Print

Author Topic: What defines you?  (Read 11857 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2006, 06:57:12 PM »
*stands and applauds*

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2006, 08:42:31 PM »
Meh, your not that tall. :P Most sixteen-year-old guys stop growing at about 6 ft. I just don't see how you're STILL growing. How do you know?

I was really tall for my age in middle school, anyway. I guess I haven't lost that state of mind yet. I know I'm still growing because I shot up an inch in the last month.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2006, 08:49:54 PM »
I'm pigeon-toed and proud of it!! :D Can I use this, BP? <(^v^)>
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2006, 09:10:19 PM »
my best friend is pigeon-toed
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2006, 09:12:08 PM »
Its fun being pigeon-toed. You can do weird things that gross people out and laugh.

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2006, 09:12:36 PM »
:)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2006, 09:13:07 PM »
An error message comes up and says "The site you are looking for is unavailable."

As I previously said, you'll have to copy and paste the URLs into the address bar.

But it's probably best not to listen to the last one, anyway,
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2006, 09:57:03 PM »
I live by the code of Eddie Guerrero, so I guess Eddie Guerrero defines me.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2006, 03:01:24 PM »
As I previously said, you'll have to copy and paste the URLs into the address bar.

But it's probably best not to listen to the last one, anyway,
No, I mean when the downloading screen comes up. I know about the copy-paste thing.

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2006, 02:51:12 AM »
i have a defect but one i was not born with:

when i was 7 and i was trying to clean out my ear with a q-tip, i stuck it to far and my ear drum started bleeding and from then on i started having severe earaches and i can't hear nearly as well as i used to sometimes. my earaches stopped for about 2 years and started back when i was 10. i have trouble hearing sometimes. sometimes my ear hurts so bad i cry really hard :(

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2006, 10:24:03 AM »
I have brown hair.  That must define me because it's not that common...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2006, 10:49:41 AM »
I have brown hair.  That must define me because it's not that common...
Why it's not common? I have brown hair, too.Fast all my family have brown hair.
Our charatteristics are just  brown hair, blue eyes, the round head and the long nose. This defines my family and I. My father and my grandpa said me I seem two of my anchestors of the '700-'600 !! It's so strange that we haven't lost our characteristics during the centuries!

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2006, 11:38:12 AM »
i have a defect but one i was not born with:

when i was 7 and i was trying to clean out my ear with a q-tip, i stuck it to far and my ear drum started bleeding and from then on i started having severe earaches and i can't hear nearly as well as i used to sometimes. my earaches stopped for about 2 years and started back when i was 10. i have trouble hearing sometimes. sometimes my ear hurts so bad i cry really hard :(
I'm sorry about that... Have you tried getting surgery on it? Mabey there's a medicine out there that can help that. Does it hurt when ever you hear a loud sound, or does it just break out randomly?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2006, 12:06:26 PM »
That's real tough, Peach. Here's another pink DS.
 [::[_]::]
 [+[_]::]

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2006, 12:09:59 PM »
[::[_]::]
[+[_]::]    I just wanted to fit in.

I actually have a white(not grey or silver) DS. It's so pretty, too. My favorite color is white.

Print