Print

Author Topic: the longest mario story  (Read 13264 times)

« on: April 30, 2002, 07:45:01 PM »
help me make the longest mario story.

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2002, 07:45:49 PM »
one day mario was

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 03:53:52 PM »
In The Mushroom Kingdom

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2002, 08:54:08 PM »
When a robber busted

Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2002, 05:15:29 PM »
Through a window and attacked Mario.
"Ow" said Mario and he ate a Fire Flower. He became Fire Mario and fried the burglar then said:
Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2002, 10:57:33 AM »
"I don't-a like people like-a you-a moron!"

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2002, 07:29:17 AM »
Then Mario busts the robbers head right off his shoulders. Then he notices he has a Xbox shirt under his striped shirt. He a was a spy Mario said curiously. Then Bill Gates ship came flying in.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2002, 01:27:46 PM »
Bill started dropping Bomb-Ombs. It was a very stupid idea. Mario yelled, "That's-a like giving up! Face it, you-a lost!

But Gates didn't stop. It was like he was deaf! Then the Tornado III attacked Bill's plane, who had decoys and homing missles. As a result, the Tornado III was shot down.

"When will it end?" the KNN(Kingdom News Network) asked. "Microsoft is making Bowser seem NICE!"

Just then, Bowser came and said, "Microsoft took away my Keep! They WILL be destroyed!"

Edited by - MadMario on 6/12/2002 7:19:53 PM

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2002, 02:21:43 PM »
So then Bowser helped Mario take down Bill Gates' airplane. Guess how he did it(Hint: Hurly Gloves). Anyway, Mario missed Bill and landed near a red "!" box. He broke it, took the cap and used fireballs to shoot down the jet.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2002, 04:27:01 PM »
Bill Gates then took out his X-Scope. It was the exacte opisite of the Super Scope. He fired at Bowser. Suddenly Reptile from Mortal Kombat 2 stepped out of invisability and used his energy ball to deflect the shot. "I thought Mortal Kombat was for all systems. Not just Nintendo." said Mario in a puzzled voice. "It is, but Bowser is paying me to be his hidden protectore," said Reptile. "Yey, you'll be surprised to see how much a villain gets paid now days," said Bowser. Bowser, Mario, and Reptile all combine their powers to shoot out a gaint energy ball. But Bill Gates pulled out a hidden weopon. It was a remote controll. When he pushed the button a Terminator came in from the future. "Terminate them," yelled Bill Gates. They blast hits Bill Gate's ship and sends it flying away. But the Terminator is still there.

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2002, 07:36:36 PM »
Um...Mario already took down the ship. Anyway, a strange figure runs really fast towards the battle, with a similar figure skating(?) behind him. The first one was, of course, Sonic. "Hey, who's that with you Sonic?" Bowser asked. The strange figure said, "I'm Shadow, and we're gonna help you guys." "Bill shot down our plane," Sonic added. "We're gonna make him pay!"

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2002, 08:05:06 AM »
Then Sonic and Shadow turn into Sper Sonic and Hyper Shadow. Now you will pay you [bundle of sticks]ot Hyper Shadow said angry. Then he uses a Chaos Javelin and jams it right into the back of Bill Gates nasty back. Gates quivered in terror. Then Super Sonic beat the snot out of Gates. Then Bowser was beating his skull in then all of a sudden 3 mysterious figures appeared. It was Gum Beatand Korn from Jet Set Radio Future. Oh no they are brainwashed Sonic said. We must kill Bill Gates for doing this to them I mean theyare Sega and I can not hurt them Shadow said. Lets party Korn said smiling. So now Bill Gates has realy done it
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2002, 11:01:35 AM »
But Mario, along with all of his other skills, was a genious. "Okay, let's play 'Who Wants to be a Millionare?'. For $100, who is the hero in 'Star Wars, Episode 2'? Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anikin Skywalker, Yoda, or Bill Gates?" Korn replyed, "That's easy. Bill Gates, of course." "Wrong! Bill Gates was the villian's sidekick. He brainwashed everyone in Sega, and sent them to help Count Dooku and the Trade Federation. The correct answer is: Yoda." The three of them got their brains back. Gum yelled, "Let's get him!" "NO! NO! NO! My plan is ruined!" screamed Bill. "Man! He runs really funny," said Sonic. Bill was, of course, running away like a girl.

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2002, 08:11:01 PM »
All of a sudden, something new fell onto the Terminator. "What the...?" said Sonic.
An alien came out and said, "We would come in peace, but you guys suck!"
"You take that back, for I am !?¢¾@ !" said a figure on top of the alien ship.
"Who said what?" asked Luigi.
"Okay that's hard to pronounce, so you can call me Geno," replied !?¢¾@.

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2002, 11:55:54 AM »
Poliwrath appeared.
"Hey, you belong in a different game," Mario said. Poliwrath punched Mario and disappeared. "What was that?" Geno asked.

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Print