Print

Author Topic: Club 86'  (Read 136718 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #600 on: June 24, 2003, 12:13:03 PM »
 I see, I see. Well, it's good that you guys are doing that.

Dream Water, I've seen it, and you may be right. As long as you don't put your main site there. Dream Water is notorious for it's banner ads that it adds to your HTML. But, I guess it isn't much, if any, worse than Geocities. But, I bet it'd be a good place to dump your files, as I'm quite sure you can link directly, with them.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #601 on: June 25, 2003, 12:01:21 AM »
Those Kong Wars comics are very... interesting?
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #602 on: June 25, 2003, 09:40:04 AM »
Is that a good or bad thing...? ;P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #603 on: June 25, 2003, 10:36:23 AM »
*walks in* I don't keep up on everything here, so how exactly DID this topic get about 600 posts!? Was it *alarms go off* What? *WARNING! WARNING! SENSORS READ YOU WERE BORN AFTER 1986! RETREAT OR PREPARE TO BE UNDER FIRE!*........Oh no, they installed a security system in that time!

Dairy King: *standing outside* You'd better run, dude. They don't kid around when they say that. *unwraps medical tape to reveal arm lined with bullet holes*

*runs away and stands from 10 feet with a megaphone* I'll check back when the place is a little more outsider-friendly...............
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #604 on: June 25, 2003, 10:51:32 AM »
CashCrazed, this club welcomes everybody. You can only *officially* join if you were born in 1986. As Marionut said, it's like the Juice Bar in SMRPG--you can be in it, but only get special extra stuff if you're a member.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #605 on: June 25, 2003, 10:52:25 AM »
Ack! What's wrong with this thing!

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/25/2003 12:57:59 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #606 on: June 25, 2003, 10:54:24 AM »
Grrrrr.... I only clicked the stupid thing once and it makes me triple post! Ahhh!

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/25/2003 12:59:28 PM

« Reply #607 on: June 25, 2003, 05:52:13 PM »
OK guys...Ill be leaving soon..this will be my last post for a while...leaving the 27th..hoped to get another comic up..doesnt look like its gonna happen...oh and ditto to what Sapph just posted...
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #608 on: June 25, 2003, 05:54:37 PM »
 Have a good trip, MarioNut. It's not every day you get to travel around the country.

« Reply #609 on: June 25, 2003, 05:57:29 PM »
Oh..almost forgot...your in charge while im gone Sapph...*hands her the key to the cash register* I expect that thing to be full to the brim when I get back..;P
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #610 on: June 25, 2003, 07:35:37 PM »
Sweet. Vice Manager! w00t! Oh...er..uh..sure...everything will be taken care of properly...heheheh...;P

Naw, just kidding. Have a nice trip! ;P

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #611 on: June 25, 2003, 11:31:49 PM »
Yeah... have a nice trip... seeya next fall! *sticks foot out and pushes Marionut over foot*

...A'hum. Anyway, with all these sprite comics, you're making me want to do some. Time will tell what happens in my insane mind with that idea...
That was a joke.

« Reply #612 on: June 26, 2003, 12:21:03 AM »
**Maestro looks over at Dairy King and CashCrazed walking into Club '86.....er...Club 86'.**

"Hey, I've been standing out here in the cold watching my '86er friends have a blast in Club '86 thinking I couldn't get in."

**Steps forward in a marching style headed toward Club '86 and immediately halts after witnessing the execution of Dairy King and CashCrazed after being tricked into coming in.  Maestro runs away and screams in terror at the horrendous sight.

Edited by - maestro on 6/25/2003 11:23:54 PM

« Reply #613 on: June 26, 2003, 07:44:48 AM »
*shakes head* *picks self off floor* well I might have lied last night...it looked like I wouldnt be able to get on the computer...but now I have some time..one frame left on the second comic..might get it done...Bye CW *inconspicuasly cuts CW's hair off when hes not looking...* *snip*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #614 on: June 26, 2003, 10:38:08 PM »
Hmm... something doesn't feel right... not enough weight on the back of my head... AUGHH!!! *runs over to a corner*
*taps on head*
*panel pops out of head*
*turns dial inside panel in head*
*hair grows*
...There, that's better.
That was a joke.

Print