Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695745 times)

« Reply #5265 on: February 18, 2009, 05:55:20 PM »
I would pronounce it as "Sin-ah-BON", even thought it is not phonetically correct. Many people call levers "Leavers". Unless you have a passion for working at a fast food joint, dialect is really nothing to get worked up about. Which Cinnabon was it?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:58:16 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #5266 on: February 18, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »
We are in a mall in the North East Arkansas area.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #5267 on: February 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM »
They probably weren't from around there.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #5268 on: February 18, 2009, 06:10:24 PM »
Nah, I'm pretty sure they were natives. Native to Arkansas, maybe, but not specifically this town.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5269 on: February 23, 2009, 01:23:38 PM »
I really messed up on how I should've used my time this weekend.  I had to finish a graphic design project for today, and, even though I got it done, time constraints kept me from getting the most effective imagery.  I go home on the weekends to do my laundry and spend time with my dad and cats.  During times that I could've been working on things, I got distracted.  I was only able to finish my things for Graphic design Sunday night.  After my 8 AM class this morning, I checked what I had due for a history class that I have later in the day.  Had to do an article analysis, but I didn't know which article I was to do.  I also have to write a paper for that class that is due wednesday.  I start on the paper after going through an emotional breakdown, considering skipping today's class.  Then I looked through my email in hopes that the team captain sent information on what article we were to analyze. Fortunately it was there, and I was able to work on the analysis, though I had to skip lunch.  I might skip Jazz Band tomorrow so I have more time to work on the paper.  I took care of the distraction
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5270 on: February 23, 2009, 10:46:55 PM »
My knowledge of how to pronounce "Cinnabon" is limited to a Penny Arcade comic I can't find.

More losers sue Nintendo (and Sony, and Nokia...).

Also, GamesRadar took a break from making bizarre, immature lists to rip off EGM. I refuse to provide a link.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5271 on: February 24, 2009, 12:01:56 AM »
Bah, companies that do nothing with their so-called patents, are always going to attack the companies who actually market the idea.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5272 on: February 24, 2009, 12:28:53 AM »
I love how most of these patent infringement claims just have some vague resemblance to the independently developed technologies made by larger companies and have no real business acting like anything was stolen from them.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5273 on: February 24, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »
And as usual, the company suing is based in Texas.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5274 on: February 24, 2009, 10:34:30 PM »
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1035193

Somebody get me a facepalm gif--I keep losing mine.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5275 on: February 24, 2009, 10:59:13 PM »
I'm more concerned by that broken left analog stick.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5276 on: February 25, 2009, 05:48:42 AM »
Keeping too tight a grip on the console and furiously pushing the buttons

That is all.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5277 on: February 25, 2009, 08:19:06 AM »
POWER! RESET! POWER! POWER! RESETRESETRESETRESETRESET
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5278 on: February 25, 2009, 07:00:58 PM »
http://www.neowin.net/news/gamers/09/02/25/playstation-gets-a-skin-disorder

Now, because of ignorant middle-agers naming a condition using a generic name related to videogames, Sony has to hilariously save face.

« Reply #5279 on: February 25, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »
I'm going to make a comic or something based off of the following conversation..

I'd like a soda please.

What kind of soda?

A large one.

A large what?

Soda.

What kind of soda?

Large!

A large what??

Soda!

What kind of soda???

Large!!

Just repeat until insanity kicks in, or the customer becomes irate and walks away..

Print