Print

Author Topic: Re: For God's Sake!!!  (Read 2566 times)

« on: May 22, 2002, 02:09:34 PM »
actually i like mario bros.

sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.
sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2002, 04:32:06 PM »
Yah, well so do I!  It's just that you're missing the point!  The same exact game has been in the first two previous titles.  I've made it to Phase 99, and I never want to see it again for a while!

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2002, 04:33:17 PM »
I like them 2

If I were a monster, I would be the Purple People Eater, because then people would sing about me and I'd eat them 'cause I hate that song.
Have you ever stopped to think and forget to start again?

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2002, 04:35:10 PM »
The Simpsons that is on is The BEST!

If I were a monster, I would be the Purple People Eater, because then people would sing about me and I'd eat them 'cause I hate that song.

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2002, 04:35:42 PM »
never mind

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2002, 06:51:41 PM »
Ya, Tetris Attack RULEZ!!!, however, I will still likely get it, because I don't have SMA1 or 2, and therefore haven't played SMA Mario Bros., and YI is the best 2D platformer ever (my opinion though). Still, the same minigame in 3 consecutive SMA games... Nintendo is making a pretty dumb error...

I WANT TETRIS ATTACK FOR SMA!!!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2002, 06:52:14 PM »
GAH! Stupid laggy connection... IGNORE THIS.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 5/22/2002 5:53:33 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2002, 10:04:01 AM »
Yea well...it's only an estra...the real thing that should be focused on is the game itself..which I think is pretty good

"To the World , you may be but one person.
But to one person , you may be the world."

"To the World , you may be but one person.
But to one person , you may be the world."

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2002, 12:53:24 PM »
Tetris Attack is a good game but its probly too large to put with another game. Im tired of the Mario Brothers Mini-Game too I wish they would have a new side-game...

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2002, 07:52:53 AM »
Okay, this is probably the first time I ever said this but... NINTENDO ARE BEING IDIOTS!!! I can't beilve they made Mario Bros again! I already have SMA and SMA2 to play it on! They better change it for SMA4...

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Print