Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65972 times)

« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2003, 07:27:00 PM »
Re-reading your story makes me really want to work on my fan fic. Bah, I'll get to it eventually.
Oh, While we're on the subject of other's fan fictions, who here is in favor of having me tie my brother(Bluto) down in front of the computer and make him post the next chapter of his story? Anyone?

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.

More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »
Sounds good to me.

« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2003, 03:56:00 PM »
Sure. I bet it's funny!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2003, 06:50:00 PM »
I concur; make him CONTINUE THE STORY!!! lol (I shouldn't be one to talk...heheh... XD)

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2003, 07:38:00 PM »
I dont know why, but that sentence you posted, Sapphira, didnt look like good grammar. I know it is, but it doesn't look it. Has the chatroom gone into you? bwahahaha!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2003, 08:08:00 PM »
What are you talking about? My grammar was perfectly fine. :P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2003, 10:02:00 PM »
Yes, her grammar was perfect just then.  Not a single thing wrong with her choice of words.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2003, 10:22:00 PM »
Wait a minute, "lol" was one sentence and should have been capitalized!  Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Relish is at your command!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #218 on: August 19, 2003, 01:08:00 PM »
Wow, the past, like, 4 pages haven't had a single Chapter in them...How sad...

Well, whatever. OK, here's what I thinks o far- it's gotten a LOT better, I love all the emotional stuff, but..I dunno...

I mean, FOUR YEARS, and the Mario Bros. don't get a **** thing accomplished? I mean...Come on! Ahem. Well, whatever, it's still fairly good. Sounds more like a soap opera now, but...*glances around nervously* Despite the fact I hate soap operas, I LOVE soap-opera-ish fanfiction, in many cases.

Anyway...Hey, since a couple of other people did it...I'm gonna give you a smaple of my work, allright? Hm...But...? What TYPE of section should it BE? One about the Yoshies...? How about Mario...? Or the Koopalings? Or Kamek? What about teh League of Smashers...?! Gah! Action, drama, romance...?! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE!!

REGAIN YOUR POSTURE, YOU BUFFOON!!!

OK, I'm better.

Yay! I found a section that's perfect! Take a peek. (It's from Chapter 22, but...The Chapters aren't increcibly long, so...)

~*~*~*~*~*

After about another minute or so, the door flew open, and Iggy felt a playful arm yank him in. he promptly yelped out in surprise as he tumbled to the carpeted floor of Wendy's bedroom.

Wendy was spoiled, many might say, but her brothers begged to differ. Wendy USED to be spoiled. When she was younger, she was RUTHLESS. But then things changed, after her mother left home, and Wendy developed into a much more kind-hearted kid.

She had her own room because she was the only girl, of course. Not only did it have a wood door, but it also had a soft, navy blue floor of carpet, with various pictures of this and that on her walls. Of course, the boys had these, too, just not of the same taste. While Wendy preferred photos of family get-togethers and old friends long gone, Morton and Roy had pictures of deformed skulls and rock bands, while Lemmy and Larry had various posters of female pop artists like Cindy Lynn the sky blue Yoshi, lead vocalist of the 'LavaLava Lamps' or Ally Bean the Fungiade, guitarist of 'The Mistake'.

A marvelously crafted oak dresser, painted white with curved edges and gold handle rested dead ahead. On the right was Wendy's bed, which was about twice her height in length. It had silk curtains surrounding it which created a classic 'Princess' type of look. The room was dimly lit at the time by a chandelier which hung from the ceiling, made of glowing yellow rocks which were strung by small, silver chains.

But Iggy wasn't paying much attention to the scenery- he was focused on his sister with a concerned look about him. Her red shell sat on the floor next to her dresser, the small gold spikes glimmering in the light. Right now she was wearing a soft, fuzzy outfit made of a light pink. A plain pair of shorts were accompanied by a shirt of the same material. Upon the chest of the shirt was the image of a broken heart with two little angel wings popping out of the sides.

"Uh...So...?" Iggy was too tired to think of what this was about.

"Yea," Wendy muttered, nodding quickly.

"You think it's weird, too, don't you?" she whispered seriously.

Iggy was puzzled a moment, but he could tell by the look in her eye what she was talking to. This was one example of how much a friendship could bond between two siblings.

"I do," he admitted slowly. "I don't get why Dad left so suddenly and such, and why Grandpa is in charge. I mean, usually it's Ludwig who takes the reigns...I think something's up..."

"Something IS up, Igg," Wendy whispered, a little fear in her voice. Iggy stared at her with a frown, curious.

"What do you mean...?" he asked slowly.

Wendy sighed and placed her palm on her forehead for a moment, the short, red-painted claws on the ends of her finger spreading out on her yellow skin.

"I overheard Grandpa talking to some guys earlier and stuff, and..."

"...And what?" Iggy demanded, on the edge of his seat.

"Grandpa lied to us!" Wendy whimpered out quickly.

Iggy paused, his jaw dropped.

"...But Grandpa never lies..." he murmrued in awe.

Wendy nodded hurriedly, and continued.

"I know, I know...OK, I guess he didn't LIE, but...He misled us."

"...How so?" Iggy muttered, keeping his cool.

Wendy clasped her hands together in her lap as she sat cross-legged.

"Well...He said that Daddy went on vacation, right...?"

Her brother simply nodded, his brows furrowed, his jaw ajar.

"Well...What he DIDN'T tell us is that Daddy's not supposed to be coming back..."

Iggy froze, now understanding.

"Whoa...Wait, what makes you so sure?" he demanded calmly, reaching his arms out to console Wendy.

"I-I heard him talk about how he kicked Daddy out, and how he's the King now..." Wendy mumbled, pushing her brother's arms away.

Iggy shook his head in disbelief. This was unlike anything he'd ever dreamed of. His father- KICKED OUT of the castle? Then again, it HAD happened before, hadn't it? No, that was different. Smithy had no relation. But their own GRANDFATHER? Now THAT was a shock.

"Well...I...-" Iggy couldn't find words.

Wendy glared at him frightfully, her teeth grit in worry.

"And you'll never guess who's inside the castle as we speak!" she squealed out.

Iggy shook his head slightly, awaiting the answer.

Wendy took a deep breath before her trembling voice managed to mutter the answer.

"...Grampa's having a meeting with the 'King of Evil'...Ganondorf!!"

~*~*~*~*~*

By the way, er...They refer to Kamek as their Grandpa, because Kamek raised Bowser from childhood after his parents were killed, blablabla...I'll save that history lesson for another day. Anyway, although not really related, Kamek is a grandfather figure to the Koopalings. So, what's the deal? Hehe...Read my fic and you'll find out! :P And, ya know, feel free to advertise your story a bit on my topic, too, I certainly don't mind.

Sapphira, keep up the AWESOME work. It's a good story, and I'm dying to read more, OK? (Wait...I'm only on Chapter 13, and...HEY! I CAN read more, huh? Sweet!)

~~~

OK, NOW I've read all of it, and MAN has the style improved! MUCH better, I love it even more than before. I just want to tell you that this fic is really good, and to never give up on it like so many people have with their OWN awesome fics.

Ahem...Um...SO I guess I'll just wait here, then...

~*~*~*~*~*
Your World, my World...What''s the difference? There is none. Our worlds are all connected by the same sky...The same Destiny...It''s beginning...A War...But when the time comes, whose side will you be on? And whose side will Fate favor?
Only time will tell...Time is of the essence...Your Quest for Destiny is underway, my friend...But will you find the path that suits you within the chaos of War...?

Edited by - Destiny Smasher on 8/22/2003 9:37:57 AM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2003, 08:45:00 PM »
Sapphira never told me the reason she didn't post the rest of the story. Is she rewriting the part 2 or is she as lazy as a crayon from Iowa?

Relish is at your command!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2003, 09:13:00 PM »
Umm...yes I did...?
See Marionut#1's post on page 11. Now add SCHOOL and HOMEWORK to that, not to mention the extra stuff I have to do in yearbook and art... And friends... And being a mod here... And TV... and video games, of course... (and, well, duh, *some* sleep, obviously... XD)

And, as I said in an earlier post: "Umm...I have a life...?"  (Now, much to my discouragement, I do. XD )

So...from now on, unless you guys have comments on the story itself, or have read it for the first time, please don't post in this topic anymore. It's getting to be FILLED with posts asking me to continue the story (*cough*page 10 on*cough*).

I know you all like it and want me to finish, and I'm very flattered... but pestering me is getting to be a bit annoying...and making me feel worse about it... I honestly have NO idea when I'll get the chance to work on it some more, but until then, please be patient about it. I mean, you'll have to be *VERY* patient...

Thanks for all your support though...

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »
Since more people have been reading this story lately (yet having a hard time finding it), I'm bumping my topic. XD

Note: I have NO idea when I'll continue the rest of it... >_<

--------------------

« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2003, 07:59:00 PM »
How stupid was that? Just leave it at the bottom if you arent posting it. It's your fault anyways.

BTW, when will you put up the next part?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2003, 04:53:00 PM »
BTW, when will you respond to jon's question?

(don't answer my question, it was rhetorical(I love that word!))

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.

« Reply #224 on: October 18, 2003, 02:03:00 AM »
(By the way, I used to be Bluto) Lemme see if I understand this. I read the last posted chapter of this story waaaaaaaay back on June 3. It is now October 18 and still no new chapter. Sunddenly I don't feel as bad about not posting more of "The Hero's Blood". I glad to know that other people have lives that get in the way of fun stuff like writing and posting these story. Oh well, I hope you post more soon because this is still my most favorite story( well, as much as I have read of it at least).

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you have to be careful."
-Vash the Stampede

Who am I? I''m a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, tucked inside an enigma, neatly stacked inside a puzzle, located somewhere inside a conundrum. And now you know.

Print