Print

Author Topic: Wario: The one we all love to hate  (Read 5952 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2005, 02:00:12 PM »
I just realized somthing,
Wario is the guy that's supposed to make Mario look good! Mario is supposed to be a middle-aged plumber. He is kinda fat. The people noticed this and made Wario, a fatter man who always gets beat up by Mario.
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 02:51:40 PM »
I wouldn't say always. The only real account I can think of was in SML2.

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 03:03:36 PM »
And then the spin off in SM64DS.
Senior Mariology professor

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 03:36:40 PM »
Wario's a obese lardo who picks his own nose and farts and burps, and lives with his brother...*shudders.* While Mario is a somewhat fit, heroic, athletic being who saves the Princess just for the sake of goodness. Compare. Who is better? I wonder...
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 03:40:27 PM »
Well I'd hope that if Wario was going to pick a nose it'd be his own.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
I usually make fun of Wario because of his voice and the way he acts. But, other than that, he sometimes gets on my nerves.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2005, 04:40:31 PM »
Wario's a obese lardo who picks his own nose and farts and burps, and lives with his brother...*shudders.* While Mario is a somewhat fit, heroic, athletic being who saves the Princess just for the sake of goodness. Compare. Who is better? I wonder...

Yeah Mario is Kind of athletic, but Mario lives with his brother too. And I think that is the reason for Wario and Waluigi. They are there to make the Mario bros. look good. 
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 05:37:10 PM »
I just realized somthing,
Wario is the guy that's supposed to make Mario look good! Mario is supposed to be a middle-aged plumber. He is kinda fat. The people noticed this and made Wario, a fatter man who always gets beat up by Mario.

I don't think Mario is middle-aged. If he was, he'd have grey hair and a bald spot. Not only that, but he'd have alot of trouble doing a triple jump if he was 50. I think he's mabey thirty something.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2005, 06:20:12 PM »
I never think of age when it comes to people in Mario games.  It just creeps me out for some reason.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2005, 02:30:41 PM »
Of course! Age would totally revolutionize Mario games as we know it, but in a really bad way. It will only cause more people to degrade him now that they know his most vital information.
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

Print