Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3  (Read 76528 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2005, 08:31:43 PM »
I definitely want to see and hear you play violin, Chup! Please! Pleeeaaaase!!! ;)

Guitar would be neat, too.

One note about all this sound-emitting equipment that we're discussing, though: We probably won't want to attract attention to our overfilled room by annoying guests in the rooms next to us with lots of noise. This includes excessive shouting during SSBM matches and such.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #316 on: May 11, 2005, 09:35:04 PM »
You guys shout during multiplayer games? I just talk.

The Fender would probably be better. I dunno. Also, people wouldn't be able to hear it very well without the amp. So yeah. I can keep it quiet.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 5/11/2005 8:35:52 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2005, 10:15:54 PM »
Make a video of Chup playing Blow'd Up.

That'd be great.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2005, 10:22:59 PM »
I'm generally pretty quiet while competing as well. It's kind of eerie to some people.

Just thought I'd share that.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #319 on: May 11, 2005, 10:58:50 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #320 on: May 12, 2005, 12:09:37 AM »
I don't know what I do during multiplayer, actually (been too long or something). But I figured that we could get a bit rowdy since there will be so many of us competing at once in a small room, and it might be nice to do that on the quieter side.

My dad just forwarded an e-mail to me that he got from the hotel. I'll paste pertinent info from it:

Guests in room: 4

May 16, 2005
REGULAR RATE: 179.00 per night.

May 17, 2005
MARRIOTT REWARDS
CERTIFICATE REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN

Check-in: Mon, May 16, 2005 [3:00pm]
Check-out: Sat, May 21, 2005 [12:00pm]

Everything is the same as before except for the number 4, which we're just going to have to ignore. As long as we don't attract undue attention to ourselves, I think we'll be okay. Also, I'll note that the confirmation number is the same as I told you in the wonky e-mail I sent out. I don't think that you'll need it to check in, though.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #321 on: May 12, 2005, 12:18:29 AM »
My room at the Furama's also got a maximum occupancy of 4, and so far my friend and I are the only ones occupying it.
Of course, the Furama is a bit far from the action, but keep in mind that we can take a couple more peoples if need be.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #322 on: May 12, 2005, 08:45:08 AM »
I will be leaving my house soon, so my attention to e-mail and the forums will be sporadic at best. If for some reason you need to get ahold of me before we all get there, call the cell phone number listed in the e-mail I sent.

See you guys in LA!
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #323 on: May 12, 2005, 10:25:36 AM »
Have a safe trip! See you Tuesday afternoon/evening! :)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #324 on: May 12, 2005, 04:56:05 PM »
They're off to see the E-Three! The wonderful E-Three, hurrahs! Becuase, becuase, becuase, becuase, BECAUSE of the wonderful things it hahs! They're off to see the E-Three; The Wonderful E-Three, HOORAHS!

Have a great time!

Wait... I just realized something... On the day you guys check out, I'll be in Seattle! Nuts. But on the following day, I'll be at the Experience Music Center. At a time that I can't remember. If it's interesting, I'll post it tomorrow. Assuming I remember to ask the time.

Edited by - Suffix on 5/12/2005 3:59:21 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #325 on: May 12, 2005, 05:57:44 PM »
You're going to Experience Music Project, huh? That place looks so weird! I've been by it several times and even got to look down upon it from the Observation Deck of the Space Needle. Paul Allen has, uh, interesting taste.

Besides that, the other thing that "EMP" always brings to my mind is "Electromagnetic Pulse," the kind of Shockwave that the Terran science vessel in StarCraft can emit (I think that's right).

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #326 on: May 12, 2005, 07:32:18 PM »
I'm really not too hyped about it.

« Reply #327 on: May 12, 2005, 09:06:26 PM »
A couple of days before you guys leave (except for Chup, who already left), I will be in New York City, at the grand opening of the Nintendo World Store.

Oh, and LD: You still planning on calling me?

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 5/12/2005 8:13:36 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #328 on: May 13, 2005, 09:53:33 PM »
I'm going to have to bug you guys on Tuesday or Wednesday night... I'm busy on Thursday and Friday.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #329 on: May 14, 2005, 05:46:02 PM »
If you manage to secure passes for Luigison and/or myself, then it'd be great if you could stop by on Tuesday night so that it/they would usable on Whensday. Either way, though, it would be great most of all just for you to bug us. ;)

Print