Print

Author Topic: Hi, I'm new  (Read 4926 times)

« on: August 26, 2005, 09:24:53 PM »
Hi, I'm Toadkarter. You may know me from Pixeltendo, or Elementgames, or, a few other places. I am a spriter, I make sprites all the time and I am fairly well known on the computer. Would I say I'm popular? No, just, known by a few spriters and what not. I hope this place is as cool as I hoped

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 09:55:57 PM »
Hello!  Thanks for choosing to join this forum.  You're really gonna love it here (as long as you watch your mouth and don't irritate Deezer and friends :) ).

So you're a spriter, huh?  Neat!  Can you do a lot of Mario sprites?

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/7/2005 5:57:46 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 11:21:29 PM »
Welcome to TMK, friend.  I'm not popular online, or have any special kinda stuff like sprites, but I am the one and only Blue Toad.  Please enjoy yourself here.

It is better to be sworn to an honest fool than to a lying scholar.  ~  Eragon from the book Eldest by Christopher Paolini.  
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 09:50:14 AM »
Welcome I'm White_Arrow have a nice day (mutters)stupid welcome wagon

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 11:34:13 AM »
I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does, white_arrow!  Okay, maybe I did go a little too far there.  Sorry about that. (bad joke erased)

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/7/2005 5:58:27 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 01:14:01 PM »
Hello.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 01:16:11 PM »
You'll have a good time if you don't openly admit that you're a banned member. Just kidding. Welcome to the forum boards.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 08:38:53 PM »
Welcome. Um... that's all I have to say.

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2005, 11:24:14 AM »
Hey there.  Cool name.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 09:49:20 PM »
They never fail to inform us that they're new, eh?

Hey, welcome to the forums. I haven't been here in a while and frankly, I'm not worried about it.

Have a nice day.

''''This is my phone!
I am on the phone!'''' ~Jon
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2005, 02:30:07 PM »
hey there dude.I am mario_luigifan104.My pass word is ------(ha!had you going about that thinking i would give that away).I am xx(prefer not to disclose)years old.Anyways i like chinese,mexican,italian,and good ole american(especially southern because that is where i live)food.Well looks like i've said enough.So enjoy the time you spend here.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

I see poop.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2005, 03:31:39 PM »
Many greetings, grasshopper.

I have special abilities.

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 9/5/2005 2:32:30 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2005, 06:11:04 PM »
"My pass word is ------(ha!had you going about that thinking i would give that away)."

Uh, no. Anyone with eyes, a brain, and common sense could see that one from a mile away...

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2005, 08:13:46 PM »
He was just trying to be funny. I thought it was, so I guess that makes me stupid too, huh?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2005, 08:24:10 PM »
Yeah... I guess, if you wanna think you're stupid, knock yourself out.

Print