Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine to Appear on PlayStation 2!!!  (Read 3391 times)

« on: September 09, 2005, 07:06:25 PM »
...Or that's what seems as odd as a Crash Bandicoot game for the GameCube. My brother recently bought Crash Bandicoot for GameCube and I was stunned. What happened? Isn't that like Halo being ported to the GameCube, or back in the old days, Sonic being ported to Nintendo? I notice that the game is now not made by Naughty Dog, does that have anything to do with it? Please enlighten my stupidity!

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 09:50:32 PM »
Uhhh, they've had Crash Bandicoot games for Nintendo since the GBA.

Also, Naughty Dog is a 3rd party company. They can make their games for any platform they want.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 10:45:40 PM »
True dat

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 10:51:30 PM »
When I was little, I was angry that Megaman had gone to the Playstation. That is, until I discovered that Capcom was a third party company. Yeah, I wasn't a smart kid.......

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 10:55:48 PM »
"...that's what seems as odd as a Crash Bandicoot game for the GameCube. My brother recently bought Crash Bandicoot for GameCube and I was stunned. What happened? Isn't that like Halo being ported to the GameCube, or back in the old days, Sonic being ported to Nintendo? I notice that the game is now not made by Naughty Dog, does that have anything to do with it? Please enlighten my stupidity!"

Please note that he didn't say one word about "SMS appearing on the PS2 soon." That suggests that you posted that crap title to get us to come in here and read what you had to say.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 11:03:04 PM »
Note to self-- don't do that.

Maybe someone should edit the SMS game box with MS Paint and put PS2 over it to resue boomstix from his choices.  Or maybe we could forive him too.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/9/2005 10:05:09 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2005, 11:26:16 PM »
That would be devastating.

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 12:14:12 PM »
HOLY #$@& CRAP!!! Crash Bandicoot on GameCube?! What's next, Mario on a Nintendo system, or the next Halo game on Xbox 360? What has the world come to?!

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Print