Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 692162 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1545 on: May 03, 2003, 03:41:11 AM »
Well, I think it's about time for a series of unrelated quotes, none of which I shall explain.

"Stupid wisdoms.  Why do they gotta be all wise for?"
"Their mistake was in giving me sugar!"
"They just have to stop trusting everybody who dresses up like a nun.  It's all like 'oh hi, are you a none?'  'Nope.  Jewel thief.' *snag*  'Oh.  You're a nun then?'  'Nah.  I'm just here to kidnap the Abbess.' *yoink*"
"Eat sponge, painter kid!"
"Go pointy things!"
"..."

Uh, that's all I can muster right now.
Nothing quite like the wee A.M. hours.
-provided you're "up 'till" and not "up at."

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1546 on: May 04, 2003, 12:09:52 PM »
Hey everybody!!! I'm back!!! It's party time!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1547 on: May 04, 2003, 12:49:02 PM »
PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!PARTY!
whew... I... I'm... outta... breath.
oh well, (juggles rubber chickens somemore)
tah-DAH!
(uses pick-up lines on various ladies in the bar)
Are you okay? That must have been a long fall from heaven.
I know they say milk does a body good, but dang, how have you been drinking.
Hi, my name's Bluto, but you can call me... tonight.(recieves blank stares from everybody)uhhh... I'll just dance on the pool table for a while.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #1548 on: May 04, 2003, 01:15:02 PM »
Let's have a wedding in this party also. I'll marry Yoshi Girl. Actually I did it with her in real life. After she met me she forgot about her acount. I need to get married, and what better place but her own topic the Mario Bar.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #1549 on: May 04, 2003, 03:22:39 PM »
Uh...as the bartender for today, I don't think you guys should get married in a bar...I mean, come on! At least have SOME class! Ever heard of a freakin chapel?!?!?1 Besides, she doesnt come here anymore, so...yeah.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1550 on: May 04, 2003, 03:39:09 PM »
Ummmm, marioguy, do you have Tourette's syndrome or something? Just wondering.

And Vegas would be far better for "them". Trust me.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1551 on: May 04, 2003, 08:14:03 PM »
I'M BACK AGAIN!!!
Whoo... anyway.
Heh, Sapphira, I had to laugh when I read you saying you'd rather be in public school. I'm sorry, but the quality of life for most people in public school is pretty dang low, especially with what "popular culture" there is right now.
Sure, I only have two real friends, but then I have a lot of pseudo-friends that I hang out with too... I like it a lot better because I don't have to put up with the useless mental garbage I would get from school. I don't mean from classes and stuff; I mean from all the people my age. I would not be able to handle all the idiotic trash people in school (and other places I don't go to) think about. I know from the people I associate with that are in school that I don't want to know all the sick, worthless, and perverted things that people speak of (and do) in school.

Oh well. Sorry to rant there. Anyway, I'll be going to read all you guys' stories soon, when I get over to Story Boards.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 5/4/2003 7:16:15 PM
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1552 on: May 04, 2003, 08:28:38 PM »
Yay! More story-readers!

Anyhoo, 2 years ago I would've agreed w/ you, CW. But ever since I've moved, the kids at my school all seem to like me for who I am (at least the ones I know.)
A LOT of kids are annoying and have their "I'm so cool" issues, and those are the ones I do not associate with. But I've gotten to know a LOT more people than I ever did where I used to live. (Kids in Cali are harsh). Here in NC people seem to be nicer and more accepting, at least more so than where I used to be.
*Remembers cruel shunning and gossip from elementary school*
...Lousy traumatic childhood...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1553 on: May 04, 2003, 08:33:05 PM »
Well, in North Carolina, you're probably right. I've only been there once, and didn't meet any kids there.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1554 on: May 05, 2003, 09:30:23 PM »
Kids over here in Texas (or atleast the small percentage of them that go to my school) are a little of both. mort are accepting, but then you have your usual jerks. Like this one kid, he...never mind, youve probably dealt with kids like that all the thyme. well, anywayz *gets up on top of bar* ITS MY BARFDAY TODAY! THE BIG ONE-FIVE, w00t! 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 1515 15 15 1 51 5 15 1 5 15 1 5 15 15 151.5.15.1.5.5.1.5 1.5 5.1 5.1515.15  ok ok ok ok ok let drink soy sauce and whisk away our worries!!! IM NOT WEARING PANTS!!! *collapse*
CW:woah...too much cake...
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1555 on: May 05, 2003, 09:39:32 PM »
*Averts eyes* Oh dear gosh! Somebody get some pants back on him!
Ahhh...to be 15 again... That was the best year of my life. Ironically, little did I know that age 16 would be the WORST year of my life. Oh wait, that's THIS year. I still stand by my "worst year" proclaimation. *Sigh*...just 4 1/2 more months...

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1556 on: May 07, 2003, 12:31:26 AM »
Googh. People act like being an age is significant in some way. People try to class you on how old you are, when it really has no bearing on who you actually are. I hate that.

On another note, this year is shaping up (for me) to be one of the better ones I've seen.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1557 on: May 07, 2003, 08:58:05 AM »
Heheh... *I* know that. It's just that about as soon as I turned 15, things in my life started going well. Soon as I turned 16, things started going badly. I did that 4 1/2 months thing as a joke. I think what played in effect was the *SCHOOL* year, not the year of my age, since my b'day's near the beginning of the school year.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1558 on: May 07, 2003, 12:36:37 PM »
I wasn't referring to you in particular, Sapphira. I know several people who do that and it really bugs me.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1559 on: May 07, 2003, 12:42:11 PM »
I figured that, but was just clarifying myself.

Hey, I put this in the "Let's talk about...you!" thread, but take the Personality Test at thespark.com. I'm an EXPERIMENTER(Dominant Introverted Abstract Thinker). (The info's in that thread.) Wow, I took that test like 6 months ago.

--------------------

Print