Print

Author Topic: Things that scare you, or used to.  (Read 5837 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 09:52:41 AM »
Was afraid of:
Homework
Loud tv (Was 2 back then.)
Like likes from Zelda
Blood
Being embarrassed

Afraid of:
Aliens
Poor people who beg from me
Roller coasters even when I don't eat before getting on.

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2005, 09:20:51 AM »
Things I used to be scared of:

-Mewtwo
-Taily-po (our school librarian told a good ghost story!)
-The dark (I swear, I've had that night-light workin' since this January!)
-Spiders... of all kinds.
-I shared my mom's fear for all snakes... 'xept for rubber ones.
-Dark Matter (I didn't wanna go out at night... it looked to much like "that black stuff from Kirby".)

Things I'm scared of now:

-People in Peru (they eat guinea pigs!!!)
-Big spiders (teensy ones and grandaddy spiders are nice, they don't bite)
-My dad dancing
-Eggman dancing ("What kinda dance is that?" "I think it is called The Jerk.")
-That's it.

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 7/25/2005 9:25:13 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2005, 08:40:41 PM »
     I'm terrified of spiders.
     I'm not scared of dying. The only people who should be are people who think they're going to... the other place...
     But I am afraid that if there is no heaven or... the other place... what will happen?
     I'm scared that I might possibly see the day when there is no more room in the ground for corpses to be buried in. I personally want to be cremated, not worm food.
     I don't like the thought of living forever. Eventually, the world will end and then what? You're floating in space, no Mario games, possibly no aliens, you'll starve to death but not die, you'd choke without air and not die, etc. I'd like to die someday, please.
     I used to be afraid of the vacuum (Because of the Brave Little Toaster movie).
     I was scared of roller coasters until recently, when  I flew off a sea doo with my cousin at Lake Kaweah, CA, and that fear was no more!

Got Bird? –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - Bird Person on 7/15/2005 7:59:27 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2005, 09:18:44 PM »
Things I was scared of then:

*Heat radiator popping noises
*Wind pounding against the window
*Beatrix Potter illustrations
*Ghosts
*Bees
*Basement

Now:

*Spiders
*Bees
*Making my dad angry
*When GiftedGirl makes stupid references to Homestar Runner
*Basement
*When mosquitoes buzz right near my earlobe

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2005, 03:46:19 PM »
midgets.

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
I see poop.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2005, 10:12:17 AM »
When I was a kid, I was really freaked out by this old Santa statue we kept in our garage. You see, it was, for some reason, tall and lanky instead of short and fat, and it held a long candle. The face always creeped me out even in the light, but in the dark it looked like a gruesome, tall monster with bloodshot eyes, a drooling mouth, and a giant knife in its hand. The shadows it cast were enough to make me never go into the garage until my parents got rid of it. I was also scared of looking out a window at night, for I thought a scary head would pop and say something.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Jin

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2005, 10:44:37 AM »
If you ever saw the movie exorcist im scared of the possesed girl. She looks scary as heck
Andy

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2005, 11:30:18 AM »
The probe lines from <U>War of the Worlds. Even in the book (which I read 5 years ago), the particular probe caused a huge feeling of suspense and anxiety.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2005, 03:47:41 PM »
Things don't scare me as much as they just freak me out. Thinks like old food in the fridge, or the Shadow Temple and the Bottom of the Well in OoT. Those things alway freaked me out quite a bit.

Unfortunately, the one thing that always has scared me to death is the loss of a fmily member, since I have never had that experience in my life. I don't know what it will be like, and I don't wish to loose those that are close to me.

When I was younger I was afraid of the Re-Dead so much, that I didn't play the adult part of OoT for a year. Also, the Siberian Special forces in Goldeneye scared me a lot.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®

Edited by - koopaslaya on 8/20/2005 2:49:29 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 07:09:29 AM »
I was never actually scared of videogames as a kid. In fact, I've now built up an immunity thanks to years of watching "The Evil Dead" and playing Silent Hill and Fatal Frame, and am not scared nearly as much by games and movies. But "Saw" really creeped me out. It sucked, but it was scary.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 10:16:59 AM »
-clowns
-spiders
-centipedes
-and especially the thought of ernie and bert together all the time!

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 11:18:31 AM »
I like spiders... they taste great.
Sorry.
Nintendo rules.

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2005, 03:54:07 PM »
Playing against computer players in Mortal Combat used to scare me. After playing Super Smash Bros I am no longer afraid.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2005, 06:22:19 PM »
The King from the Burger King commercials
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Print