Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 692191 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1530 on: April 30, 2003, 09:02:49 PM »

...Oookaaay...Were aliens nearby?
Hahahahahaha!! You mortals have to go to school!!! Muuhuuhuhahahahaha!!  ...Wait, so will I in August...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1531 on: April 30, 2003, 09:35:14 PM »
No school for you? So many people, like you and CW, are lucky that way. My life is sorta depressing. I have no real goals. School is such a joke I don't have to WORK toward it, I have no intentions of ever really having a financial goal, and forget ever having a social goal because I'm an outcast to the boys for my great intellect and weak physical ability, and never really liked by the girls. I don't look half as good as I do in my "self-portrait".

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1532 on: April 30, 2003, 10:14:57 PM »
Aww...how sad... I don't think you're that bad of a person...
Anyway, I'm only not in school temporarily; I had to drop the rest of the year for medical reasons. *Sniffle* I'm not gonna be class of '04 anymore...
Wait, why is CW not in school?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1533 on: May 01, 2003, 07:49:58 AM »
Hey, whoa! I just realized today is my month anniversary of being registered on this forum! Party time! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

...Uhhhhh....maybe the party should hold off 'til more people are here. Heheh.... Wow. I'm tired.

--------------------

« Reply #1534 on: May 01, 2003, 02:34:16 PM »
CW is homeschooled. Such a lucky ****. I'd like it very much, because you don't have to be around other kids, and the increased difficulty of assignments wouldn't be any problem the way I breeze through school right now. My life is incredibly boring, and I need something to do with it.

My year anniversary here was March 17 or something, so I missed it. I think I might have signed up the VERY SAME DAY Insane Steve did, because on the day I signed up, I think I remember him making a newbie thread(one of the only 2 threads he's ever made, the other being the "Stupid Topic of the Week" awards) to introduce himself

Edited by - CashCrazed on 5/1/2003 1:39:10 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1535 on: May 01, 2003, 03:11:46 PM »
Heheh...Aww...Well Happy late anniversary! (Month and a half, but aw well.)
Oh yeah, I forgot CW was homeschooled. Eh, I'd rather be in public. Wouldn't cooperate w/ my parents, and besides, I'd miss out on having a lot of friends.

--------------------

« Reply #1536 on: May 01, 2003, 03:25:40 PM »
Sapphira said PARTY!!!! WOO HOOO!(stumbles into bar with a lampshade on head while juggling rubber chickens) Look at me! I'm the life of the party!(proceeds to juggle chickens, but trips over a bar stool and falls to the ground). Uhhhhh... sorry,(scoots up a bar stool) but we can really party in two days 'cause thats when my month aniversery is. I'll have a bowl of pretzels and a coke please.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1537 on: May 01, 2003, 03:40:16 PM »
Actually, May 1 IS my month anniversary, although I registered March 31. Sigh...Unfortunately April doesn't have a 31. Now I know the tragedies of those born on February 29.

Wait, why don't we just have a WEEK LONG PARTY!!! --To celebrate EVERYONE who's registered...uh...March 31 thru April 5! Besides, we gotta party on Cinco de Mayo anyway!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Fiesta!!

O
---
. .
'='~*

(My pitiful attempt of a smily wearing a fiest hat and blowing a...party blower-thingy.)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1538 on: May 01, 2003, 03:40:24 PM »

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/4/2003 11:05:28 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1539 on: May 01, 2003, 11:05:55 PM »
Why does it seem like I'm the only one who comes here anymore? *Sigh...*

Hey, has anyone read Chapter 12 of "The Prophecy" today? ...Other than Bluto?

Oh, and check out my Mario Trivia Quiz-Off. (I think I may be asking too hard of questions, tho... hehehe...)

(Yes, I'm advertising, and for my topics too, but it's 1 AM and I have nothing better to do.  ...Other than sleep...maybe...)

Hey! I'm a poet and I didn't even...realize it!

--------------------

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1540 on: May 01, 2003, 11:29:17 PM »
Party?  Aw, what happened to the cold, depressing bar where you can drink away your problems?

Yeah, I read the latest chapter.  I like how it's going so far, but I'm really wondering how things are going to resolve.

Are the colors on my monitor inverting, or do I just need sleep?
Oh, right "N ball" is on.  Eh.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1541 on: May 01, 2003, 11:38:56 PM »
All in due time, my numerical friend; all in due time.

And yes, I decided to throw a party! This place's spirits need uplifting! Wooooooooooo!!!
*Dances on top of pool table, a filled mug in hand*
*Staggers while liquid sloshes, and finally collapses to floor*
*Gets up woozily (if that's a word)*

Man...I shouldn't've had all that Sparkling Cider...and those Pixie Sticks...that was bad news waiting to happen...! *collapses again*

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1542 on: May 02, 2003, 09:51:17 PM »
I haven't had much time for the Mario Bar recently. I've used up a lot of my time on TMK typing up "The Third Attempt" (Which from what I've seen, about 2 of you are reading. I'm posting it so I can become a BETTER WRITER... and I need comments from you all so I can see what may be wrong or good with my writing style...) and each chpater is taking 1.5-2.5 hours to type...

Anyways, can I get some of that "Able Juice" (You know, sugar water and Pixie Stix)? I'll put it in my Black Russian and liven it up a bit. Heh heh heh...

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #1543 on: May 02, 2003, 10:28:05 PM »
I was gonna start a big party tomorrow(well actually today) but since Sapphira will be gone this weekend, I'll wait to party hardy. Since I have some time to waste now, give me some of that able juice stuff you guys have been drinking!
P.S. Chapter 3 of "The Hero's Blood" is posted. READ NOW, OR DIE!... sorry.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!

Edited by - Bluto on 5/2/2003 9:33:22 PM
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #1544 on: May 03, 2003, 02:11:40 AM »
sorry I havnt been here guys...uh pretzles and coke for everyone! MY B-DAY IS ON MONDAY! w00t! Jeez, im gone for one day and this board pops up 2 more pages! and everyones bored! im tired...its 3:05! break a bone and soot my dog! its mr. winklesteen! BWA HA HA HA! my friend is asleep! ill go poke him! cake is good, especially with the right amount of ketchup! Im prolly gonna go play "DBZ: budokai" now! have you ever eatin a peice of cheese that wasnt cheese, but it was like oatmeal? what? i dont know! i cant...uhhhhhhhh *falls on top of bar*

CW: that was wierd...
Sapphira: you wanna get him off the floor?
CW: naw...just leave him there...
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Print