Print

Author Topic: About Spuaresoft and Nintendo  (Read 10251 times)

« on: February 11, 2001, 01:49:09 PM »
Did you ever think that if Nintendo would quit making Pok'emon and Zelda games, they could buy the copyrights from Squaresoft and make a real Super Mario RPG 2 instead of waisting money?

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 2/11/2001 3:28:40 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2001, 06:01:25 PM »
Ahh, yes, Nintendo is definitley wasting their money on Zelda games, huh?  Its only one of the most revered game series of all time, what a waste of cash.  And yes, Pokemon surely isn't making Nintendo any money.

(end sarcasm here)

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2001, 06:26:45 PM »
Squaresoft was willing to make GBA games of the FF series, but That President guy said no. Go figure.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2001, 06:44:27 PM »
give up on ZELDA! what the heck are you thinking, I'm all for square going with nintendo but not give up on Zelda, its as classic as Mario. Besides the president at Nintendo I herd is only a figure head so he doesn't have the final say

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2001, 06:28:25 AM »
I'm with you ParaTroopaCaption. Zelda is definately one of Nintendo's all-time great games.

Why is Squaresoft working for PlayStation now?

I HATE SEGA! SEGA MUST DIE! NINTENDO RULES ALL! HAIL THE MIGHTY NINTENDO!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2001, 07:02:25 AM »
OK if you dont want to listen to the truth. For your information I read that in a Magazine that had an interview with Nintendo. The Question was asked if they were going to make a sequil to Super Mario RPG. Nintendo answered that it couln't buy copyrights because of the cost of Zelda, Pok'emon, and other videogames. I can't seem to remember the name of the Magazine though. I know i read it before we even heard of Paper Mario.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 4/8/2001 9:16:27 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2001, 03:29:20 PM »
a traitor to mario? I'm insulted. I'm just I personally don't give a crap what they do with pokemon, but they can't get rid of Zelda, besides Square might work with Nintendo in the gamecube years. I'm not going to choose side ( god that sounds ridiculous chooseing which FICTIONAL video game char. I'm going to side with ). I'd love to see a Mario RPG sequel just as much as I'd like to see a new Zelda game.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2001, 03:39:00 PM »
Excuse me?  Nintendo giving up Zelda and Pokémon for another Mario game?

What?  Tell me I didn't hear that.
I have only one thing to say.

Long live Mario.

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2001, 07:28:57 AM »
I guess then we will never see a sequal to Super Mario RPG (sigh)

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 4/8/2001 9:24:13 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2001, 11:39:52 AM »
We are not traitors. Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon are all NINTENDO characters... Duh!

Mario is made by Nintendo
Zelda is made by Nintendo
Pokemon is made by Nintendo

Do you finally understand?

We are not traitors because we all like Nintendo characters!

-<~I am the all-knowing Mario Master!~>-

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 2/15/01 9:40:34 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2001, 12:10:58 PM »
its that simple huh? NO repeat NO although they are made by the same company they all compete with each other so there. Super Smash Bros taught you that.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 4/8/2001 9:25:11 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2001, 03:11:02 PM »
BOYS BOYS! Calm down. Neither of us are "betraying" Mario, nor do we not want to see Mario RPG 2. I personally am all for a new Mario game. I'm sick and tired of all the new mario games being Mario Party or some sports game. I want a real mario game to, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I want to see a new Zelda game. I guess I do like Zelda more but I still like mario. And neither of those games are in compatition, I don't know were came up with that. Now lets stop before this becomes some childish flame war.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2001, 07:05:56 PM »
Dude, Marionut#1 whats wrong with u? Mario Maniac is right.  They r all nintendo mascots, they dont compete!!
MARIO DUDE~~~~~~~

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2001, 07:22:52 AM »
allright...NONE of us are traitors to mario, square is NOT teaming up with nintendo (i know this for a fact) and i am really hoping that nintendo ditches NONE of its characters.

(enter a witty comment or phrase here)
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2001, 03:27:32 PM »
thats the wittiest thing ive seen marionut post so far :D

--> (:E)8 <--
Goomba!
--> (:E)8 <--
Goomba!

Print