Print

Author Topic: T3h Halloween Thread!!  (Read 11831 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: October 09, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »
Yes, it's once again time for the something-th annual Glorb's Spooktober Spooktacular! In just a while, it'll be Halloween, the best holiday besides Christmas and my birthday. Anywhich, you should know the deal: yak about costumes, movies, fatal pumpkin-carving incidents and the like. Personally, I'm trying to decide whether to go as Gordon Freeman or Cthulhu. Neither costume will be particularly easy to design, but that's half the fun; the other half is, of course, gorging yourself with eight pounds of candy. And maybe, like, 10% of it is going to Halloween costume parties.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 02:40:56 PM »
I do the same thing for Halloween as I do for Valentine's Day.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 02:42:05 PM »
ㅤ ㅤ
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:09:22 PM by Mr.Toadsworth »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »
READ THE RULES.
Quote from: Deezer
New members will only be able to reply to topics.  With proper conduct, they will eventually earn the ability to post their own topics.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
Also, you joined just like a minute ago.

I love those haunted houses, especially when the walls are made of black trash bags like they all seem to be where I come from.
every

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 03:05:20 PM »
I like how on Hallaween I go to this persons house and it's like a haunted maze. It's cool and scary. One thing I don't like is candy. :0 P.S How do I post a topic?

What town do you live in??? I know a house like that!

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 03:40:44 PM »
Meh, I don't really do anything for Halloween. To me, it's just another holiday that really isn't all that important.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 03:53:31 PM »
ㅤ ㅤ
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:09:46 PM by Mr.Toadsworth »

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 04:05:31 PM »
As many would expect (which is still kind of insulting), I am dressing up as Buckethead and will be passing out candy. I will be playing mad guitar and bass while passing it all out. I'll also do my best Buckethead impersonation ever that night. I should be getting a mask soon :D.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 04:57:53 PM »
If it's on a weekend, I'm most likely going to be doing nothing and handing out candies to the little children.

If it's during the week I might participate in a few of the activities the college is having.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 06:01:44 PM »
I painted a pumpkin.  I'll put up pictures of it when I can.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 06:04:59 PM »
Eh, I don't have any plans. I'm considering having a marathon of the Treehouse of Horror episodes of The Simpsons. I have all the seasons so far so it should be good watching. I might also get Luigi's Mansion from my boyfriend and play that. Maybe even challenge myself by using side-step control.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 06:07:05 PM »
9000 hours in MSPaint.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 06:07:15 PM »
Halloween is really really rockin' if executed it correctly. Last year my friend and I went trick-or-treating (fourteen too old? Whatevs! I'm up to it this year, even). I was Mario, somplete with a ? Block to contain candy. John was a chef, complete with a bowl and whisk for his. It was absolutely perfect, except my fake mustache wouldn't stick.

So this year I think we're gonna try to get Graydon/G-Dawg to come with us. He has an uncle with an October 31st birthday so he always misses out. I say screw that--if I were an uncle born on a holiday would I forever take the fun of that holiday from my nephews and nieces? No! I'd just celebrate it the day before or something. Anyway, it wouldn't work if we went through the same town, so I'll propose we go someplace else. I'll probably just be Mario again.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 06:07:20 PM »
If it's on a weekend, I'm most likely going to be doing nothing and handing out candies to the little children.

If it's during the week I might participate in a few of the activities the college is having.
It's on a Wednesday this year.

Print