Print

Author Topic: Xbox Live GamerTags  (Read 5367 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: April 16, 2006, 05:56:02 AM »
I'm not quite sure if many will even respond to this, but who here has Xbox Live? And if so, what is your GamerTag and games you have? And if so, what games with Xbox Live play do you have (Note: Games that don't have Xbox Live play but do have Xbox Live Aware, meaning you can still see if your friends are online, but can't play them in that particular game, do not count). Here is my information:

GamerTag: Lord Lonic

Games: Halo 2, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Street Fighter Anneversery Collection, Crimson Skies, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Tetris Worlds and Conker: Live & Reloaded.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 01:31:25 PM »
Lonic? :/

I rarely, rarely am on XBox Live under the name Teh Blob to download DDR Ultramix 3 stuff.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 08:24:58 AM »
I sometimes go on Live, and when I am, I'm known as....wait for it...Glorb. I mostly either play Halo 2 (with my friends, not the psycho screaming 8-year-old racist crazies) or assorted other FPSes. But usually, my online fix is the FF, as everyone here is actually nice.
every

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 04:38:26 PM »
Yeah, what you gotta do with those 8-year-olds is tape a Walkman to the microphone that plays MMMBop on repeat. They love it.

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 05:40:43 PM »
Capital idea, Lizard Dude.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 05:56:36 PM »
Or the wiggles. or Spongebob.

"i'm a goofy goober yeah. You;re a goofy goober yeah. We're..."
Most Wishy-Washy

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »
I sometimes go on Live, and when I am, I'm known as....wait for it...Glorb. I mostly either play Halo 2 (with my friends, not the psycho screaming 8-year-old racist crazies) or assorted other FPSes. But usually, my online fix is the FF, as everyone here is actually nice.

Heh, something like that happened to me once. I was playing a quick game in Halo 2, and this kid was being all immature and singing and stuff like that (not racist, though). For some reason, though, he was beating us, so I speculate that he may have been a modder.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 08:58:39 PM »
Singing and immaturity don't mean you're bad at Halo 2.

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 01:33:10 PM »
Take me for instance.

Playing system link at family get-toethers are a blast, making you think,
"Why did we even kick them out of the house anyway?"

CTF was on, 8 vs 8, at Coagulation. I was in Red team, of course, with my cousins, and our flag was heavily being attacked.
I got out my rocket launcher and blew all of us to kingdom come on purpose.

I was singing,
"Dun dun dun dun dun, dun dun, can't touch this tocuh this."

Or running over J-walkers at Burial Mounds.
That's great fun.

Remeber kids, don't scream and drive.

Most Wishy-Washy

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 08:05:24 AM »
I once drove around a map in a Wartie (Coagulation, 'cause that's my favorite, aside from that place with the benches) and taped my headset to my speakers, which just so happened to be hooked up to my CD player, which just so happened to contain such hits as "Rock Lobster", "Sharp-Dressed Man" (ZZ Top!), "Play That Funky Music White Boy" by Wild Cherry, and the Invader Zim theme song.

Why? Because I can.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »
Ya know not to change the subject, but i was playing rainbow 6 on PS2 and this guy who i think was like 20 was babbling incoherently and so me and my guest tk'd him over and over and over again till we got kicked. I hate people like that. Especially when they are like 20. for an 8 year old, it is anooying, and kinda cute. For a 20 year old it is more pitiful than words can explain

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 02:24:02 PM »
Not to interrupt but my GamerTag would be... Kurosaki25

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 02:15:45 PM »
Ya know not to change the subject, but i was playing rainbow 6 on PS2 and this guy who i think was like 20 was babbling incoherently and so me and my guest tk'd him over and over and over again till we got kicked. I hate people like that. Especially when they are like 20. for an 8 year old, it is anooying, and kinda cute. For a 20 year old it is more pitiful than words can explain

You know, you coulda just quit. Team-killing is twice as bad as "babbling incoherently".
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 03:16:06 PM »
Actually, My partner started it and the jerk started killing me. Plus no one ever really plays that anymore , so we weren't going to quit.
"
P.S. do you even know what "babbling incoherently" means?

Print