Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 692140 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1665 on: May 17, 2003, 08:36:20 PM »
Ah. I see. So you have a dedicated IC, I presume?
Anyway, go look at the link I posted in Mario Advance 4, Starfox Adventures 2, and more! please. I've been trying to get somebody to, and everybody quits replying then.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1666 on: May 17, 2003, 08:36:26 PM »
Then how come you havent noticed my answer for you Mario quiz?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1667 on: May 17, 2003, 08:41:49 PM »
I saw it after you posted it, but just didn't reply. I did now, okay?

And Marionut, I saw your answer. I'm not gonna say whether you're right or wrong, but you have to be SPECIFIC.

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1668 on: May 17, 2003, 08:46:22 PM »
OK, NOW check it, that should be specific, er excuse me, SPECIFIC enough.....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/17/2003 7:53:20 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1669 on: May 17, 2003, 08:57:24 PM »
Oh. I couldn't tell if you saw it or not, since you didn't reply...
That was a joke.

« Reply #1670 on: May 17, 2003, 10:06:47 PM »
At last I return!!
I have been grounded for the past three weeks. I didn't do sufficient homework in math, so I got grounded. But, I'm at a friends house, and what mama and poppa don't know, don't hurt 'em(I'm so bad >:D) Ha ha ha! So, I bid thee farewell, untill sometime this June.

U.S. X-Box Controller- Doubles as an anchor for sea-worthy crafts.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1671 on: May 17, 2003, 10:09:01 PM »
Dairy King, are you still there?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1672 on: May 17, 2003, 11:43:56 PM »
For the right price I am. Why?

U.S. X-Box Controller- Doubles as an anchor for sea-worthy crafts.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1673 on: May 18, 2003, 01:55:26 PM »
hey guys, im back again...i was...um...doin stuff. ive been to the movie thearters alot lately so its been great fun...hangin out with my friends...doin alot of crappy homework...checkin out the honeys...yep...good times...good times...
oh yes, and thank you, Luigison, for explaining to Sapphira what "IN DA HIZZAY FO SHIZZAY" means a couple boards back (109 to be exact)...

Edited by - LORD_DUKE on 5/18/2003 12:57:05 PM
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1674 on: May 18, 2003, 11:11:02 PM »
X2 ROCKS
pant pant ... snikt
I just got back and man, that movie was so awesome! I think it was better than X-Men. If you guys haven't seen it, you should!
Plus, being a Marvel fan myself, I can partially guess what's going to happen in X3... due to certain elements of X-Men history. So far, this is the best Marvel movie, in my opinion.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1675 on: May 18, 2003, 11:15:39 PM »
Have you seen The Matrix: Reloaded yet? I saw it this afternoon. Man, that movie is AWESOME!! :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1676 on: May 18, 2003, 11:17:35 PM »
No, and I don't intend to. Especially since reading Luigison's review, and I didn't like the first one anyway.
X-Men movies are infinitely superior in my mind to Matrix movies.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1677 on: May 19, 2003, 05:11:51 PM »
In my opinion, matrix 2 and X2 are equally cool. comparing them to their predecesors, X2 is WAAAAAAAAY better than X-MEN (i agree with CW, since i am also partial to marvel, its the best marvel movie ive ever seen, BAR NONE!) As for Matrix 2, its not as good as the first one. the action/special effects/fight scenes are WAAAAAY better than the first one, but the story/acting were not as good as the first one. It just didnt make you think as much as the first one did. the original matrix was a perfect mix of drama and special FX and good fighting, matrix 2 is mosty fighting & SFX. and the s e x scene in matrix 2, WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT?!?!?!?! it didnt need to be in the first one, so why should it be in this one. overall
X2: REALLY GOOD! but you need to see X1 in order to understand some stuff
MATRIX 2: ALSO GOOD! but if you did not absolutely LOVE the first one and havnt seen it a million times and understand it (or at least what can be understood) you WILL NOT like this one.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Edited by - LORD_DUKE on 5/19/2003 4:14:06 PM
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1678 on: May 19, 2003, 08:27:20 PM »
Well... I'll buy that.
Anyway, yes, there are some things to catch in X2 from the first movie, like when Scott says Jean's been different ever since Liberty Island, and I can't wait to see her as Phoenix in the next movie!
(I don't think that should spoil anything... people who know Marvel know Phoenix, and the people who don't have a clue about it and haven't seen X2... won't have anything spoiled for them by that comment.) w00t
That was a joke.

« Reply #1679 on: May 19, 2003, 09:03:47 PM »
If you didn't like Matrix, you might enjoy Matrix Reloaded. They are almost complete opposites in the plot/action respect!

Me, I liked the nonstop action so I enjoyed Matrix Reloaded. But there's another topic for this so I'll shut it now.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print