Print

Author Topic: Re: Fight of the Century!  (Read 4224 times)

« on: April 29, 2001, 01:20:57 AM »
It would be Wario vs Bowser in the end, and I think Wario would emerge the victor.  It would be close.

I like this concept.  Smithy vs Rudy would be cool, and Wart vs Tatanga would be cool.  I don't really count DK as a Mario villian anymore, though.  
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2001, 11:33:43 AM »
DK is difinately nod a villian. I also don't consider Wario a villian anymore either.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2001, 12:00:38 PM »
You'd have to consider Wario a villan!  Even in the games where he's the hero, he acts villanous.

Aid
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2001, 01:01:27 PM »
Wario is so a villain, and don't forget waluigi!DK, not much of a villian.But Wario would lose, I mean Bowser could kill him.Bowser or Smithy would win.

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2001, 01:35:59 PM »
Me,Bowser,the Koopa King,would surly win a battle any day.......and me and wart in team battle would whoop you all any day!*laughs an evil laugh*bwhahahahha
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2001, 05:19:50 PM »
As cool as he is, and as much as I like hime, Wart seems like a bit of a wuss.  C'mon, what's he gonna do, spit a bunch of bubbles?

I still think Wario could destroy Bowser. . . :D

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2001, 05:58:40 PM »
But Wart has a long tunge that could grab on to you and then he would begin to smash you down with his tunge

Im the real Bowser
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2001, 10:44:45 PM »
Hey, how about we take this down to the storyboards?  Every week we can hold a vote between two villians, and I can write up a fight summary based on the voting results.  Anybody else like this idea?
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2001, 10:45:06 PM »
Hey, how about we take this down to the storyboards?  Every week we can hold a vote between two villians, and I can write up a fight summary based on the voting results.  Anybody else like this idea?

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2001, 07:22:45 AM »
Cool idea billy chilly! And as for Donkey Kong being a villain, he's not. He is a good guy who fights the bad guy King K. Rool.

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2001, 09:37:14 AM »
I don't know. . . the only heroics I've seen from Donkey Kong were when his precious bananas were at stake.  Who's to say DK isn't ready to try to pound Mario's Italian arse into the ground yet?

Anyhow, if there's enough interest in the Villian Wars storyboard, I'll get it going, but if nobody wants to do it, well, you get the idea. . .

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2001, 11:20:16 PM »

I'm up for a Villian Wars story.  Sounds like fun.
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2001, 10:07:05 AM »
Back to the topic:

I think Bowser vs. the Koopa Kids would be cool. We could finally see why the Koopa Kids aren't around anymore!

And Wario vs Waluigi would be fun to watch; seeing Waluigi get the sh*t kicked out of him would be cool!

There is a Super SMASH Bros. 2 coming out... It's going to be for the Nintendo Game Cube (sadly, not for the N64) and it's suppoosed to have more characters, better graphics (obviously), and more arenas.

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 5/4/2001 9:08:04 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2001, 03:42:10 PM »
Well, if anyone's interested, I'm starting a preliminary poll down in the storyboards.  This first poll serves two purposes,

1. To determine if Donkey Kong should be a fighter.
2. Judging by the response, whether or not to go through with Villain Wars.

So, if you want Villain Wars to happen, head down to the storyboards and cast your vote!  See you there! >D

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

Print