Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704274 times)

« Reply #6510 on: March 13, 2010, 11:41:28 PM »
There's like a dozen unsold copies in my area. Every GameStop, Target, and Best Buy seems to have a few.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6511 on: March 14, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »
I started work tonight at this retail inventory service in my area, the job was great and I caught on real fast.  But then I get home and look at my ID badge, and they typoed my name like this.... "kyKe o'brien"  I uppercased the typo.  Ironic, I don't know how I'm gonna tell them about this one.  I wonder if I should turn it into a religous thing and blow it out of proportion, or kindly point it out.  On the one hand it would be funny, but on the other hand.... I'm not jewish.
I only watch [adult swim]

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6512 on: March 15, 2010, 06:51:06 AM »
I'm not used to setting the clock forward yet.  I woke up an hour later than I usually do and have less time to grab breakfast, check my e-mail, and see what new libel I'm being subjected to on NatDT view well-thought responses to my arguments on the political board before I have to start school.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6513 on: March 15, 2010, 07:27:14 AM »
You know, you don't have to participate in discussions there.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6514 on: March 15, 2010, 04:40:09 PM »
Yeah, you can get your fix with all that kind of crap here!
Formerly quite reasonable.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #6515 on: March 17, 2010, 01:47:10 PM »
There's some idiot that lives down the street that absolutely refuses to control his three dogs. The dogs in question are always running out of their yard and attack anyone that walks by. I got bit by one today while I was out on my daily stroll.

This is getting to be a huge problem because there's a lot of kids in this neighborhood (many of which are my nieces and nephews) and the dogs go after them when they get home from school.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6516 on: March 17, 2010, 05:32:59 PM »
Call the cops and have the city execute the dogs.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #6517 on: March 17, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »
I already have. The thing is, though, this has happened a number of times already and the cops have been called. But in this case, the guy's neighbor saw the whole thing. Hopefully something will be done this time.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6518 on: March 18, 2010, 11:08:57 AM »
I used to have the same problem, but it's because I live out in the sticks with a bunch of redneck neighbors a mile or so down the road. I don't take walks anymore, though, and they never really did attack me, but I think it got close a few times.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6519 on: March 18, 2010, 11:12:53 AM »
Eh, I wouldn't go as far as to say they need to be put down. Maybe rehabilitated/trained is all. It's not the dogs' fault that they have a neglectful owner(s).

If you were bitten by one of the dogs, I'd probably file a police report and have the real problem taken care of (read: the owner(s)).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:14:35 AM by Trainman »

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #6520 on: March 18, 2010, 01:42:13 PM »
Well, I've talked to animal control about it. They said that if it happens again to anyone (not just me), call them again and they'll take all of the guy's dogs.

I'm not even sure if "neglectful" is even the right term. The guy was right at his mailbox when this occurred, but he didn't even do anything. Heck, he probably endorses this behavior.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6521 on: March 19, 2010, 05:11:01 AM »
Hmm, then the owner just seems to be an a-hole, in that case.

« Reply #6522 on: March 21, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »
I'll be at school in eight hours' time.

Whoopee.

ಠ_ಠ
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6523 on: March 29, 2010, 06:50:59 AM »
My Crash Warped disc has decided not to work on my PS3.  Now, it's a little scratched (only a little, I swear), but it's always worked fine on the PS2 I used to play it on.  What gives?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #6524 on: March 29, 2010, 10:53:37 AM »
That game is awesome. My spyro 1 refuses to work.
Guess who's back!!!

Print