Print

Author Topic: Story about us! Herbal Essnces not included.  (Read 29900 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2003, 01:58:14 PM »
Meowrio, threw his three stars at Sapphira, who deflected them away with the frying pan.  Sapph then abandoned her weapon by throwing it at Meowrio, who deflected it towards the rest.

CW *whispers to LD*: I sure would hate to have to break up with Sapphira.

Then the frying pan hit CW, causing everybody to laugh.  Sapphira laughed so hard, she fell over, rolling on the floor, laughing her butt off, so Meowrio pushed her out of the ring to win.

Guino: The next match shall be in the alley arena.  Who wants to battle?

Markio: I want to battle Meowrio!

Meowrio: I just played, though!

Markio: Oh, I understand, you're too CHICKEN!

Meowrio: Fine!  I'll fight you!

Markio: Good, the reverse phsycology worked.

Luigi lover hit the cymbal.  *DING*  Markio stared at the surroundings, then at Meowrio, who had started charging at him.  Markio began running towards him, but at the last second slid between his legs, and, knowing Meowrio would turn around and look down, quickly lept backwards over Meowrio, grabbing a fire escape ladder and climbing up high.  Meowrio turned around, saw nothing there, and took out his jalepeno katana.  Markio grabbed a stone, and threw it to the other side of the alley.  Meowrio, hearing the noise, began to sneak towards the sound, unaware of Markio sneaking up behind him.  Markio tapped his shoulder and ducked.  Meowrio turned around and then Markio did the down B move from SM64, tripping Meowrio.  It looked like Markio would win, when Meowrio swiped out his chili claws, causing Markio to jump backwards, giving Meowrio time to get up and put Markio on the defensive side.  Markio ran, Meowrio hot on his trail.  Seeing the same fire escape ladder, Markio grabbed it, swinging up, so Meowrio went past him.  Markio climbed the Fire escape once again, and Meowrio threw his stars at the precise places of which the bottom of the fire escape was connected to the wall.  The bottom portion of the fire escape began to fall, leaving no way to get to the higher portion of the fire escape... or so Meowrio thought.  Markio grabbed two of the stars, and jumped from the fire escape to the opposite wall, jumping off of that wall.  Markio wall kicked up to the higher fire escape, having two stars.  Meowrio began stacking random objects in the alley to get up there... garbage cans, crates... when Markio thought of a plan.  When Meowrio turned around, Markio threw the to stars at the triangular pieces of wood keeping the dumpster in place, knocking them away.  Meowrio was grabbing a cardboard box when the dumpster started rolling at him.  Taken by surprise, Meowrio got hit by the dumpster, falling backwards.  He was sprawled on the floor, his katana askew.  Markio had won.

Guino: hand-to-hand boy wins.  Who wants to fight the next battle?

To be continued...

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!

Edited by - Markio on 10/26/2003 12:03:48 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2003, 05:32:40 PM »
Screech: Ha! I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to get in the ring with Markio...
Suddenly, Screech realized that he was standing in the ring.
Screech: oooohhhh crap.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2003, 06:41:21 PM »
Meanwhile, we go to the scene of that lifeless bum, Agent Smith.

Smith:Ah, this must be the place. (He walks in.)

Smith:Hellooooooooo!  Anybody home?

No answer.

Then, an evil figure with 2 glowing red eyes stepped out of the shadows.  He was dragging Jman's unconsious form through the darkness and into the light.

Smith: You got him?

shadow 5 (since the first 4 were the turtles):I found him in the ninja Turtles old lair.

The red eyes flashed.

Smith:What would he be doing in the... hey, wait a second!  He's trying to ally with the turtles!

The evil red eyes flashed again, just as I regained consiousness.

Jman:Man, do you ever wash your eyes? You've got some horrendous red eye!

Smith:How dare you address this man in such a matter?  Step out of the dark, and show this immature fool who you are.

The evil figure stepped from the shadows.  It was the Shredder!!!!

At this time in little Tokyo, The stage was set for the martial arts madness of Markio v.s. Screech.  Suddenly, CW got a beep from his cellphone.  

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2003, 07:05:43 PM »
Screech: Why do I have to fight Markio?

Markio: Why do I have to fight an older person?

Screech: Why are you complaining?  You will prbably win.

Markio: Well, let's look at our pros.  I'm fast and good at adapting to surroundings.  You're older, and so you have better reach and you're stronger.

Screech: Yeah, and this is boring.  I mean think about: Weaponless kid fights older nerdy-ish kid.  What's the deal?

Markio: I know!  I just fought, and reverse psychology doesn't work on me.

Screech: Hey cat dude!  Make someone else fight.

« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2003, 07:26:02 PM »
Guino: Why don't you fight, luigi~lover?

*luigi~lover laughs*

luigi~lover: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Are you crazy?!?

Guino: No, but are you crazy enough?

luigi~lover: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... I'm more than just crazy...... so sure why not..... wait theres just one more thing...

Guino: What is it? oh crazy child of insanity??

luigi~lover: Can I use waffle batter?

Guino: Sorry......

luigi~lover: Can we use salt and peper?

Guino: Crazy child of insanity, we have to start the match.....

luigi~luigi: Fine, oh yea, and my name is Kelsey, but you can call me by my nickname, Kelsey Welseykins.

Luigi~lover steps into the ring........ what will happen, will crazy chil- I mean Kelsey Welseykins win, will she lose, will she change her nickname? Find out by the next person to post......

To be continued......

Don''t wear a frown, it''s never worth while, just try your best, and SMILE SMILE SMILE!
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2003, 07:55:41 PM »
TBB and SBS eventually found the button, causing them to time-warp themsevles to Japan, and meet with the TMKers.

TBB: Why is everyone fighting?
SBS: They're training, apparently.
TBB: I know, but they're fighting girls. That's just unclassy.
SBS: Why don't you fight, then?
TBB Maybe I will... *Grabs Metroid from backpack, then runs to Osterheinburg Castle*
TBB: Ahh, great... People fighting...
Nightmare: What are you doing here?
TBB: I've come to steal your powers!
*And with a quick swipe of his metroid, TBB absorbs Nightmare's powers and makes them his own*
Nightmare: Ohh, I feel weak...
TBB: Don't worry. I'll give it back.
*TBB runs back to training arean in Japan*
TBB: Now I'll just have to wait untill this fight is over, and then...
*TBB grabs a Faust*
TBB: Muahahahaha!

TO BE CONTINUED!

« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2003, 08:13:08 PM »
 *TBB steps into the ring*

luigi~lover: HEY!! Wait your turn!

TBB: Come on, your a girl luigi~lover!

luigi~lover: Are you saying girls are not tough enough!

TBB: No, I'm saying thats unclassy!

sapphira: Well, me and luigi~lover don't a prove of that!

TBB: Ok no need to get bad here....... AAHHHH I'M SORRY... FIGHT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! AHHHHH!! DON'T HURT ME!!

luigi~lover: Well then, take a seat up there, and watch me fight!

TBB: Ok, ok.............

To be continued.......

Don''t wear a frown, it''s never worth while, just try your best, and SMILE SMILE SMILE!
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2003, 08:39:55 PM »
Meanwhile, the low-life Agent Smith was talking with Shredder about what to do with Jman.

Smith:I think we should kill him.

Shredder:No, not yet.  It is not yet time.  When I give the command, strike him down!

Jman:Oh man!  I've gotta get outta here, somehow!

Then, he saw a portal 10 feet away.

Jman:If I can reach that portal, maybe I can find the other TMKers.

So, I began to drag myself toward the portal.  When I got about a yard away however, I heard Shredder give Smith the command to strike me down.

Jman:Ah, crap!

Smith:Now, you will die!  Ha ha ha ha hee heeh ee!

Jman:That's the gayest laugh I have ever heard!  Get a life, bozo!

I jumped to my feet, hit Smith with a backflip kick, and lept into the portal.

Jman:So long, sucker!

Smith: Dang!  Almost had him.

I found myself in Little Tokyo, at the alley where Screech v.s. Markio was about to take place.

CW: Jman!  Where the heck have you been?

Jman: Long story.  So, can you help me get untied?

CW: Sorry, I don't have a knife.

Jman: Wait, I've got my leatherman in my pocket.  Reach in my back pocket, pull it out, and cut me free!

CW did just that.

Jman: So, HEY!!!  THE SAMURAI PIZZA CATS!!!  I LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!  CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH SPEEDY?

Can our heroes defeat Smith?  Will Shredder aid Smith at all?  And will Screech v.s. Markio ever get started?  Find out from the nect TMKer who posts.

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2003, 08:58:51 PM »
Markio: Wait a sec!  It's not me vs. Screech!  It's Luigi Lover vs... um, who is she up against?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2003, 10:10:28 PM »
CW: She's up against me!

Jon: Oh great.  Eccentric man versus Insanity woman.

Sapphira: Ugh.  He's going up against an eleven-year-old?  What's weirder than that?

Jon: Well, when you kissed cW...

Sapphira: AAUGHH! *faints from memory.*

Edited by - Markio on 10/26/2003 8:11:16 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2003, 10:12:07 PM »
(Ahem. Me being the one who charges at someone in a battle? Sorry Markio. You don't know my character well, do you. I am a calm fighter who evades people. Get it right next time)

Meowrik: And see Trainman? I was showing you in my fight with Markio why you cannot simply charge at people/ Normally, I evade people and win because there is more to winning than simply beating your opponent. Now, if I were to fight Markio normally, I'd win for sure.
Trainman: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Narrator: Meanwhile, Speedy Cerviche(The original leader of the Samurai Pizza Cats)
Is giving his autograph to JMan.

Speedy: THere ya' go. And I'll even throw in this fish I found in the back of the refrigerator from a couple of months ago.
JMan: Err... thanks... I'll just take the autograph though.
Meowrik: I'll take the fish. I've got an idea.

Narrator: And so, with his amazing ability to cook anything in one minute flat, Meowrik cooked up a moldy pizza that was topped with the old fish.

Meowrik: So, who wants it? It may look, taste, Smell, Sound, and Feel disgusting, but it'll give you super powers!

(Everyone gives Meowrik a dirty look)

All: Err.....
Sapphira: Eww! What on Earth could that monstrosity give you? The power to decompose stuff?
Meowrik: No, it actually gives you the ability to fly. But since no one wants it....

(Meowrik eats the pizza but hesitates to swallow)

Meowrik: (Gagging) Blehh...... Glah!!!! *Cough*  It tastes like three-day old roadkill soaked in sour-mil and maggot juice!!

(Meowrik swallows pizza)

Meowrik: Ughh........ Ooh! But wait!

(Meowrik jumps in the air and is able to fly now)

Meowrik: Ha! I win!
Sapphira: Grr... I want to fly.
Meowrik: Too bad. It may have been horribly putrid but it was well worth it!
Guino: My friends, it is time to begin the next match. The Weird One will face-

Narrator: But before he could finish, Deezer busted through a wall next to them!

Deezer: Me.
All: GASP!
Narrator: And so Lizard Dude and Chupperson Weird fused into Weird Dude. Deezer and Weird Dude took their places in the ring.

Deezer: Heh. Let's go Weird Dude.
Weird Dude: We cannot lose. We are perfection. We are superior to all of you!

Narrator: Who will win between this match? Find out next time!

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2003, 10:18:03 PM »
Ahem.  The fact that you and Sapph had charged at each other in the other battle apparently meant that you charge.  F.E. "Sapphira and Meowrik charge toward each other and start to fight in a fury of punches and kicks."  And when you got mad at Smith for hurting one of the cats you charged at him.  But yeah, I should have known that you didn't charge. *crosses eyes and does the cuckoo symbol*  C'mon, I gave you credit!  You destroyed a fire escape!  And then there was that part where I was running away from you because you were in charge.  And you had been in a fight prior to ours.  Just never ever EVER say I won out of luck.

Edited by - Markio on 10/26/2003 9:50:39 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2003, 10:39:35 AM »
Meowrio, you skipped half the page...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2003, 03:43:27 PM »
(No, there can be more than one battle going on at once. They have several arenas. And I never said you won out of luck, Markio. I charged at that guy out of anger because he was about to kill my Sensei. Jeeze. It's like the biggest cliche in a Fighting Movie or Show)

Narrator: And so we wait for the fight between Weird Dude and Deezer to commense, but in the meantime, we go to the kitchen where an interesting sideplot is developing...

(In the kitchen)

Meowrik: Well, I think we should make a new kind of pizza. It'll boost sales way up!
Speedy: I don't know. Can we really take a chance like that?
Guino: (Not Master Guino, regular Guino): Does it make a difference? We're doing fine.
Polly: Well, I guess we could try it out for a little while and see if it works.

Narrator: And so, the Samurai Pizza Cats decided to make the all new, "Super Duper, Extra Cheesey, Sicilian, Mega Pizza! But while doing this, The Big Cheese was plotting against them...

Big Cheese: Hmm.... Jerry, are those plans for the new robot done yet? THat Agent Smith character told me to get it done by tomorrow.
Jerry: Yes. We have the plans finised and will begin building it right away.
Bad Bird: What exactly is this giant robot gonna do?
Jerry: It has a special feature that is designed specifically to take down each and every one of those TMK people.
Big Cheese: Well, well, it looks like my wondrous plans are going super as normal.

(Jerry Atrick gives The Big Cheese a strange look)

Big Cheese: Hmm? Why ya' giving me a look like I got the Golden Gate Bridge on my head?
Bad Bird: We haven't had a successful plan ever Seymour! What makes this one so special?
Big Cheese: Yes well, this Smith guy gave us tons of dough. We'll win for sure! We've spent as much money on this robot as possible!
Jerry: Well, we'll go get started on it now.
Big Cheese: Good. Good. If these plans go well, I'll have control over all of Japan! (Maniacal laughter)

Narrator: Meanwhile, back at the Pizza Cat where the new pizza is selling like hotcakes!

Meowrik: Well, it's almost closing time. Shall we go to the arena and see if Deezer and Weird Dude are ready yet?
Guino: Sure. I'll go ask my grandpa if they're ready yet.

Narrator: And so, they all headed into the training room where Weird Dude and Deezer were about to begin.

Deezer: I'm ready.
Weird Dude: Let's go.

(THey begin the fight and get ready to attack)

Narrator: And so the battle begins! Who will win? Wait a sec! Didn't I ask that last time? And what about The Big Cheese? Will he actually succeed this time? Fine out next time!

Note: Refer to Master Guino as Master Guino since his grandson, Guino Anchovy is now back at the Pizza Cat.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2003, 04:56:55 PM »
Screech waited impatiently for the match to start.
Screech: C'mon! I want to see blood!
Markio: Then why don't YOU fight? You'll bleed all right.
Screech:*throwing hands up in the typical nerd's blocking pose* Don't hit!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print