Print

Author Topic: Ideas for new game  (Read 9821 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2003, 12:07:59 PM »
AH the rm2k... in max. 5hrs. here are min. 5 links to chip or char sets.

(I use the rpgmaker to.. do you want a link to my favorite Game: Destroy the Postbote (this game was made by the real Kenji and it is German.. but Postboten-Brief kicking can everybody.)

If Mario was born in Germany... he would love Döner more than Pasta.
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 03:37:04 PM »
Sorry, I can't read German...
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2003, 03:40:06 PM »
I have been told that I am pretty talented at drawing stuff like that. I could maybe do draw you up a couple things like that.

GWAH HA HA
GWAH HA HA

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2003, 04:50:33 PM »
DtP is for everbody.. because everbody can kill a Postbote (Postman)... And DtP hasn't got much text.

(Do you have another Rpgs?)

And here's the Charset for my char: Dark Yoshi... (c) by Y-productions 2003

http://mitglied.lycos.de/animesiteonline/dark-y.png

If Mario was born in Germany... he would love Döner more than Pasta.
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2003, 06:12:11 PM »
I had an idea somewhat like the luigio thing. LInk, zelda, and ganon, have to combine to form a new being. each of them has limited control over the body. if they fight too much, the trinity is broken, and they split up.

Anyway, subcon is where wart was from, but he was sent to the zelda dream world, where he takes on the identity mamu.

How's this for a plot, mario and luigi arre fighting bowser. kamek steps in and makes bowser super powerful. bowser uses a really strong attack that sends mario and luigi flying to separate ends of the koopa kingdom, where they are completely lost. you then alternately play as mario, and luigi, and try to meet back at bowser's castle. on the way, they meet a lot of characters unique to this game. when you meet, you can mix and match your party and go take on bowser.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2003, 06:47:25 PM »
Yeah, that's a pretty good idea, but I'll do that on Games Factory instead.  Oh yeah, thanks for the sprites Yoshizu.

If Mario is always running around saving Peach, why is he so fat?

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2003, 06:47:25 PM »
Yeah, that's a pretty good idea, but I'll do that on Games Factory instead.  Oh yeah, thanks for the sprites Yoshizu.

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2003, 06:47:26 PM »

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2003, 06:49:23 PM »
Oops, triple post........

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2003, 08:09:53 PM »
I think Mario is still fat because he eats so much pasta. But, in your video game, you should at least have Mallow or Geno included. They're cool...

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2003, 08:35:52 PM »
Well you think he would work it off over the many years of running and jumping and stuff.  I mean, he can't eat that much pasta...  I wonder what Mario would look like thin?

Also, let me get something straight, I am NOT going to put Mallow in my game.  That's final!  He's a big, puffy crybaby who's just a burden until you get Geno.  I'm definately putting Geno in, but NOT Mallow.

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2003, 09:09:12 PM »
Listen to my idea! The whole nintendo world is at danger because a  terrible evil is draining all the power from it.All the Nintendo mascots Link,Mario,Samus,Fox etc.all try to stop the evil force & they all eventually meet up during the way to stop the terrible evil.Bad guys team up with good guys...Ridley & Kraid teaming up with Samus...like that would happen...

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2003, 09:09:41 PM »
Listen to my idea! The whole nintendo world is at danger because a  terrible evil is draining all the power from it.All the Nintendo mascots Link,Mario,Samus,Fox etc.all try to stop the evil force & they all eventually meet up during the way to stop the terrible evil.Bad guys team up with good guys...Ridley & Kraid teaming up with Samus...like that would happen...

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2003, 10:52:54 PM »
Too much double and triple posting around here! Just click the button once, people!

Hmm... I found some sprite sheets for Rockman & Forte...

Oh yeah, Mario's not fat, he's just shaped that way... if he was fat, he wouldn't be able to run and jump around like that...

And I have no good ideas for this game thing.
But, I would like to know what a good RPG-making program is. Can you guys point me to one?

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Print