Print

Author Topic: When FF Members Collide!! Season Two!!  (Read 8100 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« on: August 06, 2006, 10:20:24 PM »
Some of you may remember the original "When FF Members Collide!!" thread, Well now I present the all new and improved, Season two! You know the drill, just pick a speshal ability and brawl! In celebration of Season Two, I have a 2 VS 2 match!

SushieBoy & Glorb VS Kojinka & GiftedGirl.

Abilities:

SushieBoy: Super Sushie Strength and Speed
Glorb: Bread like attacks
Kojinka: Mushroom Magic
Gifted Girl: Shape Shifting

Stock: 2 each
Stage: Donut Plains
Items: None

The battle starts out with Glorb dashing towards Kojinka, but she uses her Mushroom Magic to fling him backwards, causing 12% Damage! Glorb Falls to the ground, The SB rushes up to GG, but she turns into a huge bat and slams him skyward! Causing 31% Damage, SB falls to the ground with a large thump. then Glorb came up with a plan, he summoned a group of marching breadoids, which distracted KJ and GG.  "SUPER SUSHIE STRENGTH!!" SB yelled with rage, suddenly, a large red aurora surruonded him, He was super strong! "WHAT?" GG screamed as she turned into a bazooka that KJ grabbed, She shot a fierce missle straight at angered SB,  the missle couldn't even penetrate the aurora!!! SB then roundhouse kicked KJ in the gut, losing hold of GG, she was caused 47% and was flung offscreen! SB's brief power had ended, As LJ respauned she magicly created a huge mushroom, which she used to crush Glorb! Glorb was left with 31% damage, then a huge slice of bread fell on KJ, causing 19% damage, Meanwhile with GG and SB, GG had wounded SB! GG had only 7% damage, while SB had 37%!! With SB on the ground, GG turned into a roll of duct tape, she encased SB in a large caccoon of tape! SB soon suffocated. As SB respauned he picked up the large crushing shroom' and threw it off screen, while KJ arrosed from the bread to grow 7 stories high! She picked up Glorb and flung him offscreen! While Glorb respauned SB darted towards GG, so glorb was all alone to defeat Giant KJ!! SB then used his Super Sushie Speed, to run tight circles around GG, creating a tornado of dust and sushie! GG was lifted upwards but she quickly turned into a weight, falling to the ground, SB picked up GG "you're alot heavier than you look!" SB said as he flung the weight, which hit Giant KJ noggin'!! KJ was defeated! Glorb sighed in relief. but what he didn't know is that behind him, GG had turned into a Bo-omb, and was ready to explode!! GG then exploded, the explsion leveled a whole Pizza Hut!! sending Glorb sailing up-wards, he soon was out of the earths atmosphere, and soon was flying towards Mars. SB then was looking for lost GG, which was the vey floor he walked on!!! GG swallowed SB whole, GG and KJ are the winners!!

So, How was it?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 07:49:00 AM »
Cool, I got to go to Mars. But just one small query: When did I start having bread powers?
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:42:38 PM »
I don't know, but if you don't like it you can change your speshal ability.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 02:17:26 PM »
I remember having a speshal ability too.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 01:10:44 PM »
C'mon, people!! I need some requests! Is this getting old?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 02:20:51 PM »
I wish I had a speshal ability...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 02:56:04 PM »
XD XD XD I turned into the floor... XD XD XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »
I'll admit I'm a bit confused by the way this plays out, but if you make another war or something I'd enjoy being in it. I don't quite understand all of the tactics used in this combat, but if you ever make one with me in it:

1. My weapon of choice would be a baseball bat.
2. My special abilities are ambidexterity (is that a word?--I say this since I'm a switch hitter) as well as speed, at least those are my biggest assets on the ballfield.

If I need a position in combat or something, make me a captain in honor of my grandpa, who was one in the army.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 11:12:08 PM »
Ummm, It's no war, mabye it is a little, but sorry i din't fill in earlier, It's preety simple: FF members beat each other up, It's jsut like SSB, there's stock, stages, but here's the twist, we all have speshal abilities! (and I can spell special just fine) just choose one, and I'll do the rest! I stil need more requests, if not, I'll post a random fight!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »
Team me up with Koopaslaya in the next fight. We will be TEAM OHIO. EDIT: On second thought, I want the power of wielding the mighty Keyboard Swordtar.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 01:21:57 PM by TEM »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
My speshal ability will be:

STUPIFY RAY. I can stupefy anyone, except my teamate(s), by looking at them.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »
Speshal ability Byakugan! It gives me 360, or rather 359 vision!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 07:48:20 PM »
I don't get your ability..

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 07:51:36 PM »
I have eyes in the back of my head? I can see in a circle? I'm a Naruto nerd, and it's a special ability in Naruto.

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »
This sounds like a great idea, SB. Do you still need more players? If so, my speshal ability is the power to lift things with my mind and toss them at incredible speeds. I'm pretty sure it's called telekinisies. If you don't need any more fighters, then could you put me in the fight after the next one with same ability? Thanks!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 12:09:02 AM »
Next fight up!!! (Robert, You'll be in the next match)

PaperLuigi & AbercrombieBaseball VS TEM & Koopaslaya

Stage: Koopa Bros Fortess (PM)
Items: Squirtgun
Stock: Two each

TEM and AB charge toward each other and clash thier weapons together, like and old Star Wars movie. While PL cautiously walks over to Koop, which stares at him straight in the eye, Stupefying PL! PL runs into a wall, causing 15% damage, PL hit the wall with so much force, that he destroys the wall. Meanwhile, Ab and TEM are still sword fighting, then, TEM slashes AB on his leg! causing 29% damage! AB quickly backs away from TEM, he pulls out a baseball, which he throws at great speeds at TEM! TEM was hit on the head, causing 31% damage! AB rushed up to him, and swung his bat with great force, knocking TEM out of the field! TEM lost a life! Then AB ran to help PL, he picked up a squirtgun and shot Koop! Koop was left dazed, but quickly recovered he stared at AB and oncomeing PL, stupefying them both! It took nothing but a single nudge from respauned TEM to push them down to the water. PL and AB quickly respauned, suddenly, the Koopa bros. saw the fight so they exited thier castle, with a pair of Bill Blasters!! Black and yellow shot a huge stream of Bullet Bills towards the brawl, Koopa stard at some of them, stupefying them, they landed on the ground, PL saw a Bill coming at him from behind, he quickly dodged it and the bill hit Koop! He was sent flying! While TEM slashed through the bills, AB did the same, AB then tripped TEM with his bat, then AB grabbed a lying bullet bill, and pille drived it straight onto TEM! A huge exploshion acurred, and nothing but a large crater was left. TEM was out!! PL was tired of all the oncomeing fire, so he quickly ran towards the bros. and beat em' all up! he stood in a heroic pose. Ready to set the blasters off, but little did he know, the behind him, Red had a brick! and slammed PL on the head. PL was out!! The only players left where Koop and AB, they quickly enetred the fortress, avoiding the bob-ombs, Koopa's and each other's attacks. Soon they were at the rooftop, 200% for both, it was anyones game, AB soon grabbed a box full of bob-ombs, ready to throw them at Koop, but Koop was smart, he stupefyied AB, who lost his power and wobbled backwards, and fell of the rooftop! with the box right behind him, first there was a small thump, then a huge exploshion. TEM and Koopaslaya win!!

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 06:10:32 AM »
Good story, SB. Just one thing though: could you mention what everyone's speshal ablility is at the begining of the brawl? I would appreciate it :).

Oh, and I'm pumped and ready for my fight! I wonder who I'll be battling?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
We'll just have to wait and see.

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
Not meaning to sound bossy, but can you please separate the story into paragraphs? It can be hard to read sometimes.

Also, I would like my speshal ability to be able to morph shadows into anything (from a giant mallet to a fist) to attack the opponent. And I would like to be in the next match, please.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 01:29:42 AM »
Okay, i'll have to break the tradition. Next match: Ultima Shadow VS Robert! Will come.... tommorow!

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 04:04:23 AM »
It's tradition? Whoops, sorry... don't want to mess with tradition... and don't want to make you angry so you'll make me lose the next match ^_^ '

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »
I didnt read any posts  in this topic sooo i dont know anyones speshal powers I'll Make mine JYUUKEN

I use my Charkra to hit the enemy and disable their chakra points (One of the seven centers of spiritual energy in the human body)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 10:20:00 AM by Jyuuken »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 03:51:57 PM »
And how is that is gonna help you fight? You people have no creativity in fighting abilities. I don't even get what your ability does! What good do you get from disabling spiruital energy in a fight??? In other words: please explain more clearly!!! Or choose something that will improve your fighting!

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »
Uh, Sushieboy? You do know that I have 360 vision, right? That means I would have been able to see Koop, or whoever it was that was charging me with the brick.

Heck, you didn't even let me use my speshal ability. A shotgun? That's not my ability.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 04:34:32 PM by PaperLuigi »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 08:37:17 PM »
So, you wanted me to make you dodge every attack thrown at you? You would be practicly invincible! It doesn't work that way, you can't have an ability that makes you invincible....

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 04:41:05 PM »
It doesn't make me any stronger. I can just see things easier.

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 04:53:05 PM »
It makes my enemy weaker and takes away chakra which might be needed in some attacks

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 05:04:21 PM »
There's no "Chakra", whatever the heck that might be, in Super Smash Bros.

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 09:45:18 PM »
What the heck is wrong with you guys? None of your speshal ability's are in SSBM either. Quit being so hard on him.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 11:38:38 PM »
The ability doesn't have to be from SSB, and i was just asking him to be a bit more explanitory, just look at LS's and Roberts post and you'll see what I mean. Okay, We have Ultima Shadow, Robert, and Jyuuken. Need one more! Or do ya'll want me to make it a free for all?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 09:35:30 AM »
I didn't mean to be hard on him, but at everyone else's speshal abilities are more practical and can easily can fit into an SSB-type game, which is exactly what this is. What the heck does this "Chakra" stuff have to do with it?

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »
Chakra is from Naruto. If you don't watch or read Naruto, you will not understand. Chakra is just the energy the ninjas use to attack with. If your chakra hits zero, just like energy in real life, you blank out.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »
Well, I doubt SushieBoy is going to impliment that into this little game.

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 09:18:06 PM »
Probabley not. My power was from Naruto and he gave me a shotgun. Heck, I didn't even get to use my speshal ability even when I needed it most.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2006, 01:22:50 AM »
PaperLuigi, never gave you a shotgun, it was the squirtgun item!! Anyway, next match!

Ultima Shadow VS Robert VS Jyuuken

Stage: Some highway
Item: none
Stock: Two each.

It was early in the morning as our fighters went to thier positions, no passsing cars yet. Robert then used his telekenisies to uproot a sign and fling it a US! US quickly formed a shadowy shield to block the oncoming sign. Jyuuken then disabled US's chakara for a while, causing 10% damage and made him lose his focus, also disabling his shield. Robert then picked the sign once more and flung it onto dazed US, which was sent back flying with 35% damage!! US fell below down to the steep cliff, losing a life.
    Meanwhile, jyuuken disabled roberts Chakara points. Making him dizzy, Then Jyuuken saw it, in the horizon dozens of vechiles rushing wildly, going to work. some of them ran over robert, making him lose a life! US created a platform out of his shadow, in a attemp to dodge the vechiles. Jyuuken hopped on one, quickly skipping throught the car tops, trying to avoid getting sent off screen, but he was just not fast enough, he was ya' know.... also losing a life!
    It was now anyones game. the car rush was long gone, exept robert had picked up a Huge eighteen weleer, he was ready to fling it at  US, scaredely, he created an exact replica of the truck. they two slammed the items together. Making a huge exploshion. Dusk and smoke filled the air, everyone searched for the opponents. US turned into a fan. Blowing away the smoke, he found Jyuuken in front of him, Jyuuken ,used a kick and punch combo against US ,who dodged some attack, he was left with 31% damage! when he got the chance, he turned his shadow into a hue mallet. that crushed Jyuuken! leaving a frisbee shaped fighter on the floor, US picked up jyuuken, and flung him away.
    now US and robert where left, US searched, only to hear laughter above him, it was Robert! who was flying above him, robert striked US with a flying kick. Leaving him with 62% damage! "You can't defeat me!!!" robert chuckled. "Oh yeah?" US said. "Well look behind you!!!" robert turned around. "Made Ya' look!!!" US jumped into the air, and pushed robert down, into a neatly placed shadow dimmenshionhole. US wins!!!

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2006, 04:24:06 AM »
MY POWER TOTALLY PWNZ

*ahem* good game, it was well written and filled with suspense.

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2006, 09:12:51 AM »
"You can't defeat me!!!" robert chuckled. "Oh yeah?" US said. "Well look behind you!!!" robert turned around. "Made Ya' look!!!" US jumped into the air, and pushed robert down, into a neatly placed shadow dimmenshionhole. US wins!!!

The sad part is, I probably WOULD have fallen for something like that in real life D:.

Anyway, good story! It's very nicely written. Due to separate paragraphs, the story is much easier to read. Good work!

Print