Poll

Should I continue this story

Yes
7 (63.6%)
No
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Print

Author Topic: The Mushroom Kingdom War  (Read 2928 times)

« on: May 01, 2006, 10:52:31 AM »
Chapter 1
    One fine day Mario was outside enjoying the sunshine. He was in a good mood today because it was a beautiful day and he finally was getting a break.

When all of a sudden (Like it always happens) Bowser comes from out of nowhere and says "Mario boy your in for it this time. I dont know why I am telling you this, but I enjoy a challenge. You better get an army, or your toast.MWAHAHAHAHA!" As fast as he came he was gone.

Mario got up and dashed to his brothers house. "Mario its been ages, Whats up Bro." "No time for chit-chat we have to get to the castle.I'll explain everything when we get there." He pulled Luigi by the shirt and headed towards the castle.

"Princess we have a serious problem." "Let me guess Bowsers' up to something again." said Peach. "Yes but this is a bigger problem then just Bowser. Bowser has managed to make an army and is planning to take the kingdom by storm."

"We need to get troops to defend our kingdom or we will surely fall." "I will put out a notice to the public that we are looking for troops." said Peach. "Luigi and I will go see if the Yoshi's are willing to help us."
So Mario and Luigi headed for Yoshi's Island.

Should I continue this story if you want to be one of the troops in peachs army or Mario and Luigis army just ask me
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 11:27:07 AM »
Im really impatient to see wat happens next! Can i be opaque toad (i made him up). A general of one section of peaches army?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 12:15:57 PM »
sure you can I will be sure to put you in.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 01:07:46 PM »
But you have to give me a name for your character

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 10:31:02 AM »
Chapter 2

Mario and Luigi begin there journey to Yoshi's Island. Everything was going great, at first. Then as they were walking through a forest they were ambushed.

There was a cloud of dust and durt going everywhere. It looked like the Mario Bros. could be defeated , but they came out of the cloud of dust victorious. However they were both exhausted.

They kept going knowing that they fate of the Mushroom Kingdom was in there hand. We they finally got to the Island there was no sign of any Yoshis anywhere. They continued to search, when they found a Blue Yoshi hiding in some tall grass.

"Where are all the others?" asked Luigi. "Our island had been taken over, we have been kicked out of our own home." "We will have to continue our search for the Yoshis in the morning. We cant do anything when were exhausted." said Mario. The group settled under a small grove of trees.

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 10:36:30 AM »
Chapter 3
   Mario's eyes slowly opened, He felt great slept like a rock.He rubbed his eyes as things begin to come into focus..."Where am I?" said Mario puzzled. He then noticed that they were in a pit with a lid on the top that seemed very firm and sturdy.

Mario proceeded to wake up Luigi,who was basically passed out. "Luigi we have been captured." "Captured, great, what are we going to do now?" Luigi asked. They then began to think thats lasted about a half an hour. "Why dont you try jumping and see if you can break the lid."

Mario jumped as high and as hard and as hard as he could, but the attempt failed. He ended up landing hard back on the pit floor. Mario and Luigi began to think for a couple of minutes. "Lets both try to jump at the same time and see if that works.

They counted to three then they jumped hard at the pit lid. They hit it hard, but once again the attempt failed. They landed on the pit floor with a headache. Mario  was getting worried. He began to start giving up hope which he doesnt do often.

Then Mario saw it. It was a Fire Flower, he was suprised that it hadn't gotten squashed. He quickly ate it. Then fired a fireball at the lid it exploded, with particles of wood going everywhere. The Bros. then proceeded to jump out of the pit.

next chapter I will introduce a new character Toast T. (Sushieboy) a toad general in peach's army. Heres how this will work. At the time that your character is present you make the decisions for your character I will set the stage of the story.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »
Any comments?

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 08:50:15 PM »
Well a queston...how many people are you going to put in your story?

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 02:27:07 AM »
I will put in anyone who would like to be in for now, when I hit a point where if I keep letting people in I will not be able to keep track of or fit people in I will stop letting people in. But I will let anyone in at this point.

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 10:54:23 AM »
Chapter 4
    Meanwhile while Mario & Luigi were helping the Yoshi's, Peach was having her own problems. Basically she was not having any luck getting any troops. She actually hadn't found even one yet! The problem she soon realized was that not alot of the toads had ever fought before.

Then the door to her throne room was opened. "What may I help you with?" "I am a teacher and a general for the Toad Military Academy. I saw your notice and decided you would probably be needing help." said the toad "Yes I do, How about you tell me your name first?" "I am Toast T.." He then went into a very long speech that lasted about ten minutes.

Peach noticed right off that this was a very talkative Toad "I will help you any way I can. I will not let you down... " (Peach cuts him off abruptly)"I appreciate your willingness to help. Could you ask your students at your Academy if they could help also?" said Peach "Yes I could." "Okay thank you sir, I shall make you a general in my army." "Thank you very much your highness, I am honored and privleged to serve..." (Peach cuts him off again)" You are dismissed."

Print