Print

Author Topic: Worst ways to die in real life  (Read 25730 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 07:23:42 PM »
Actually, your brain can't feel pain.
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
Isn't that the nervous system's job?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 11:00:52 PM »
Forget it. You guys don't get what I'm trying to say.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 12:32:36 AM »
Ooh, how about
-Any way listed in the Worst Ways to Die in a Video Game thread
What if you were running a timed lap with obstacles and the timer ran out and you died? Falling into an endless abyss would be awful.
Though I think "Getting to the end" was a listed way (in that when you beat the game, you die) is what happens in real life...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 09:07:59 AM »
I think dying of a zombie virus would be awful. I think the only worse way to die than that is skydiving without a parachute. My stomach would be so gripped with fear I'd probably go unconscious before I hit the ground (on second thought, maybe it wouldn't be so bad).

Here's a question that's been bugging me: does waiting to die of old age count as suicide if you have the intention of dying, or something?
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 12:56:52 PM »
I don't think people really die of old age anymore. Too many cancers have been discovered.
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2007, 08:13:21 AM »
Well, then would dying of cancer count as suicide if, say, you took up smoking with the intention of dying of lung cancer? Or if you willingly lived in a nuclear waste dump?
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2007, 08:41:35 AM »
Um, nope, BirdPerson.
That was a joke.

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 08:44:45 AM »
Cough*mygrandmotherdiedofoldageayearago*Cough.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »
How old was she, PaperLuigi?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 12:13:50 PM »
She was 83. Doctor said her body had just gotten too old to work right anymore. She died Mario 6, 2006. 5 days before my birthday.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 04:58:21 PM »
Well, that's good. Timely death is, I'd say, better than untimely death. But, I mean, it's not good...
Err. <subject change="true">
Here's what my epitaph will look like. Except I don't want my body to be buried so it'll have to be a plaque somewhere.

I'm not kidding. Why have a depressing memory that the deceased are gone and can't return? No, I like it when I make people laugh, and being able to do so after I die sounds good to me. Also, it reflects on how much Nintendo I'll have played by the time I die.
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 06:14:58 PM »
She was 83. Doctor said her body had just gotten too old to work right anymore. She died Mario 6, 2006. 5 days before my birthday.
Mario has a month named after him????

My aunt's cat died of old age a couple weeks ago. :(  15 years old he was.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »
LOL, Mario.

The fact that you wrote Mario is funny, not the event which it is based on. You must of been thinking about Mario.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2007, 06:53:24 PM »
I wouldn't be laughing Pt, Remember what you said in that "Your secrets pretaining to video games" Thread?

That's Dirty, Glord
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print