Print

Author Topic: Club 86'  (Read 134582 times)

« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2003, 09:46:33 AM »
acctually I meant a strange quality that nobody knows about you...but whatever...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2003, 09:53:43 AM »
Bah! I might as well answer 10....or else Ill never get anything done...I think this might be because I have ADD..but any way it seems that I can never get anything *cough* school work *cough* done unless I drink NRG tea (explain later) and have big band music playing in the back ground...dont ask me why but thats what Im doing right now...and so far I added about 2 pages to that research paper...something Ive been strugling to do for 3 days...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2003, 10:02:27 AM »
Actually, OCPD is something most people *don't* know about me. I've just happened to share that on these boards...quite often.

Do you know how to make a link here?

Okay, interesting quality no one knows about me HERE: I require around an hour to take a shower--at least spending that much time in the bathroom. Apparently this is outside the fact that I'm a teenage girl. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2003, 10:05:22 AM »
I dont know about the link thing..but go to Chupperson's post about the N64 manuals..find out how he made the link to Vimms...what does OCPD stand for?

Hmm I thought all women were that way...oops thats right I got to get back to work...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2003, 10:09:07 AM »
Well, I was gonna post a link to a site about OCPD. Okay, I figured it out now! Try now.

--------------------

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2003, 10:14:39 AM »
Hmm sounds a bit like my mom...

Secret fact about me...I also usually take an hour in the shower...not because of the same reasons for women...but its just, being a country boy I dont usually shower for probably a week at the most....and it takes about that much time to scrub the dirt off...not to mention the sweaty smell...actually Im suprized I even managed to attract a girlfriend...hmm must be my personality...or the ADD..heh heh...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2003, 10:20:08 AM »
Eww... Well, I'm glad the internet doesn't have smell with it. ;) The ADD, lol.

Ironically, I'm not very organized. lol

--------------------

« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2003, 10:30:57 AM »
ya i tend to blame add alot...:)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2003, 10:39:16 AM »
I blame my ADD for everything! (Even though it only requires a 5 mg pill to treat unlike the average 50 mg case) And it usually works.

Of course, I may be Borderline and Paranoid, hard to say. Never been diagnosed though. I'm really leaning toward the Borderline, though...

Me? I shower just about every day, usually for at least a half hour... not for cleaning pruposes, but for some odd reason, I tend to be most insightful in the shower. It's freaky, actually.

As for other preparation, It takes me about 5 seconds to get my hair ready (Dry it with a towel. Task complete) and about 2 minutes for everything else. So ya.

11: I believe I read somewhere that I have the same birthday as Ludwig von Beethoven. 12-16, I think.

12: Math something. Hard to say what, though.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 6/9/2003 9:41:19 AM
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2003, 11:42:49 AM »
Oh yeah, 'nother thing about myself. I've been on Paxil since Spring '01. So I'm Obsessive-Compulsive (personality, that is--my li'l cousin actually has the true disorder--non personality, which is WAY worse), and I'm on Happy Pills and in counseling (so have the rest of my family--currently or at one time or another)! How functional am *I*?! ;)

Oh, and I blame my *laziness* for everything. :P  ...Or the little green elves..heeheehee...

--------------------

« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2003, 12:07:32 PM »
WOW! that explains alot Sapphira..;P
Great....my grandma called me away from the puter and needed my help moving and burning some old trees....now you can add a smokey smell..I swear, Im takin a bath TONIGHT! its getting to the point I cant stand being around myself...Oh I looked it up in the Encyclopeia and heres who you share your birthday with Steve...
Ludwig Beethoven, Jane Austen, Sir Noel Coward, And Margret Mead...special events that happend that day were: Eglish parliament passes bill of rights, Bosten tea partyu, and east Pakistan achived independents from west Pakastan.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2003, 12:46:28 PM »
Hey! What's THAT supposed to mean!

*Puew!* Please, *DO* take a shower. The odor's becoming so strong I'm starting to smell it thru my computer's speakers! ;P  Oh wait...that might just be me... *sniff* Naw, I smell okay. ;P  Oh! Eww! It's coming from my dog!! Man, she's got a potent stench!

BTW, have you checked you're email, Marionut? I emailed our site staff members a link button I made for Gamers' Haven.

--------------------

« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2003, 01:00:21 PM »
"happy pills" I laugh my butt off when I read that...Ya I seen it...if you read what I said about.PNG format earlier though..ya see on my computer it comes out reeeaaallly small and I cant really make out details...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2003, 01:04:05 PM »
Well,

Why don't you try saving it, opening it up on another program, like Paint or something, and then delete it when you finish looking at it?

--------------------

« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2003, 01:05:48 PM »
Thats exactly what I tried..it says that Paint is unable to open this format...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print