Print

Author Topic: When FF Members Collide!! Season Two!!  (Read 8115 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« on: August 06, 2006, 10:20:24 PM »
Some of you may remember the original "When FF Members Collide!!" thread, Well now I present the all new and improved, Season two! You know the drill, just pick a speshal ability and brawl! In celebration of Season Two, I have a 2 VS 2 match!

SushieBoy & Glorb VS Kojinka & GiftedGirl.

Abilities:

SushieBoy: Super Sushie Strength and Speed
Glorb: Bread like attacks
Kojinka: Mushroom Magic
Gifted Girl: Shape Shifting

Stock: 2 each
Stage: Donut Plains
Items: None

The battle starts out with Glorb dashing towards Kojinka, but she uses her Mushroom Magic to fling him backwards, causing 12% Damage! Glorb Falls to the ground, The SB rushes up to GG, but she turns into a huge bat and slams him skyward! Causing 31% Damage, SB falls to the ground with a large thump. then Glorb came up with a plan, he summoned a group of marching breadoids, which distracted KJ and GG.  "SUPER SUSHIE STRENGTH!!" SB yelled with rage, suddenly, a large red aurora surruonded him, He was super strong! "WHAT?" GG screamed as she turned into a bazooka that KJ grabbed, She shot a fierce missle straight at angered SB,  the missle couldn't even penetrate the aurora!!! SB then roundhouse kicked KJ in the gut, losing hold of GG, she was caused 47% and was flung offscreen! SB's brief power had ended, As LJ respauned she magicly created a huge mushroom, which she used to crush Glorb! Glorb was left with 31% damage, then a huge slice of bread fell on KJ, causing 19% damage, Meanwhile with GG and SB, GG had wounded SB! GG had only 7% damage, while SB had 37%!! With SB on the ground, GG turned into a roll of duct tape, she encased SB in a large caccoon of tape! SB soon suffocated. As SB respauned he picked up the large crushing shroom' and threw it off screen, while KJ arrosed from the bread to grow 7 stories high! She picked up Glorb and flung him offscreen! While Glorb respauned SB darted towards GG, so glorb was all alone to defeat Giant KJ!! SB then used his Super Sushie Speed, to run tight circles around GG, creating a tornado of dust and sushie! GG was lifted upwards but she quickly turned into a weight, falling to the ground, SB picked up GG "you're alot heavier than you look!" SB said as he flung the weight, which hit Giant KJ noggin'!! KJ was defeated! Glorb sighed in relief. but what he didn't know is that behind him, GG had turned into a Bo-omb, and was ready to explode!! GG then exploded, the explsion leveled a whole Pizza Hut!! sending Glorb sailing up-wards, he soon was out of the earths atmosphere, and soon was flying towards Mars. SB then was looking for lost GG, which was the vey floor he walked on!!! GG swallowed SB whole, GG and KJ are the winners!!

So, How was it?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 07:49:00 AM »
Cool, I got to go to Mars. But just one small query: When did I start having bread powers?
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:42:38 PM »
I don't know, but if you don't like it you can change your speshal ability.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 02:17:26 PM »
I remember having a speshal ability too.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 01:10:44 PM »
C'mon, people!! I need some requests! Is this getting old?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 02:20:51 PM »
I wish I had a speshal ability...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 02:56:04 PM »
XD XD XD I turned into the floor... XD XD XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »
I'll admit I'm a bit confused by the way this plays out, but if you make another war or something I'd enjoy being in it. I don't quite understand all of the tactics used in this combat, but if you ever make one with me in it:

1. My weapon of choice would be a baseball bat.
2. My special abilities are ambidexterity (is that a word?--I say this since I'm a switch hitter) as well as speed, at least those are my biggest assets on the ballfield.

If I need a position in combat or something, make me a captain in honor of my grandpa, who was one in the army.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 11:12:08 PM »
Ummm, It's no war, mabye it is a little, but sorry i din't fill in earlier, It's preety simple: FF members beat each other up, It's jsut like SSB, there's stock, stages, but here's the twist, we all have speshal abilities! (and I can spell special just fine) just choose one, and I'll do the rest! I stil need more requests, if not, I'll post a random fight!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »
Team me up with Koopaslaya in the next fight. We will be TEAM OHIO. EDIT: On second thought, I want the power of wielding the mighty Keyboard Swordtar.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 01:21:57 PM by TEM »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
My speshal ability will be:

STUPIFY RAY. I can stupefy anyone, except my teamate(s), by looking at them.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »
Speshal ability Byakugan! It gives me 360, or rather 359 vision!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 07:48:20 PM »
I don't get your ability..

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 07:51:36 PM »
I have eyes in the back of my head? I can see in a circle? I'm a Naruto nerd, and it's a special ability in Naruto.

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »
This sounds like a great idea, SB. Do you still need more players? If so, my speshal ability is the power to lift things with my mind and toss them at incredible speeds. I'm pretty sure it's called telekinisies. If you don't need any more fighters, then could you put me in the fight after the next one with same ability? Thanks!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print