Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1724222 times)

« Reply #2745 on: June 21, 2007, 01:23:47 PM »
Yeah, when my dog and I wrestle, I have to be careful not to get clawed as well as take care not to land on her.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2746 on: June 22, 2007, 07:51:18 AM »
I have angst because it seems that I have to use an oxygen mask to breathe for an hr for the next  few days. I'm fine without it, but lately I've started to becme hard of breathing at odd moments ::).And my arm hurts from tring to keep a physically challenged child on a horse while the horse is troting..ow... :P
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2747 on: June 23, 2007, 08:28:47 PM »
I have angst (not capital, though...just somewhat minor) because I missed all the drama earlier regarding Tendo. I really hate it when new members pull crap like that; it tarnishes the whole internet's reputation. I mean, what if the first thing alien species see when they come to Earth is that? We'd be vaporized instantly! Stupid judgemental aliens...
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2748 on: June 23, 2007, 09:16:09 PM »
Bah. What shocked me was not the story he posted but the ludicrous overreaction.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2749 on: June 23, 2007, 09:59:11 PM »
You don't understand BP. He edited his story to hide it from the mods. The first story he wrote was extreme. Like, sexual extreme.

So next time you see a "ludicrous" overreaction, know that there is a reason.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 10:02:13 PM by PaperLuigi »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2750 on: June 23, 2007, 10:06:26 PM »
Yeah, what's with that guy? I just stumbled on his bizarre ramblings today while searching the forums...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2751 on: June 23, 2007, 10:10:13 PM »
Ah, I see. Well... he's banned now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2752 on: June 23, 2007, 10:33:13 PM »
Yeah...

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, just sayin' that the dude had up a horrific story and we jumped on him.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2753 on: June 24, 2007, 01:07:56 AM »
Well, he acted weirdly too. I mean, having (or even pretending to have) ADHD is no excuse for being grossly stupid.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2754 on: June 24, 2007, 09:26:32 AM »
Yeah, you'd figure if he had ADHD, he'd only finish half the story and the rest would be exclamation marks...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2755 on: June 24, 2007, 01:48:48 PM »
I have ANSGT because no one is telling me where theULTRA BOOTS IN PAPER MARIO are. Where are they?! The game is waiting on me and the game help side of the forum is about this dead *holds up hands about 2 feet across*
Formerly quite reasonable.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2756 on: June 24, 2007, 02:05:18 PM »
I told you where they are! In the Toad Town Tunnels!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2757 on: June 24, 2007, 03:13:41 PM »
Trainman, you posted this about 15 minutes after you asked where the Ultra Boots are. I would hardly call a 15 minute wait "dead."

(If you want "instant" gratification, go to #tmk.)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:15:52 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2758 on: June 24, 2007, 04:28:03 PM »
I have angst because we forgot the sunblock when we went to the beach today and so I have a painful sunburn on my arms and legs. There is Aloe in the house and no nearby store has it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2759 on: June 24, 2007, 05:32:12 PM »
Also, one thing I noticed about Tendo's story is that he technically didn't break the rules by posting it. There are no rules regarding such content. About the only "rule" that could apply is what Suffix said about using common sense.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print