Print

Author Topic: Club 86'  (Read 137716 times)

« Reply #555 on: June 23, 2003, 09:21:47 AM »
heh heh..even though its not an original story line..I still love it! Please do continue...Heres some advice, since youve just started...

"You can have all the fancy graphics, sprites, and backgrounds in a comic..but really funny humor will either make or break the comic.."

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #556 on: June 23, 2003, 09:23:46 AM »
Heheh...okay. I still wanna add some things. It seems a bit too simple. Ah well, I'm glad you like it. I'll continue. ^_^

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #557 on: June 23, 2003, 09:27:06 AM »
Really, not to brag or anything, since Ive had experience since I started spriteing in May last year, spriting is easy for me...ripping backgrounds is easy..So really, when you just start out, dont worry about the graphics, just use what experience you have...youll learn the rest along the way...^_^

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/23/2003 8:28:32 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #558 on: June 23, 2003, 09:28:18 AM »
Ah shoot. I'm gonna have to get off in 3 minutes. My brother gets the comp at 11:30 'til 3:00!!! >:(  So in 3 1/2 hours I'll be back on. *Sigh* Grrrr....

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #559 on: June 23, 2003, 09:30:00 AM »
Brotherly and sisterly sibling disputes...ah classic humor...*snicker*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #560 on: June 23, 2003, 09:35:15 AM »
>:P  Actually, I can have it a few minutes longer--my bro's cooking and eating lunch.  Hey, since you're good at background rips, can you get me a bunch from the DKC games and SMRPG?  Let's see... for DKC I'd need the factory and any of the other BGs that would rememble the locations from Star Wars Ep. 1.  If you could, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Or do you think I should just stick to simpleness?

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #561 on: June 23, 2003, 09:37:38 AM »
Actually, simple is easier. My only problem will getting the DK64 characters...

--------------------

« Reply #562 on: June 23, 2003, 09:57:07 AM »
uh..I would be able to get you those back grounds..but I suck at DKC on emulators..I havent even got past the first world...I can get you the SMRPG ones though...Maybe from Smithy's factory?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #563 on: June 23, 2003, 01:19:39 PM »
I have all the backgrounds from Paper Mario, due to an emulator error.
Anyway, I guess I'll go and check out those comics too.
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #564 on: June 23, 2003, 01:54:32 PM »
 Well, I don't do backgrounds very often, and I'm not sure what you consider Ripping them,
but I bum rushed through DKC, and managed to get to the Factory Level in little time.

However, the background's background, and the Foreground both move as you progress,
so this is the best I could do. Whether you use it or not doesn't bother me,
but if you do, you'll have to pay no mind to the minor inconsistencies in the very background.

Factory Small

Factory Large

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/23/2003 12:54:54 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #565 on: June 23, 2003, 01:59:22 PM »
Sweet. :)

Oh, and I've decided to use my own backgrounds, instead. It's a lot easier--and a lot easier to read text on. Hey, can anyone get me a sprite rip of Kaptain K. Rool's ship (DKC2)(from the map screen, not the inside ****pit where the battle's at)? I'd really 'preciate it if someone could. :)

Oh yeah, you can still send me those Smithy Factory rips. I need the SMRPG stuff for a different reason. :)

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #566 on: June 23, 2003, 02:10:46 PM »
Erm, I'm not sure what you're talking about. If I remember correctly, the last battle is up in his castle.

But, there is only one Ship I know of, so I took that. If it isn't what you're looking for, let me know, and I can try again. XD

Ship JPEG

Ship BMP

After reviewing, I believe maybe you actually want that flying ship. That may take some time to get, if that is what you wanted. XD

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/23/2003 1:16:56 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #567 on: June 23, 2003, 02:18:16 PM »
Whoops! No, that's not what I was talking about. I meant that plane/copter/blimp-like thing at the VERY top of the castle--the world map with the Sceech's Sprint level and the K. Rool battle.

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #568 on: June 23, 2003, 02:22:22 PM »
Ah, you're posting too fast. Thanks for helping me out. :)

--------------------

« Reply #569 on: June 23, 2003, 02:23:53 PM »
Ok, Ill rip them when I get a chance...Im kinda bummed right now...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print