:23:50 PM »
Well i don't have too many plans for summer because it isn't summer yet.  i'm gonna be working for most of it.

But one good memory from this year's school year was last saturday's after prom party, where i drank more than ever and really made a scene.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 10:13:44 PM »
Summer, schmummer.

Drinking makes you a loser.

The end.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Print