Print

Author Topic: Re: tmk is dying  (Read 4405 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: April 25, 2002, 11:30:31 AM »
BandicootBuddy... If you like the PlayStation so much, why are you here at a Mario/Nintendo fan site?

If you are a true fan of Nintendo/Mario, then you should stop talking about the PlayStation! This is not a PlayStation site...it's a Mario fan site!

If you don't want to talk about Mario, then leave and go on some PlayStation message board!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2002, 11:30:50 AM »
BandicootBuddy... If you like the PlayStation so much, why are you here at a Mario/Nintendo fan site?

If you are a true fan of Nintendo/Mario, then you should stop talking about the PlayStation! This is not a PlayStation site...it's a Mario fan site!

If you don't want to talk about Mario, then leave and go on some PlayStation message board!

By the way... Nintendo will NEVER make games for PlayStation!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2002, 01:35:36 PM »
do you REALLY smoke?

anyway
i hope this site stays alive, i like it here
i think deezer should improve the site, but i don't know what he's got going and if he COULD improve it

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2002, 08:22:13 PM »
first, i dont smoke. its a joke. another if i did leave and find a playstation forum, everyone would make a big deal about it. i dont want black mage to be proud if i did.

two things im addicted to: playstation and ciggarettes.

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2002, 12:07:44 PM »
You saying cuz i ****ing like mario i ****ing cant play another game on a different console? [wtd] does that have to do with Spyro or Crash? What the ****?

"

I love mario, so that means i cant love playstation games... right... thats ****ing balanced....

where the hell do you come off trying to start rants with a completely pointless post like this?

ANYONE WHO LIKES MARIO CANT LIKE CRASH OR SPYRO!!!!!!

Right... youre messed up.  that was someone said when i told them about fungi forums.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2002, 12:07:53 PM »
You saying cuz i ****ing like mario i ****ing cant play another game on a different console? [wtd] does that have to do with Spyro or Crash? What the ****?

"

I love mario, so that means i cant love playstation games... right... thats ****ing balanced....

where the hell do you come off trying to start rants with a completely pointless post like this?

ANYONE WHO LIKES MARIO CANT LIKE CRASH OR SPYRO!!!!!!

Right... youre messed up.  that was someone said when i told them about fungi forums.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2002, 06:22:21 PM »
 Some how my name got mentioned in all of this....

Well, it is not wrong to like the Playstation, nor talk about it in the appropriate forum, which would be the general chat in this case, but I do not see where the PSX was mentioned, and in turn, Mario Maniac, you have gotten this whole topic off track. Please, there are enough problems with spam, and off topic conversations are not needed.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2002, 10:38:36 PM »
and where the hell do YOU get off yellin out ****ing all over the place???its ok to like PSX and mario!!!I like the PSX and my nintendo games too!!wut the hells wrong with that??!!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2002, 11:10:03 AM »
TMK is not dying you bstrd!  If anything, it's growing.  And you should know it too.  Instead of playing a console that has nothing but killing, and sports games, find your light and go to another messageboard.  We all know, Deezer isn't the fastest, but that's ok, cause he doesn't have alot of free time!

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2002, 02:09:41 PM »
Doesn't this belong in the SD area?

Don`t go bursting my bubble!!!

Edited by - Grand Goomba in a Bubble on 4/27/2002 4:12:02 PM
Don`t go bursting my bubble!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2002, 11:08:22 PM »
no that wasnt me! that cussing was something somebody said when i was talking bout that whole  anticooot incident, but i did not say that!!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2002, 11:09:49 PM »
todd, Suck ###########

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2002, 08:14:50 PM »
How do you suck that? Do you take the key off the keyboaard or do you jsut draw a picture and suck it?

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2002, 09:55:07 PM »
and where the hell do YOU get off yellin out ****ing all over the place???its ok to like PSX and mario!!!I like the PSX and my nintendo games too!!wut the hells wrong with that??!!TMK is not dying you bstrd! If anything, it's growing. And you should know it too. Instead of playing a console that has nothing but killing, and sports games, find your light and go to another messageboard. We all know, Deezer isn't the fastest, but that's ok, cause he doesn't have alot of free time!  i make it my business to cuss *****.  so **** me and **** you too.

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2002, 09:55:44 PM »
and where the hell do YOU get off yellin out ****ing all over the place???its ok to like PSX and mario!!!I like the PSX and my nintendo games too!!wut the hells wrong with that??!!TMK is not dying you bstrd! If anything, it's growing. And you should know it too. Instead of playing a console that has nothing but killing, and sports games, find your light and go to another messageboard. We all know, Deezer isn't the fastest, but that's ok, cause he doesn't have alot of free time!  i make it my business to cuss *****.  so **** me and **** you too. i dont care if deezer bans me, cuz i dont give a ****.

Print