Print

Author Topic: Story about us! Herbal Essnces not included.  (Read 29910 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2003, 02:01:30 AM »
Other. Star Fox Adventures. Fox, Krystal, and Falco come out, for starters.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2003, 12:08:14 PM »
Okay, one vote for Star Fox. Any others? I want FF characters.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

Edited by - donotcare95 on 10/29/2003 10:09:22 AM

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2003, 12:38:14 PM »
Wait, make choice F all the characters from SSBM and G other.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2003, 04:16:42 PM »
(Ahem. Luigison is NOT the only one that can defeat the robot. Master Guino already said that Meowrik, Sapphira, WEIRD DUDE, and Deezer were the only ones who could! READ THE STORY BEFORE YOU POST!)

Meowrik: I'm not voting. This is a Story About US! Not the video game characters! I'm staying Meowrik! And why does everyone keep fighting me after I jave a tough battle?! Do you like taking advantage of a tired winner? Everytime I win a match, I'm tired so you fight me. NO more. I'm not gonna fight anymore matches immediately after another one. And now, me and the Pizza Cats have to go fight The Big Cheese's robot! No one else is! So we have to, because you're all lazy and stupid!

(Meowrik, the other Samurai Pizza Cats, Sapphira, WEIRD DUDE, and Deezer all go outside)

The Big Cheese: Aha! My! You pathetic little pipsqueaks thing you can really beat this new robot? I spent over 10 Trillion Dollars on it! (Note: A Trillion is the next thing after a billion)
Meowrik: Ok, Big Cheese! We're here to put an end to your robot!
Deezer: Ok guys, let's go!
Speedy: Yeah. THis looks like it could be a tough battle...

(They all ran towards the robot to do battle with The Big Cheese and Jerry Atrik)

Narrator: Can they defeat The Big Cheese and Jerry Atrik in the new Super Robot? Find out next time!

(Someone stay one track with the story for once! If you keep saying what you want instead of building onto other people's plots, then it's not gonna go anywhere)

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/29/2003 9:21:01 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2003, 04:41:29 PM »
Well, meorik, you happen to be the only one who remembers the Samurai Pizza Cats, so Your the only one who would know anything about fighting a robot built by the big cheese. It'd be a good idea if you wrote that part of the story.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2003, 05:51:37 PM »
TBB: Fight! Fight! Fi--
*TBB looks at Sapph*
*Sapph gives a dissaproving look at TBB*
*TBB hangs his head in shame*

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2003, 08:28:40 PM »
(I made you fight the insane Luigi~lover because every time you didn't win, you said you weren't trying.  Don't respond to this post.)

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2003, 08:36:58 PM »
(Look! I'm responding ot this post! Woo! Anyway, I only fought two battles alone, and one with Sapphira. I was making myself out to be the type of character who was the underdog guy, not mature, but it turns out that they're an awesome fighter and no offense, but wouldn't lose to people like Spiky Blue Shell who has barely posted throughout the entire story)

(Yes, I may be one of the few people here who remembers but you don't have to remember the show to write about the robot. Notice, I made Agent Smith supervise their robot, which allowed for a broad range of what the robot could be. Now, I may come off in a bad mood, and that's probably because I am in a bad mood. Now then, someone at least make an attempt to adding onto the battle with the robot, because I'm getting sorta bored. We've been in Little Tokyo for quite some time.)

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!

Edited by - Meowrik on 10/29/2003 6:41:07 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #143 on: October 30, 2003, 02:59:16 PM »
..." Now then, someone at least make an attempt to adding onto the battle with the robot, because I'm getting sorta bored. We've been in Little Tokyo for quite some time.)"

If YOU want to add something on, YOU can add something on. It's just a story, and not everything you would like to happen happens if you aren't the only one telling the story. But, keep in mind that other people want to tell the story too, so accept the fact that you aren't the only one with opinions.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #144 on: October 30, 2003, 07:09:42 PM »
Suddenly. the robot came crashing down, defeated.  All the TMKers cheered, until they were zapped somewhere else.

Jon: Where are we now?

CW: It appears that we are on the beach on the outside of a deserted boardwalk...

Markio: I know this place!

All: ???

Markio: Sometimes I have dreams that take place here.  I've never seen a place like this in real life, though.

LD: Wait, what do you know about this place?

Markio: Well, one time I had a dream that I went into that building there, and I took the elevator up to the top floor (you can't go to any other floor) and there was a dark arcade... I think it was haunted.
And over there, on the beach, is a factory that was filled with shipping cargo and crates and boxes and junk.
And finally, down on the boardwalk is the main street, which has roller coasters and gift stands and stuff.

CW: I think we should split into four groups, and search the boardwalk, the skyscraper arcade, the beach, and the factory.  LD, Luigison, Deezer, Meowrik, Trainman and I will go to the factory.  Markio, Screech, and SBS, go down the boardwalk.  TBB, Luigi~lover, and Shawne20, go down to the beach.  Who's left?

Jon and Sapphira were the only ones left.

CW: Ok, you two go to the haunted arcade at the top floor of the skyscraper.

Jon: Haunted?

Sapphira: With Jon?

Markio: Oh, I forgot.  It's always nighttime here.  But anyway, let's split up, gang!

Edited by - Markio on 10/30/2003 7:39:38 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2003, 08:17:00 PM »
No one's posting... and I thought I was going to "BUMP" into someone at this topic.

Edited by - Markio on 10/30/2003 6:17:38 PM

« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2003, 08:34:52 PM »
And now:
The skipped robot fight!

Deezer, Wierd Dude, Meowrik, and the Pizza Cats all stared up into the robot's "face". It was very, very big, and very, very expensive looking.
Meowrik: Only Weird Dude possesses enough physical strength to inflict damage on the actual robot. We need some way to get to the people INSIDE.
Deezer: I can help with that. I can open a small rift that will transport someone into the inside of the robot. But findinding Seymour in the head will be your own task.
Meorik: But who should go?
Speedy: As leader of the Pizza Cats, I should go!
Meowrik: No way! This is a story about the TMK guys! I should go!
Speedy: There's only one way to settle this...
Meowrik: Paper, Rock, Scissors.
The two (presumedly feline)rivals played a fierce game.
Meowrik: Ha! Scissors cuts paper! I win!
Deezer: I'll teleport you inside. Wierd Dude and the Pizza Cats should try to fend off the robot and keep it from doing any more damage. Then, I have to leave.
Wierd Dude: Where?
Deezer: I gotta update the site, man! It's been falling apart!
Deezer opened a portal just big enough for two people to enter, and they stepped through.
Meowrik: Where am I?
Meowrik looked at a sign with a flashing arrow that said: You are here.
Meowrik: Great! I'm in one of the feet!

Meanwhile, outside the robot:

Weird Dude flew into the air and rammed the absolutely huge robot in the chest, putting little more than a small ding in the tough titanium alloy covering.
Seymour: Ah. Weird Dude. Smith was specific about how to handle you!
The robot's "eyes" turned a bright red color. A beam of red energy enveloped him.
Wierd Dude: Oh no! It's a sanity ray! The only thing that can make me lose my powers!

Note: A sanity ray is the polar opposite of agent Smith's INsanity ray. This weapon was developed when Smith realized that most of the TMK posters were already insane.

Seymour: Yes! My sanity ray (trademark, pat pending) has the power to make you sane! and without your insanity, you are powerless!
Jerry: Brilliant sir.
Speedy: Oh! No! Quickly! We must counter attack with whatever weapons we had from the show.
Seymour: You fools! This robot is equipped with a device to take down every last one of you!
Lizard dude and Chupperson picked themselves up off the ground. They had fallen from the air when they split.
Chupperson: There's a robot destroying the city.
LD: and four cats are trying to stop it.
Both: That's just dumb. None of this makes any sense. This story is so immature!
Seymour: Now to crush you under my...what!? I can't move the feet!

Meowrik had drawn his Samurai Jalepino Katana, and was having a good ol' time bashing important (and expensive) machinery inside the left foot.
Meowrik: Well, that takes care of it's mobility. Now I have to find the Big Cheese.

The other TMK'ers gathered in little Tokyo square, where they could safely watch the battle.
Markio: Did you see that?
Jon: Wierd dude went sane! Yay...I mean...Boo!
Saphirra: We can only hope that the pizza cats and Meowrik are doing better.

In the ****pit of the robot, The big cheese, and Jerry Atrick, fumbled with the controls.
Seymour: Enough! If we can't step on them, We'll use the fist to squish them!
Meowrik: Not so fast, Big Cheese!
Seymour: Who are you?
Meowrik: I am Meorik! The fifth Samurai Pizza cat!
Meowrik once again drew his sword. He smashed the console, of the robot.
Seymour: No! The robot can't be controlled! It will go wild!

The TMK crew looked on, as the robot began to do bizarre things (Breakdancing, jumping jacks, ect...)
Screech: Wait! I can help Weird Dude!
Screech ran to the site of the epic battle, where he found chupperson and LD.
Chupperson: A breakdancing robot.
LD: How silly.
Screech: Guys! Drink this!
Chupperson: Is that Grape Soda?
LD: Do you know how much sugar is in that stuff?
Screech grabbed their forheads and poured the sacred Grape soda down their gullets.
Screech: How do you feel?
Chupperson: I...I feel...Hyper!
LD: And I...Feel...Insane!
The two had returned to their former insane glory! And had the extra energy boost of the Grape soda sugar rush!
Weird Dude: Alright robot! Yer goin' DOWN!
Weird dude, once more flew to into the air, and bashed a hole in the side of the robot's head. He grabbed Seymour, Jerry, and Meowrik, and landed them safely on the ground. Then he flew to the chest, and with one thump of his mighty finger, the (now immobile) robot came crashing down.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2003, 09:37:55 PM »
Back to the present... (I made a funny!)

Luigi~lover, Shawne20, and TBB were on the beach, looking for anything that would be significant to the story.

TBB: There's nothing here!  What are we supposed to be looking for anyway?

Shawne20: Umm... *cricket chirps* Want some candy?

Luigi~lover: works for me.

So the group at the beach ate candy for the next few minutes.  Meanwhile, at the factory...

Deezer: Guys, I would love to stay here, but I gotta go back home and update this site.  Maybe if I think real hard about being teleported,-

Suddenly, Deezer was teleported back home.

CW: Great.  Now it's just us four: Me, LD, Trainman, and Meowrik.

Luigison: I guess I'll just go to sleep here forever...

LD: Not so fast Mr. Lethargic, we're supposed to be searching for clues.

Trainman: Hey, this crate is empty, but the other ones are full...

Trainman leans on the crate, causing it to slide across the floor, revealing a secret passageway underneath.

LD: Great job, Trainman.  You just scraped a hole in the floor with that crate.

Meowrik: No, it's a secret passageway!  Let's go.

Meanwhile, at the boardwalk...

SBS: This place is deserted...

Markio: In my dreams, there were people...

Screech: Why do we keep trailing off...

SBS: Whatever!  Anyway, what should we be looking for?

Screech: SSHHH!

Screech went to the bushes and beckoned Markio and Spiky Blue Shell to follow.  Screech pointed down yonder, where a shadowy figure was walking.(note: NOT one of the TMNT).  The figure went up to a roller coaster, and sat in the front car.  As the roller coaster started moving, Spiky Blue Shell sprinted to the last car, followed by Screech and Markio.  They jumped in, the shadowy figure unaware of the added passengers.

Screech: Where do you think he's going.

Markio: That's not what concerns me, it's what's on the way there!

They got ready for the roller coaster ride of their lives... well, not THE ride of their lives, but one of them.  Meanwhile, at the arcade on the top floor of the skyscraper...

Jon: Do you really think this place is haunted?  I doubt it. *turns on the light revealing ordinary arcade room.*

Sapphira: WHY did I have to get stuck with you?

Jon: Y'know, you could take this less dramatically.

Sapphira: Pu-LEASE!  I'm yin and your yang!  It's not like we're going to get along anyways.

Jon: ...Remember when I was new, and we use to be friends... what happened?

Sapphira: I don't know... I was sixteen, and you were thirteen...

Jon: Wait a sec- are we having a special moment?

Both: EEWWW!!!

Jon: ANYway, what should we be looking for?

Sapphira: I dunno, a clue?

Jon: Hey, look! A Donkey Kong game!

Jon put he quarter in, which caused the game to back into a secret compartment in the wall, revealing a secret passageway underneath where the game had been.

Sapphira: Well, let's go...

Peach likes to test in her backwards dress!  Yay!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2003, 10:34:18 PM »
Luigison awakens to find that he is very sleepy.  So he lays back down and quickly falls back to sleep.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2003, 06:02:49 PM »
*Cough*RESPOND*cough*

Peach likes to test in her backwards dress!  Yay!

Print