Print

Author Topic: Why did you start liking Mario/Luigi games  (Read 17021 times)

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 11:48:41 AM »
It was back when Best Buy had a lot of The Full Versions of many games that you could play there. I had just gotten a GameCube for Christmas and all I had were sports and some strategy games, and I was looking around for a good game to play and the GameCube game they had there was Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I was just hooked on the game and I begged my dad to buy it for me. And he did, and that was the first Mario game I ever played, since then I've become a Mario Maniac, even so far as to do Super Wario Bros Sprites
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »
Even then, it's still a perfectly legitimate post. He was saying that Super Mario Sunshine was his response to "Why did you start liking Mario/Luigi games". What's so rude about that?
Thank you for being nice but you should have read the rest of the page Because it was really Super Mario World.Then
I bet you can imagine what came then.
I responded to his post.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 05:18:13 PM »
When I was around 4 or 5 years old, my parents got my sister and I a Super NES to share, along with a few TV show/ movie games, and two Mario games (Yoshi's Island and Super Mario All-Stars) to grow on. I eventually received an N64 for my birthday and continued to grow on that. Once I grew older and more aware of the video games offered, I looked around at my choices.  There were either fun games that anyone can enjoy or violent games that are mostly about violence (which is the main reason I stuck with Nintendo/ Mario & Luigi games). I decided to stay close to what I knew best. And here I am today, a Mario/ Nintendo fanatic and loving it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 05:20:04 PM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2006, 12:40:21 PM »
i've been playing mario games for as long as i can remember. my first memory (not my first mario experience, but my first actual memory) is of me and my dad playing smw on the snes with a small black and white tv. actually, i think i was 3 years old at the time.

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2006, 06:24:51 AM »
my family had a N64 were i was not even born! then as i could hold a controller i have beaten Super Mario 64 this game Rocks now!

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 07:25:24 AM »
When I was about 2 or 3 years old I had an NES.And it was then I first layed eyes on the great Super Mario(and other franchises).So I've been playing video games ever since.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:27:31 AM by Dark_Shark »
"A winner is you"

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 08:10:29 AM »
I remember when my dad bought my brother amd I a Nintendo 64 on one of the first days it came out. We bought Mario 64 along with it, and I'd guess that's where my gaming hobby started.

It was pretty funny, because I wasn't that old then, and I had to get my dad to beat the boss battles with Bowser or maybe even a whole level if my brother or I couldn't accomplish it.

I even remember being frightened by a few enemies. XD

I actually didn't get an NES until some number of years later. We payed one dollar for it, and it works fine.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2006, 07:55:47 PM »
Yo, Ludwig, Go to my "video Game bargains" thread and post your NES bargain, pronto!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Wii

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2006, 04:06:25 AM »
5? 4? pretty young. Me? I wasn't even 1 when I noticed Mario. I could only watch my parents play, but by the time I was 2 I was better than most adults.

jeevananthan

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2006, 02:50:25 PM »
i just got adicted to platforming games they have

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2006, 02:52:08 PM »
Me too.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2006, 02:52:21 PM »
i just got adicted to platforming games they have
They have what?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

jeevananthan

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2006, 02:53:47 PM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2006, 09:05:56 AM »
What's in Mario games?

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2006, 07:51:44 PM »
Nothing,wait he was banned!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!