Print

Author Topic: Winter 2005 ADVANCED POSTER Awards  (Read 29573 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 08:39:07 AM »
Poster of the Year- LD

Topic of the Year- did not vote.

Post of the Year- did not vote.

Most Productive Poster- Chupperson.  I see him around here all the time.

Smartest Poster- Black Mage.  He really provides the forum with a lot of insight.

Most Amiable Poster- Sapph.

Best Signature- "All I ever do these days is slurp water out of the faucet." -TEM. Sounds like something Strong Sad would say.

Funniest Poster- Oh gawsh, dat's a tough one...I'll say YSR.

Most Creative Poster- did not vote.

Deezer Award- its namesake. (Deezer)
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 09:20:45 AM »
Black Mage... I like that Idea, but I'm not going to change anything just yet. I'll totally remember that for next year. Thanks. It is not illegal though to send me a PM with your votes, yet it is not required.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2005, 03:11:50 PM »
Poster of the Year- Watoad.

Topic of the Year- (did not vote)

Post of the Year- http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=8119.15 by Hirocon

Most Productive Poster- Black Mage.

Smartest Poster- MegaByte.

Most Amiable Poster- Watoad

Best Signature- My back hurts so bad, all I can do is chuck around. (Chupperson)

Funniest Poster- Lizard Dude

Most Creative Poster- Luigison

Deezer Award- Suffix
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 05:01:00 PM by Markio »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2005, 01:50:57 AM »
OH...MY...GOSH!!!!  *Has a heart attack when Suffix wins Deezer award.*  No offense to Suffix, he's a great guy.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2005, 09:30:11 AM »
Well it is a good idea to PM your votes, because people won't know who you voted for. That may be good or bad but it's your choice so go for it.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
My only fear is that people will not trust me, and say "KOOP FIXED THE VOTES! LETS' GET HIM!"
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2005, 10:32:34 AM »
Time to vote:

Poster of the Year- None other than CW with over 4 tons of posts.

Topic of the Year- Similar to above, Mario Word Association wins.http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=383.0

Post of the Year- DeadAwakes' MJ post XD http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=8664.0

Most Productive Poster- Did not vote

Smartest Poster- Sapphira

Most Amiable- Did not vote

Best Sig- Sapphira's sig about wise men and fools

Funniest Poster- Yoshisaurus Rex

Most Creative Poster- Watoad

Deezer Award- If this award is based on the person who keeps the FF's in tip-top shape, I vote Insane Steve. If its about something else, it goes to Deezer.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 11:42:33 AM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2005, 05:43:50 PM »
My first inclination was not to vote because of the difficulty of deciding whom or what to choose for each category. As I read through the categories and rules, though, I began to come up with some ideas. A little later, after some searching, every category was filled. There were still some tough cases, however, so I decided to include runners-up for the close calls and for what or whom I consider to be worth honorable mention.

Poster of the Year
» Watoad's Vote:  Sapphira
One of the forums' greatest posters of all time, she all but disappeared earlier this year. With the board upgrade, however, she made a triumphant return, and she's still posting strong.
» Runner-up:  Lizard Dude
Cool topics, great jokes, and loads of fun posts. A great example to not only to newbies, but to us all!

Topic of the Year
» Watoad's VoteTMK @ E3 by me
It brought about the first TMK gathering, a momentous event that shook the Fungi Forums and maybe even the world.
» Runner-upWallpapers you have used by Vidgmchtr
I love to collect wallpapers, and this trading ground provided me with some great ones that I'm still glad to have.

Post of the Year
» Watoad's VoteRe: Ultimate Birthday Compilation by Chupperson Weird
This was a perfect post for several reasons. Inside joke-type reasons. (That is to say, I shall not be explaining.) Hilarious.
» Runner-upRe: MEGAߥTE gets Carpal Tunnel by Luigison
Side-bustingly funny in classic Luigison style. Also perfect, but just didn't have the inside joke tie-in.

Most Productive Poster
» Watoad's Vote:  Suffix
As Lizard Dude appropriately put it, his birthday works are incredible.

Smartest Poster
» Watoad's Vote:  MEGAߥTE
Although a sordid source of complaint for me, the conversion of the board over to the new system was a work of genius. Aside from that, he shows just a tad bit of knowledge in his posts.

Most Amiable Poster
» Watoad's Vote:  Markio
This guy just makes me smile. Although sometimes not feeling too grand himself, in the end his messages are usually quite cheerful and respectful, anyway.
» Runner-up:  Black Mage
I have voted for him in this category in the past. He always comes to my mind when I come to this category.

Best Signature
» Watoad's Vote:  ^ It is an utterly inescapable miasma of pure, mind-shattering MADNESS from which no mind can awake! (Lizard Dude)
» Runner-up:  "Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say 'cheese' first." (Markio)
(Consideration: This category probably won't work too well in future poster award topics because of the new signature system that removes all trace of previous sigs. Just a thought.)

Funniest Poster
» Watoad's Vote:  Deezer
If I may, I would go so far as to say that Deezer has a sultry sense of humor. I love it. And I love that he uses it frequently.
» Runner-up:  TEM
No shortage of political and other "jokes" that make me laugh even though we have differing views. All he has to do is simply type the name of the current president! :P

Most Creative Poster
» Watoad's Vote:  Yoshisaurus Rex
In both topics and regular posts, this guy has had lots of new and interesting ideas and fun ways of saying things. Sorry for not posting in your topics more! >_<

Deezer Award
» Watoad's Vote:  JJ
Because he gets no love (never here).
» Runner-up:  Deezer
Because he gets no sunlight (stuffed animals).
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 05:58:05 PM by Watoad »
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2005, 09:30:02 PM »
All my sigs are just sentences which other people said around here (except the original, "Thus Spake Lizard").

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2005, 01:49:20 AM »
Funniest Poster
» Watoad's Vote:  Deezer
If I may, I would go so far as to say that Deezer has a sultry sense of humor. I love it. And I love that he uses it frequently.
I'm just happy someone gets my jokes. XD

Now for a vote or two. Or just one.

Post of the year
Watoad's "WarioWeed" post - http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7233.msg373192#msg373192

I'm dead tired right now, might post more votes later.

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2005, 02:47:24 AM »
Does anyone else think this should be stickied?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2005, 04:32:41 AM »
Poster of the Year- Bird Person

Topic of the Year- Endless Rock-Scissors-Paper

Post of the Year- Didn't vote

Most Productive Poster- Sapphira

Smartest Poster- MEGAߥTE

Most Amiable Poster- Aarom11

Best Signature- Apparently I'm locked in a NES Punch-Out cart that's locked in a vault. Can someone please get me out?!?(Luigi Simpson's signature)

Funniest Poster- Didn't vote

Most Creative Poster- PaperLuigi

Deezer Award- Deezer
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2005, 11:44:30 AM »
Poster of the Year - Markio, because he's just around.

Topic of the Year - No vote (I will later after some research)

Post of the Year - No vote (I will later after some research)

Most Productive Poster - Watoad, everytime he posts he really has something meaningful to say. Astounding.

Smartest Poster - Black Mage, combo of infinite understanding and regular smarts makes him a winner in my book.

Most Amiable Poster - Markio, tries to keep the peace. I admire that.

Best Signature - Lizard Dude,
<King_Boo> i cant break out of movement impairing attacks like you can LD
<Lizard_Dude> That's what the chicks always tell me

Funniest Poster - Lizard Dude, makes me laugh.

Most Creative Poster - Suffix, his inclusion of various media(drawings, flash) in his posts make his posts decently interesting to read.

Deezer Award - TEM (I don't care if I can't vote for myself, I deserve it, blast it)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 08:19:57 PM by TEM »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2005, 01:43:54 PM »
I may as well vote...

Poster of the Year- Watoad

Topic of the Year- "Draw Something Cool"  http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7364.0   Lizard Dude

Post of the Year- http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=7864.0 Eclipsed Moon's "Goombs Game" THat was Sadly deleted.

Most Productive Poster- Sapphira

Smartest Poster- MEGABYTE

Most Amiable Poster- Luigison

Best Signature- No Vote

Funniest Poster- Deezer

Most Creative Poster- Watoad

Deezer Award- wheres dezzer

Oh and Watoad, the only reason I did the Sig Award like this this year, is because I figured it's the last time we could possibly do it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 02:49:29 AM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2005, 03:48:48 PM »
After much deliberation, I have present to you the following votes...

Poster of the Year

• Lizard Dude: Wit that would cut diamonds, and hardly a stain to count not much to be worried about among this batch of posts.

Topic of the Year

• Sapphira's Ultimate Birthday Compilation. It is there that we look up birthdays without bothering to use the calender, wish people happy birthday, and I learn how to use MX Flash more proficiently while at the same time applauding for birthdays. (Watoad's is coming in less than 24 hours)

Post of the Year

Most Productive Poster

• Luigison: Bringing us news, competitions, records, the whole deal.
    • 2nd Place - MEGAߥTE: This winter he takes the cake with the massive conversion.

Smartest Poster

• Black Mage: As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Mace Windu.

Most Amiable Poster

• Markio: He seriously works hard to tame the tempers around him with diverting jokes that are amusing, not stupid.
    • 2nd Place - Bird Person: Another one of those trying to tread lightly.

Best Signature

Unknown, harder to keep track of. If I must, it goes to Lizard Dude for the miasma thing. That made me laugh the first few times I saw it.
2nd Place to good ol' Koopaslaya's "Push-Button-Recieve-Bacon."

Funniest Poster

• Lizard Dude: Who else but him?
    • 2nd Place - Watoad: Another one of those who brings gallons of humor into our land.

Most Creative Poster

• Watoad: So many videos, so little disk space! Just kidding, the majority can handle it.

Contribution Award

• MEGAߥTE: Assuming the Deezer Awards is weighted in contribution to the forums, this This winter he takes the cake with the massive conversion.
    • 2nd Place - Sapphira: Never rejects her duties as a moderator. I salute you!

Deezer Award

• Deezer: After discovering what the Deezer Award is all about, you cannot deny, Deezer definitely deserves it.
    • 2nd Place - Deezer: After discovering...

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 06:09:53 PM by Suffix »

Print