Print

Author Topic: Strange Mario Pairings  (Read 3750 times)

« on: December 03, 2005, 12:58:03 AM »
This is done plenty in Harry Potter fandom...you wouldn't believe the strange pairings that pop up. But Don't you ever ponder strange pairings in the Mario Universe? It's rather fun, and sometimes it gets you thinking...

I can't mention my favorite rare/nonexistent pairings here for fear of getting my thread locked again. Buncha Homophobes. ;__;

But anyhow,...I'll list the handful of hetero pairings I think are interesting....

well maybe one or two

There is Bowser/peach. Heh. Not to keen on that one, but there was once this Bowser/peach story that was Based upon Beauty and the Beast that was so well done. The author chickened out though in making them a pairing. It was so close!!

And I once read a Daisy/Mario Fanfic..which, well at the time I was a faithful Mario/Peach shipper..I still am--mind you, but you know--- I'm more open minded these days. ;)

Discuss possibilities here and why you think they would work. Have an open mind.

And you gorram admins let me talk gay!

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 02:16:22 AM »
I've seen weirder pairings on fanfiction.net. I'm not sure if this is weird (I've never played PM2) but Vivian/Koops was on there.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 02:38:39 PM »
I've heard some wierd ones too.
I, personally, like the Bowser/Peach stories and pictures I've seen.
Can't say anything for fanfiction.net. Been there once.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 06:35:21 PM »
I go to ff.net all the time.

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 08:06:43 PM »
I remember that site. I post the very beginning of my story there. Never finished it, though.
I can't really think of a pairing (mostly because I don't wish to make the same stupid mistake I made in that story; I mean, I had Luigi and Vanilla together, for crying out loud).
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 08:51:09 PM »
I try to avoid FF.net. Some of the people there are either huge [jerks] about thier shippings or fill thier storys with Mary Sues. But as for weird shippings....

Definetly Fawful/Iggy.

~ -_-;   ~Sapph
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 09:08:45 PM by Sapphira »
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
I made a Mario fanfic where Mario ended up getting together with Daisy, and Peach got together with Bowser at the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball.  Luigi was paired up with this pianta chick.
I dunno, I just liked the idea of Peach and Bowser dancing together (or, trying to out-dance Daisy and Mario, as far as my story goes).
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print