Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You Add ONE Sentence to the Tale II  (Read 444544 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1845 on: July 25, 2008, 04:30:25 PM »
So Mario and Luigi proceed to reassume themselves as the main characters of the story by being the ones who have to help everyone recover.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1846 on: July 25, 2008, 04:46:55 PM »
First, they tried to help Angelman and Yellow Lantern stop crying.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1847 on: July 25, 2008, 05:23:11 PM »
So Mario offered them some tissues, while Luigi went over to Blackfox (who had the flu) and Martian Puffhunter (who had gas) and gave them some Theraflu and Gas-X, respectively.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1848 on: July 27, 2008, 10:01:55 PM »
Then, Mario and Luigi helped Batkong get over his fear of toilet paper, which he wouldn't have if supervillains hadn't been using it as a weapon.

(luigalaxy, I knew it was a black plothole, but in a story's perspective, a plothole is a black hole :p)
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1849 on: July 28, 2008, 08:28:19 AM »
Then, when Mario and Luigi had cured the JLN, they set out for the hardest task of all: curing Naruto of the "'Believe it!'  Syndrome."
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1850 on: July 30, 2008, 10:17:37 PM »
After curing Naruto, they set out to cure Jaiden Yuki of the "get your game on!" virus.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1851 on: August 03, 2008, 11:04:02 PM »
Then Naruto proceeded to plan his revenge on the members of Fungi Forums (except Turtlekid1) for trying to kill him off every chance they got.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1852 on: August 04, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »
But first, he had to learn another random Japanese technique whose name he would shout out before executing, thus giving away the whole move.

« Reply #1853 on: August 04, 2008, 02:48:14 PM »
So the forum members proceeded to beat Naruto down with sticks and stones (they broke his bones) but for some reason, their insults had no effect on him.

« Reply #1854 on: August 04, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »
But, being Naruto, he didn't give up.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

CrossEyed7

« Reply #1855 on: August 05, 2008, 12:03:45 AM »
Suddenly, Zombie Snape attacked everyone, and with his proficiency in non-verbal spellcasting, he took everyone by surprise!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1856 on: August 05, 2008, 12:32:34 AM »
"GLARGH!" screamed Snape as he took a bite out of Naruto's head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1857 on: August 05, 2008, 05:20:45 AM »
But Naruto used the art of substitution with... Snape; so Snape actually bit off a chunk of his own head.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #1858 on: August 05, 2008, 08:25:28 AM »
However, this recursiveness soon made Snape infinitely strong.

« Reply #1859 on: August 05, 2008, 11:42:19 AM »
A bunch of Disney characters (including Hercules, Robin Hood, Mulan, Simba, Tod and Copper, Peter Pan, Bernard and Bianca, Bambi, and their leader Mickey Mouse) popped out of nowhere and decided to do battle with Super Snape!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 04:32:44 PM by PaperLuigi »

Print