1 (7.7%)
Knuckles
1 (7.7%)
Shadow
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 01, 2005, 03:30:56 PM

Print

Author Topic: Poll on Sonic X  (Read 2984 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: November 21, 2005, 03:30:56 PM »
Whoa, I really like the new modifications on the Forum.  Deezer and the others have really outdone themselves.
Anyway, the title of the topic is pretty self explanatory.  Just tell me who your favorite character from Sonic X is.  This is just me testing out the new poll feature.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »
Why is Chris in the poll? As far as I can tell nobody likes him.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 11:21:25 AM »
HEY NOW!  I mean... Chris isn't that bad.  He's pretty smart and cool in season 3.  He did make a cool new part to Sonic's shoes.  I doubt that I would enjoy the show as much if he wasn't in it.

Sonic is my favorite good character because of his cool moves, Shadow is my favorite dark character because of his even cooler moves and rocket shoes (he frove time with a chaos emerald!!), but... heh heh... I voted for Amy because she's my favorite character for personality.  Not when she acts like a brat or is hitting on Sonic for no avail (which is most of what she does) but everything else she does I like.  I loved when she got mad at Eggman at the end of Season 2 and hurled mallets at his ship non-stop!  Tails is my second favorite action character after Sonic because of his tails and his neat machines (Knuckles is cool too, but sometimes too dumb or grouchy for my tastes and Rouge... is irritating and distracting at best, if you know what I mean)

So why does the voting close in December, just wondering?
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 12:19:27 PM »
Sonic is my favorite Sonic character.
Chris seems like he's kind of usurping Tails's role.
The "dark" characters have always bugged me, Shadow particularly.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 05:54:38 PM »
Sonics the best of course the shows named after him lol!

mario2_gold

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 06:14:12 PM »
I chose shadow because he's cool,but if this was the old sonic I would've chose knuckles because he was cool when he was evil,now he's soft.
{fosters}

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 10:15:36 AM »
.)
Why is Chris in the poll? As far as I can tell nobody likes him.

HEY NOW!  I mean... Chris isn't that bad.  He's pretty smart and cool in season 3.  He did make a cool new part to Sonic's shoes.  I doubt that I would enjoy the show as much if he wasn't in it.

So why does the voting close in December, just wondering?

Hey, now!  I didn't start this topic so people could start a flame war over a character!  And MW, I guess this poll is showing that "Everybody hates Chris" (I couldn't resist that little joke there.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 10:18:57 AM by Jman »

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 10:53:02 PM »
Hey, now!  I didn't start this topic so people could start a flame war over a character!  And MW, I guess this poll is showing that "Everybody hates Chris" (I couldn't resist that little joke there.)

A flame war would never break out over Chris cause he's not important enough to start a flame war over. Plus you don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to make that joke. I love that show though.

He's pretty smart and cool in season 3. 

I wouldn't know. I stopped watching after season 1.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 01:06:48 AM »
I agree with Screech. Ever since SA2. . .I really haven't paid much attention to the Sonic Games. . .It just seems to me that they're just making stuff purely for the profit. I know that's the point of video games but is there no aesthetic value anymore?

Anyways, my favorite is Sonic.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 11:11:01 AM »
A flame war would never break out over Chris cause he's not important enough to start a flame war over. Plus you don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to make that joke. I love that show though.

Yeah, you know I hate flame wars.  In the case of Chris Rock, everyone loves him.  I really just took the everyone hates Chris joke and ran with it.

I agree with Screech. Ever since SA2. . .I really haven't paid much attention to the Sonic Games. . .It just seems to me that they're just making stuff purely for the profit. I know that's the point of video games but is there no aesthetic value anymore?

Anyways, my favorite is Sonic.

Yes, I remember the old days of Sonic.  I never owned a genesis, but I had a friend that did, and I was always playing that game.  It was Sonic 1 and Sonic 2, my two most favorite Sonic games.  And the old American Sonic cartoons.  Say what you will about Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, but it was one of my favorites growing up.  When Sonic X came out, it completley rekindled my interest in Sonic.  That is why I had to go out and buy the Sonic Mega Collection for Gamecube.  Boy, that takes me back.  Good times...

« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 11:16:41 AM by Jman »

Print